Rang Badalti Odhani

|Aaja tujhko pukare teri parchaiyyan|YM AT|Khanak

Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
hey folks I m starting a new AT for Yashashri as I dunno where the old one has disappeared.
this AT might look plain for a while.will edit it soon .
Meanwhile all RBOians and YMians please gather here
and SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!
coz ATs are meant to be spammed .😆
I will update all rules and regulations and the full description in a week.
meanwhile enjoy
Personal Life:
Yashashri a very simple girl who always dreamt of doing something in art form. She was good at drawin, writing since school days. Yashashri even played kabaddi an used to be on 3rd rank for relay race, but she always enjoyed art, be it any form of it, though she was good at studies too.

Early Career:
Yashashri started earning with private tuition when she was in class 8. Then Yashashri worked as an assistant in a pharmacy. She graduated to work at a pathology lab and then at a domestic call center. After that there was a big thing in her life, Yashashri worked for ALL INDIA RADIO as an announcer. Then like all other teenagers, the call center bug bit her too, so Yashashri worked there for some time until things changed after the day Yashashri participated in a beauty pageant called  "Shravan Queen 2009" organised by Times of India group. Yashashri won the 2nd runner up title and she wanted to work in the media industry more but wasn't allowed to take leaves from work so decided to quit BPOs and chase her dreams.

Television:
One fine day, Yashashri got a call for an audition of a marathi serial. She gave the audition and got selected. After some brief stints here and there after Laxman Resha, Swapna Waghmare-Joshi, Yash and Mamta Patnaik decided to give Yashashri a chance to play Khanak.
Currently, Yashashri was playing the role of Khanak in Rang Badalti Odhani on Star One.
after her role as Khanak she did not dtop even for once and went on to essay such roles in television as had made her leave her mark even in such a short time of her presence in the television screen.

Birthday:
30th December 1986

Sun-Sign:
Capricorn
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59eNgPBR-Tc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS4uyZhj8hM[/YOUTUBE]
Yashashri always dreamt of doing something artistic since childhood although she was not sure of her career choice.She used to be good in academics and sports.She opted for acting for the first time when she was in the 8th standard.It was around that time only she started earning money by giving tuitions at an age where children most probably know only how to spend their folks money.
Her down to earth thinking and attitude laced with her middle class moral upbringing always helped her shine in every aspect of life whichever and whenever she undertook them.She started working for a domestic call center,a pharmaceutical centre and finally a call center.
Her search for her true passion found its conclusion when she won Shravan Queen organised by The Times Of India

She finally wanted to pursue her new found dream and become an actor.So she had to quit her BPO job and found herself a role in Zee Marathis show Laxman Resha
Laxman Resha Is the story that revolves around the game of Kabaddi and the life of Shivani who has long given up on her dream of playing the sport following her fathers cynicism towards the sport and desire that Shivani should instead pursue his political career. The story will unwind as the characters try to cross the boundary to realize their dreams and the budding undercurrent of fight between the lower and the upper class

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6pDa1DHRIc[/YOUTUBE]
This is the show of hers which made me a fan of hers for ever and I m probably one of her only fans who have seen her in LR
it was not RBO which drew me to Yashashri it was LR.😆
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3mMS8ejDzQ&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

Though Laxman Resha ran for a few months it made an impressive debut in the minds of the  Marathi audience.

Then came Yashashri's first contact with hindi television wherein she auditioned for an episodic role in Star One's popular horror show SShhh Phhir Koi Hai.

The role did not hapen but her talent was spotted by yet another influential person Mamta Patnaik who alongwith Swapna Waghmare Joshi gave her the chance to play the lead in their upcoming show on Star One entitled Paheli.

It was a dream debut for this Marathi diva and oposite her were cast two very handsome leads-Harpreet Singh and Karan Tacker.While the former was a newbie just like Yasha, the other had done few shows on television.
Shankar Ehsaan Loy had composed the music fopr this saga which was supposed to be a social drama as well as a murder mystery surrounding the death of Hriday(Harpreet Singh).
However things  soon changed when the plot was changed and the show was titled 'Rang Badalti Odhani' so as to signify the change in the various stages and the various men that crowd Khanak's life.To play Khanak,the main protagonist was not very easy as she was not any of those quintessential female leads on TV wherein the girl either speaks rubbish or is as quiet as silence itself.
However Khanak was a girl who was naive with a deeper understanding of life,who was aggressive with the heights of affection and a lot of shades were present to this particular character.

those who want to be added to the members list please reply on page2
 Yashashri masurkar's pages:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SFdhPqxj5ys[/YOUTUBE]

twitter account:https://twitter.com/yashashri30
Orkut fanclub:
IF fanclub:
IF  page:

Edited by DiehardYMfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail

MEMBERS LIST

NEELU                   
                     SOURYA
                     MANEESHA
                    SWETA
                    LEENA
                    RASH
                    SAROJ
                    POO
                    PAVI
                    MONIKA
                    PRANJAL
                    CHANDU
                    JALIS
                    MOUNIKA
                    HEER
                    NAINASHREE
                    MANITA
                    DEEPALI
                    ALKA
                   SUDHA
                   KHUSHBOO

Edited by DiehardYMfan - 10 years ago
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
reserved
will do the work here later
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Add me in...if you are making a list of fans...you'll find me here invariably if not at my FF :)))
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome thread !!!! 

Lovelyyy dear  😃  Specially I just Love the pic you posted of Yashu. Cutesttt actress on indian television 😃
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pranjal-

Awesome thread !!!! 

Lovelyyy dear  😃  Specially I just Love the pic you posted of Yashu. Cutesttt actress on indian television 😃

no doubt pranjal
she is indeed one of the most talented actors and beautiful girls on television😊
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
no one onln or interested in the AT
thats sad
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow yashashri's AT is awesome!!!!!!

Keep going...Loved the pic and the interviews you posted...😃

Great efforts👏

chandu8881 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome thread😃
waiting for more...
i loved her interviews, though i don't understand marathi😆
her art form is the best⭐️
her cat looks so cute, she's truly animal lover😊
anything that we can do?? for the thread??
jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i loved the pic of yashashri
she looks like angel 
both the interviews were superb 
dont u think she looks so beautiful on first interview?
on second video she looks very cute with her cat 
go on sourya this is really nice 😃