Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Whats true, whats false?

Arshi_IPKKND thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone,

Since everyone is making a post, then why not me!

I dont know if Barun is leaving the show or not,

-If he is then its for his better future and we should support him (although I will always pray hard that he continues with IPKKND as long as IPKKND is on air).
- If he does not leave then its the best for us!

Its difficult to find a replacement for Barun especially after what impression he has made on us viewers and its equally pathetic to find a new love interest for Khushi! I mean it can be just Arnav and Khushi.. One thing is for sure, according to me "Barun, Sanaya, Daljeet and Abhaas are the soul of IPKKND" and if Barun leaves I am leaving the show too.. My only reason to watch the show without fail is Barun and Sanaya.

I dont know what news to believe.. But since last dew months this rumors have been floating and floating and it not just creates panic but it also spoils our mood to watch the upcoming interesting episodes. So for once and for all, I want Barun, 4lions and StarPlus to come in front and clear the air. Just say if Barun is or is not leaving IPKKND. Just make a small statement and nothing more..

I hope to see a statement from Barun soon about leaving or staying in the show..

I hope they do take such action because otherwise these stupid rumors are degrading the show..

I would love to know your views too..

Love

Riya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

decemapr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes . we are watching the show for one only Barun. Whats going on?
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Your demand is justifiable, we all need the same dear.
_G1234_ thumbnail
The rumors are spoiling my mood..fed up of this news.Barun himself said in IF interview tht he is NOT leaving... then why the rumors are again...I want  official announcement from PH. 
NAFISA09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkatmala

Your demand is justifiable, we all need the same dear.

i agree wid ur post...
apurvachanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
barun himself said in an interview dat hez nt leaving..he clarifies his part..bt nw its upto d ph who r busy feeding dere new baby..to hell wid qh..
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I dont want ANY new male lead for Khushi! Just END the show if BS is leaving!