Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancynair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Crisis handling needs maturity dear,blaming each other does not help,all concerned should have been aware that it would blow up this way.

If you have a product to sell,consumer is still the king .

Please stay calm and dont incite the fans further.
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

That is what I am saying...that there is no culprit..sometimes the circumstances are like that. U know and I just wish that atkeast someone stops this blame game.

that's the whole point nishi. We fans have nothing monetary to gain out of this show, it's all emotional benefit for us and after investing our love and time for 1.5 years we have a right to know what's going on with our beloved show. U talk abt how circumstances are the root cause of everything. Now unless and until we don't know these circumstances, we will need someone to blame and right now it seems like the blame is falling on barunEdited by chillygirl - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bidz

Frankly, this off screen drama is putting everyone off badly.

We (or at least I) know that there are always two sides to a story. We cannot change whatever has happened. Can we just request one (actually two) thing(s) please.

1. Please give people time to get over this news and deal with it the way they can. Some will come out of it faster than others. Your message shows a bias towards the PH (and I am not judging you for that, since I am neither on the actor's side nor the PH's). I am just a loyal fan who loves this show to bits. I thank the PH for giving us this show, and thank BS for putting life into ASR. So just leave it that. People will recover. We always do.

2. We have had a beautiful year and a half and have beautiful memories of Arnav and Khushi. Please keep these memories intact. Don't spoil that. That's it.

And finally, fans are emotionally invested. Why does PH care who bashes or not. We know that IF cannot shut a show. We are a very small community. So, hey, if people are unhappy why can't they rant?

Thank you!

No one has stopped anyone from ranting, they can but making baseless aaumotuons without knowing the facts is wht I have a problem with. 
kaieteur thumbnail

I QUITE ADMIRE BARUN'S HONESTY -- HE WANTS A MUCH NEEDED BREAK, AND THE WRITERS AND PRODUCERS CAN RELATE TO THE HEALTH OF THEIR ACTORS... THEY ARE ALL ENTITLED TO IT...  THE SUCCESS OF THE SHOW, AND THE SUCCESS OF THE ACTORS ALL DEPENDS ON THE AUDIENCES AROUND THE WORLD...  THESE ACTORS ARE TALENTED, BUT MOST OF ALL THEY BRING HAPPINESS, MUCH NEEDED ALL OVER THE WORLD, AND JOY TO  LOTS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD... MUCH MUCH THANKS TO THE CREATIVE TEAM AND THE SMALL SCREEN FOR THIS ENJOYMENT ---  BARUN DO ENJOY YOUR BREAK AND WE ALL HOPE TO SEE YOUR SPEEDY RETURN -- WHAT WILL KHUSHI AND AMAN DO WITHOUT YOU ----😭😛😛😛😛

MUCH LOVE
KAIETEUR
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nishi..Please let us vent out..Because it seems that's the only thing that we have...

Long rants that reach deaf ears...

Trust me..No one wants to know who is responsible...Whichever side it is...we suffer..We the fans..who have lived and breathe this show for a year and a half...

We don't need long posts justifying anyone!!Why the hell should it matter whether Barun cried or not??Or if the PH wants to make 1 show or 10 other shows...

We are in love with IPK...And if the PH/CV's/BS is unable to make us happy...or justify..at least for once..The fans' sentiments..then please let us vent out our frustrations...

Why is it ALWAYS us??WE must understand!!WE must stay positive..What fruit did it all bear??The largest forum on India Forums..Such a huge fan following..Such a diverse audience base..Tell me...Don't we deserve a proper ending to the love story we signed up for??!!All our emotions gone down the drain...Uncertainty and heartbreaks is all we get after investing hours on this show...

Trust me..The patience that we have shown...as an audience...for months...It's really praiseworthy...

Am telling you again..It's no use defending ANY side...There's no IPK without Barun and 95% people on this forum will agree to that..For the rest 5%..Good luck...

Today..a million fans' heart was shattered..Let them mourn..Please..in whichever way they please..

