Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - Page 3

vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Varma.nishi

That is what I am saying...that there is no culprit..sometimes the circumstances are like that. U know and I just wish that atkeast someone stops this blame game. 

they why dont you take the initiative and stop the blame game dear...your post is blatantly blaming Barun...come on its obvious...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: trina2010

Nishita we are stressed because we love this show. Yes many of us knew about this for long but concerned people plain denied. Now they are giving us crap and turning starcrossed lovers serial into a cheaters paradise. ASR is confused whether he slept with Shit or not and might die or leave with Shitty ( I HOPE NOT) and Khushi is going to get a new man in his life.

Whay kind of STARCROSSED LOVERS ARE THEY?
We dont know what happened for sure but yes we are CHEATED and SOME PEOPLE decieved us for their benefit.

Look Trina let this track unfold...ASR will bring out the truth of SHEETAL...chill ...Khushi getting a new man comes later..the tracks are gonna be rushed coz of the situation l Kniw u guys feel cheated but blame game isn't helping either. 
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey you there from the PH... Dont even think of justifying 4Lions... They are worse than Balaji... Atleast Balaji appreciates and respects their actors...

We know what 4Lions planned and what it has got... Barun cant be blamed if he has got another movie offer... But the point here is why do you want to show the character of Arnav in the bad limelight

PH should accept Barun is quitting for once and all... PH should end the show on a positive note... There cannot be EGO here as it involves millions of fans who have shown all the love a Show could get in the history of Indian Tellyvision
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well ,well Nishita,finally u let it out...Okay people if u still want to live in your bubble then am sorry nobody can help u here & the blame game will continue...So no  hope for that to stop...Feel really sorry for us guys we are fighting where there is no hope...Thanks 2 everybody behind this wonderful show & will continue to support till it is here...Thanks 4 this clarification,Nishita...
RajPreet_Preeto thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you Nishi for the news. Really appreciate it.  I am glad you are here for fans.  Hang in there.  The time will make it better :) Edited by RajPreet_Preeto - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mahamluvsbs

no new man pleaseee!!!!!

it is amazing how the PH ppl. have not lost their attitude even one bit in this entire mess...ready to jump on fans at any moment...
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mahi122

it is amazing how the PH ppl. have not lost their attitude even one bit in this entire mess...ready to jump on fans at any moment...

Exactly... Hmmm it is high time this PH learnt a lesson... 
@ rishi and Attiyah 

I am glad u guys could understand...people are not realizing the harm they are causing here to everyone asking for show to shut down, blaming everyone here...they know nothing but would be the first ones to bash. 
This content was originally posted by: preethi.saseeda

Exactly... Hmmm it is high time this PH learnt a lesson... 

No one is jumping here ...its thebfans who are doing that to the channel, the actor and the PH...asking for an explanation is diffrent From blaming unnecessarily. 
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Frankly, this off screen drama is putting everyone off badly.

We (or at least I) know that there are always two sides to a story. We cannot change whatever has happened. Can we just request one (actually two) thing(s) please.

1. Please give people time to get over this news and deal with it the way they can. Some will come out of it faster than others. Your message shows a bias towards the PH (and I am not judging you for that, since I am neither on the actor's side nor the PH's). I am just a loyal fan who loves this show to bits. I thank the PH for giving us this show, and thank BS for putting life into ASR. So just leave it that. People will recover. We always do.

2. We have had a beautiful year and a half and have beautiful memories of Arnav and Khushi. Please keep these memories intact. Don't spoil that. That's it.

And finally, fans are emotionally invested. Why does PH care who bashes or not. We know that IF cannot shut a show. We are a very small community. So, hey, if people are unhappy why can't they rant?

Thank you!
Edited by bidz - 11 years ago