Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SP: Divas give tips to avoid fashion disaster

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

STAR Plus divas give tips on how to avoid fashion disasters

Tweet   
   0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 
Following the fashion rules and preserving your individuality could be challenging sometimes. Fashion is all about making your presence felt and not imitating fashion trends thoughtlessly. Know some tips straight from our STAR Plus female leads to avoid such fashion disasters and be stylish yet yourself.

Khushi

I have seen many women who dress up perfectly but their whole look gets tossed by heavy jewelery. In order to show off, most of the women wear all their jewelery at one go which is a fashion disaster for me. Let it be any look for instance jeans and t-shirt, an Indian dress, saree, one needs to wear accessories only as required, and not overdoing it.

Jeevika

I would advise my female fans to avoid heavy make-up. Make-up is applied to enhance your beauty and facial aspects. If you try to enhance every aspect by make-up, it will not only look disastrous but horrible as well. Concentrate on one aspect at a time, for instance if you have done beautiful eye makeup by applying eye-liner, different shades of eye shadows and shimmer then don't go for a darker lipstick shade, instead select lighter shades. Thus, the key to the right look is balancing your overall makeup.

Akshara

On special occasions, I love to decorate my hair with hair accessories. Sadly I have seen many women who in order to flaunt their hair accessories end up wearing too much of rubber band, bobby pins, hair accessories all at the same time. Using all these things at the same time only makes your hairstyle a disaster. Use one or two hair accessories at one time to look more attractive. Sometimes, just letting your hair down can add elegance to your look.

Sushila

Even minute things can sometimes ruin the effect of makeup. For instance, if your lip liner doesn't sync with the lipstick's shade then it is wrong. And can be counted as on one of the fashion disasters to avoid. Make sure your lip liner's shade is one shade darker than your lipstick. After applying, blend the two shades smoothly with the help of a lip brush. You will notice the difference instantly. Thus, making your lips look sexy and kissable.

Maanvi

Colours and fashion go hand in hand. Too many colours and wrong contrast colours could make you a victim of fashion disaster. So it's better to choose the right shades that not only would look good on you but bring out your personality as well. If you have a good sense of colour combination, mixing and matching things can help you create a fashion statement. Don't hesitate to try but make sure you select the right colours which suit your skin tone.

These are a few tips to avoid fashion disasters that our STAR Plus divas suggest. Do share with us if you have more fashion tips. And let us know whose fashion tip you find most useful?

So let the fashion bug bite you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š