Originally posted by: SPraba

Dear Nishi. I am am ardent fan of Arshi from Sri Lanka. This is the only hindi soap I watch only due to the amazing chemistry Barun and Sanaya have . Just a small clarification will there by any change in Baruns decision to at stay back/  least come back  to IPK after tomorrows meeting through continous mails/ calls from fans. I have sent mails as well as called them from over here.

Thanks in advance.

Let's see what happens although the meeting is for some other purpose. 
tintin70 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Nishita

Well, let us leave the blame game aside for a while as we will never get to know exactly what is happening. At least I get my info from IF only.

But my biggest complaint is how can a creator don on a role of destroyer?
Ok, if actor is leaving and nothing can be done , let him go ...

But Arshi love born amidst all hatred, prejudices and negativity, should not get destroyed by this real life negativity. Don't taint it , let it remain pure and magical.

Let its magic remain pure and perfect ... always...even when one of them is not there ...
Then only it justifies the title ...and this entire journey of hundreds of hours ...

Originally posted by: soapsuds

I have to say you are very good at your job of representing the PH. All your posts are very skilfully crafted. But having read most of the them, I have to say that if you are not representing the PH, then you don't come across as objective no matter how subtly you are trying to do it because you end up sounding like a spokesperson for the PH in most of them. If that is your brief then you are just doing your job.

I am not a Barun fan nor am I a Sanaya fan. I knew nothing of them before this show. However I do love Arnav and Khushi and love Barun and Sanaya both for bringing them to life like no one else could have. If you talking of a blame game I have to say that you do your share of apportioning the blame because all your posts seem to point a finger at the actor. You are just a lot more skilled at it then the fans who are outraged at the PH. But just having more finesse while doing doesn't change the fact that you yourself are doing exactly what you are blaming others for doing.

we are just viewers and we are not privy to the backstage machinations that you are privy to but that does not mean that we are deaf, dumb and blind. Whoever is at fault, the PH still stinks for several things that are not just fan speculations but facts in the public domain which are dismissed by you as mere "outbursts". I have stopped trying to make sense of any of the actions of the PH because they stopped making sense a long time ago. However there is well known cliched expression in the English language which didn't come about for nothing...so such things do happen and people do the strangest things that don't make sense...its called "cutting off your nose to spite your face"...and the PH is not the first one to do it...and will not be the last...there are I am sure many such other foolish people in the world...for a PH who is prone to teenage "outburts" anything is possible. Including shirking responsibility, crying foul and not taking responsibility for their own actions...and laying blame elsewhere...

Whatever maybe the inside story and wherever the fault lies does not matter to me as a viewer. I am not here for the behind the scenes happenings. But if it affects the product I am seeing on the screen then the creative responsibility for destroying it lies with the PH as long as they continue to remain the makers of the show. If the PH does not know how to manage their story lines, their writers, their cast and their show then they should not be in the business. Crying foul is not the way to go about it.

PS: Just wanted to say that I loved your "game on" post. That actually had me intrigued and interested back in the show...and it was the only one where I felt you were not holding brief for the PH.

Well tanks for the compliments and yes when u r unhappy inside it shows outside...the mess said the better. 
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Archana89

Yeah I too think he got landed up with another movie offer..

mishti's spoiler had hinted that..
all these speculations came up during remarriage track..
aarav and sheetal were not even in the picture at that time..
so telling that storyline is the cause for this so called break is not digestible..

do you think sheetal storyline came up after sheetal came in the show...thats funny...the storyline is decided months in advance...they have to hire actors...does that ring a bell...

now fall for this trap...blame Barun...
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jusah

Hi Nishita

Well, let us leave the blame game aside for a while as we will never get to know exactly what is happening. At least I get my info from IF only.

But my biggest complaint is how can a creator don on a role of destroyer?
Ok, if actor is leaving and nothing can be done , let him go ...

But Arshi love born amidst all hatred, prejudices and negativity, should not get destroyed by this real life negativity. Don't taint it , let it remain pure and magical.

Let its magic remain pure and perfect ... always...even when one of them is not there ...
Then only it justifies the title ...and this entire journey of hundreds of hours ...

Agree with you... all PH can ensure is that the magic created not being destroyed... Why is the PH hell bent on spoiling everything... It has already done enough damage with this track by changing ASR's past (making him a lover boy)...