aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing :) update soon :)
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so finaly Ayesha get to know about Riya..thats good πŸ˜›

Ayesha is concerned about Arjun & Mrs. D'souza also asked Arjun to move on in his life..hope that both track get connected soon 😳

I have doubt on Ayesha's uncle,dunno why but feeling like he is behind all this
I want to see Arjun-Ayesha dancing together in party 😳

love the whole update so much,please update ASAP 😊

nivanthi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice  dear!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
..pink.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You all are so nice...
Thank u for ur comments😊
..pink.. thumbnail
Part 7

Arjun (thinking for a while): "I think we can."
Rathore : "Wat? Wat are you saying? Are you even in your senses?"
Arjun ( to Ayesha) : "Ayesha tell your uncle that we'll definitely join him. It has been a long tym since I attended a party (smiles)"
Ayesha happily goes.
Rathore : "Have you lost it Rawte? Do you know wat you are saying?"
Arjun : "Yes ofcourse"
Shree : "But sir we cant risk her lyf. It was the only reason we didn't allow her to go with Mr. Banerjee. And now you yourself are saying this."
Rathore : "He has gone crazy. We have a case to solve and your Arjun sir is dreaming of singing and dancing in party"
Arjun : "So how are you planning to catch the criminal Rathore? (pauses) Say it Rathore, we dont have anything in our hand, no suspects, no clues, nothing... We are at a dead end. We have to do something to make him come out from his den"
Rathore : "So hows this gonna help?"
Arjun : "It is straightforward. Cant you see? To catch a fish we have to use worm as a bait... Samjhe ya Samjhau..."  
Shree : "But sir, wat about Ayesha? If she got scared or refused to join the party then wat?"
Arjun : "She would not be told anything about the plan. This is just between four of us"
Suddenly Ayesha comes. Rathore signals everyone to be quiet.
Ayesha (all excited and smiling): "I forgot to tell you the party dress code --- its black tuxedo for men."

Its evening and everyone is getting ready.
Shree (excitedly) : "Whoa! High class party! I have heard that these business people have many contacts with actor-actresses. Soon playboy Shree will be all over page3 (grins)"
Chotu (worridly) : "The thing that I have heard is that they have the world's best cuisine for their guest. But why the hell this dress code. I hate black tuxedo"
Shree and Chotu come downstairs. Arjun and Rathore are already there. Arjun is looking dashing in black tuxedo, white shirt, a black vest, black trouser and a black tie. Rathore is wearing black tuxedo, a light pink shirt, black cummerbund,  black trouser and a black tie and he is not looking less than him.

Chotu : "Shree I dont think you are going to get any girl in the party. Seems like Arjun sir and Rathore sir's preparation is better than yours" (giggles)
Rathore : "Be serious guys! Everyone , check you microphone. With the help of this we'll always be connected. Anything that seems to be doubtful check it. And remember, dont shoot until its absolutely necessary. Any person that seems to be suspicious, dont let him come near Ayesha. We have to catch the criminal today."
Shree : "But where is she? Ayesha (loudly )"
Ayesha : "Coming"

As she steps out of the room all eyes get glued to her. She is coming down the stairs. She is wearing a beautiful light pink evening gown and has beautifully pinned her hair in a beautiful bun. She is wearing a beautiful diamond set and a diamond bracelet that is complementing her beauty even more. She is looking absolutely gorgeous. Arjun is just smitten by her beauty. She is looking like a beautiful fairy who has just arrived from heaven.

Ayesha : "Lets leave"
Everyone then come out of the trance.
Arjun : "Yes lets go"

Arjun and Ayesha are in one SUV and rest of them in other.
Ayesha : "Thank you. Mr. Rawte. You allowed me to attend this party. Hes the only one I have left in my family so it was kinda important."
Arjun(smiles) : "Its ok. I understand"

Arjun is seeing her reflection in mirror and admiring her. Ayesha sees in the mirror and catch him stealing glances at her but he immidiately starts seeing somewhere else.
Ayesha : "Do you want to say something?"
Arjun ( to break the awkwardness) : "Hmmm..ya .. I wanted to ask...ummm...yes ...your uncle...why you have saved his number under a wierd name "
Ayesha : "Oh that! He is Ram Krishn Banerjee for others but his petname is Poltu. I have been calling him that since my childhood. Even in Kolkata, our neighbours know him by this name only. Cute na!"(smiles)

They reach the venue. There is tight security. Entry is given to only those people who are having invitation card.
Chotu : "Sir I dont think criminal can do something here."
Rathore : "Still! We can not be relaxed. Remember, we are not here to chill."

