USA Presidential Election Day - VOTE + Results!!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
He just finished his victory speech! Undoubtedly, he's an awesome orator!
His whole speech was like a great story... I couldn't afford to miss a word!! Congratulations to the new President-Elect, the first lady and the two young girls too!

Guys, do comment here if u r happy for the new President-Elect Barack Obama:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3276379

Edited by be-happy-always - 11 years ago
OMg rani now i promise i will work on the work we were to do together.πŸ˜† that now it is over ...thank god for this ..world needed him and we got him...couldnt even think of romney with his one sided approach to rest of the world as a leader of USA ...barak obama a man of integrity,compassion and heart...many congrats today on making history
I live in UK but wanted Obama to win.  I think not only USA but most of the people in the world wanted him to come back for 2nd term.  Hooray .
OBAMA BABY! πŸ˜Ž
although i dont live in the US but im soo happy ! His decisions will effect the world overall , he has done a terrific job keeping his country afloat during recession and other tough times

Team Obama ! 

I voted and I am glad it's blue for the next 4 years again..
Go Obama you have our strength

Thanks for the post
Wow what a win ... Second time American go for Obama ... Congratezzz... Good news for world...
Am from the Netherlands and am very happy that Obama won and still be the president for more 4 years..
πŸ₯³
Edited by .Reshama. - 11 years ago
I am SO happy, I am literally in tears. What a wonderful, caring man. He will do wonders for America! 

"It doesn't matter who you are. Or where you come from. Or what you look like. Or where you love. It doesn't matter if you're black or white or Hispanic or Asian or Native American or young or old or rich or poor, able, disabled, gay or straight, you can make it in America if you're willing to try."

This made me wanna cry tears of happiness!

I wish India had a President like Obama! :(
I wish SA had a President like Obama! πŸ˜Ž

Thumbs Up to all those from the US πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by mark-mayur

MOTHERf**kR πŸ˜‘again ...

Language? πŸ˜‘

Well excuse me if a President who actually cares about his country won. And not a sexist, racist, homophobe who wanted to take away a woman's rights about her OWN body away from her. Excuse me if a man who called tampons and pads UNNATURAL didn't win. Excuse me because a man who actually welcomes other citizens with warm hands won!

Excuse me because GOOD won over BAD.