Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ENOUGH is not ENOUGH for us fans

vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
There are people here shouting its enough of this and we are all delusional. Yes thats the word for us fans here...AND I SUSPECT the tm is a representative of the PH.  If so shame on you PH for coming here and calling us fans delusional after we have given your show so much love and support.

Points they are putting across:

1. Barun signed a movie (SO BLAME BARUN)
2. Barun demanding favour from PH (SO BLAME BARUN)
3. Barun 'deserved' break (SO BLAME BARUN) to the extent of criticizing what he will be doing in his break...
4. Barun didnt cry on sets for fans. those were farewell tears.

NOW WTH! My questions:

1. So the PH ruined the story and ASR's character because Barun wanted to Quit???
2, So the PH has acted all unprofessional without disclosing anything till last minute about the new guy for Kushi because Barun demanded a favour?
3. How does it bother you what he does in his break? Who are you to ask if he will sit at home or go on second honeymoon?
4. So he had farewell party today? And why the hell are you taking pains to clarify about the reason of his tears?

AND ABOVE ALL who are YOU to call us fans delusional???

Edit:
I am not taking away the rights of the TM to express her opinion. my problem is not just with the TM blaming Barun alone but carefully crafting the post to make it like she is being neutral and doesnt want to blame anyone...how manipulative is that? so they can easily manipulate us delusional fans in the forum?????

i am pissed off with that "manipulation" tone of that thread...not so much with what is stated.

Edited by asr2kkg - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PH guys at IF should learn a lesson first... IF is meant for real die hard fans... We are free to express our views and please dont make this as a place to impose your views...

Barun is not to be blamed... We are not bashing anyone here... We accept if Barun wants to leave.. We support his decision irrespective of the reasons behind it...

All we fans deserve is a "descent show" that does not destroy the magic it has created in our minds... PH is exactly destroying the magic created.. It has been successful too in doing this... 
Edited by preethi.saseeda - 11 years ago
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No one is calling fans delusional.

its just that  look at both sides of the coin

Not just blaming Gul and PH is apt.
Bs is equally a part of the crisis.

If posts a bashing BS are being closed same things shud happen for posts agianst Gul too.

rules r  rules

preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RickyBahl

If posts a bashing BS are being closed same things shud happen for posts agianst Gul too.

rules r  rules

I dont think they are closing the "Barun Bashing" posts... Hmmm they are very much there... Your post here is a good example
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If barun had signed a movie the newz would have been flashed all  over.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

rules r  rules

You are right rules are rules that should be the same  for everyone.  It is not good to call us delusional, in a way that is right otherwise how would this show have been this much popular, it is our delusion only that we lived with two fictional characters. so we deserve that title.
Tanumon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks dear for making this post.my blood boiled after reading her post .agar tarfdari karni hai to forum 32 mey jake kore,yah kyu aye hai.
vinu.sr thumbnail

rules r  rules

Please read that post. Its not 2 sides of the coin at all dear. Its outright making PH like the sacrificial lamb and Barun as the manipulator.

And most frustrating thing is the hypocrisy...acting like "nobody to be blamed" but outright blaming Barun in the post and making him the only sole reason for the show's demise.

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The post about Barun's tears surprised me...😲😲

So What if he cried??!!And why the constant denial that he DIDN'T cry??

Is it supposed to mean that Barun Sobti is that selfish and heartless a person that while leaving he CANNOT even cry!!That he is leaving IPK totally by his own choice and PH is just doing him a favor!!By allowing him to take a break!!

The PH is apparently trying to stop the blame game and in the process blaming the person easily available and everybody's favorite punching bag-Barun Sobti...

Strange..ain't it??!!
vinu.sr thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkkndfan21

If barun had signed a movie the newz would have been flashed all  over.

hey but the tm claims to even know when he will shoot and finish