The hall is beautifully decorated. Everything is just according to the highclass soceity. Arjun is wondering that if Mr. Banerjee has so many contacts with high society people then why he was keeping his lovable darling Ayesha in a small flat. Party begins with Mr. Banerjee being announced as the MD. Ayesha excitedly claps for him. All four are around her so that no one can harm her. Mr. Banerjee comes to meet them. Ayesha hugs him and congratulates him. Mr. Banerjee then thanks them for joining the party and apologize for his behaviour that day. Then there is an announcement from the stage.
Host : "Ok guys. The party is going good but lets make it more fun. Lets start the music *Music starts* Everybody on the dance floor come on. Each one will be wearing a mask just like in the masquerade balls and as the song changes your dance partner also changes. "
A waiter starts giving guests masks. Arjun and Rathore shockingly looked at each other. Ayesha excitedly picks one.
Arjun : "Is it necessary?"
Mr Banerjee : "Comeon. You must enjoy the party"
Ayesha : "Comeon Mr Rathore. It would be fun. Take this, it would suit you"
Ayesha wears mask. One person comes and takes her on the dance floor.
Arjun (to all) : "Be careful! I think the criminal has started his game. Keep your eyes and ears open and be near Ayesha. Lets step on the dance floor"

Everyone starts dancing. Arjun, Rathore, Shree and Chotu were all looking here and there for anything suspicious. Song changes and Arjun and Ayesha are standing in front of each other. They were just looking at each other then they realised they are just staring. Ayesha gave her right hand in his left and put his left hand on his right shoulder. Arjun put his hand around her waist. Beautiful song is playing. *Ab na jaa - Euphoria Band*

( Its a beautiful song. Just in love with it since I have heard it in IPKKND . Starting lyrics are like this.
            Aankhe band kar loo jo mein
            Dekhu bas tumhe
            Khwabo mein hi keh sakta hoon
            Apna tumhe
            Rehne de mera yeh veham pe hi yakeen
            Naa ja abhi

I think its apt according to Arjun's feelings )

Both are dancing as if there is no one around them. It was as if Ayesha is for Arjun and Arjun is for Ayesha. Then song changes and both come out of the trance. Again the partner changes. But they both were looking at each other. The song kept on changing and so does the partners. Now Arjun was not able to see her as many more couples were dancing in between. After sometime Arjun realised that she was nowhere to be seen. He panicked. He excused himself and found other ETF members. They all took out their masks.
Arjun : "Where is Ayesha?"
Rathore : "She is here on the dance floor. Oh no wheres she? Just now she was here"
Shree : "Sir I saw her going that way"
Rathore : "Shree wats wrong with you? Why didnt you stop her?"
Shree : "Sir I thought..."
Arjun : "We dont have tym for this. Lets search in different directions"
All four were searching here and there. Arjun finds her bracelet on the stairs. Then at a distance he finds her mask.
Arjun (on microphone ) : "Rathore the criminal is at the terrace"
They all reach there. They saw a masked man who is trying to push Ayesha from the terrace. He has a gun which he has pointed at her
Rathore : "Hey you! Just stop right there."
The man got scared seeing all of them. But then he threatens them.
Masked man : "Dont come near me. Otherwise I'll shoot her"
Rathore : "You dont have any option. Surrender"
Arjun remembers that it is the same situation where once Riya was standing. He thought to himself that though he was not able to save her at that tym but he would definitely save Ayesha. He rushed down to the floor below.
Masked man : "Make way for me, let me go otherwise I'll kill her"
Rathore : "Dont be stupid. Even if you do that you can not escape. Put your gun down"
And Rathore started moving towards him. Ayesha was struggling to get out of his grip. The masked man seeing Rathore coming towards him got scared and left her hand. Ayesha lost her balance and fell from the edge.
Ayesha (screaming) : "Ahhh"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR4DZ0qb9Mg&feature=fvsr[/YOUTUBE]

Please leave ur comments.

Edited by pink_fairy123 - 11 years ago
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice upddate

Arjun sir dreamin of dancing nd singing...lol..dat craked me up
Nd ayesha!! :(:(...arjun save her
..pink.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetdoc

Nice upddate

Arjun sir dreamin of dancing nd singing...lol..dat craked me up
Nd ayesha!! :(:(...arjun save her

Oh you are too fast!!!! You have read it really quickly.πŸ˜† I was still busy sending pms
 Thank u for liking it...πŸ˜ƒ
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...πŸ‘  kash riya zinda hota n was on ayesha's place πŸ˜­.. today watched past ariya scenes... bad move.. i am  more sad now...😭
y dont u put someone for rathore too.. it would have been fun πŸ˜†
Edited by Queen.Bee - 11 years ago
..pink.. thumbnail
Me too watched Ariya scenes Yesterday. I was feeling very sad after seeing them. 😭 Though the episodes post riya's death were good but before they used to be best...
Girl for Rathore...I'll have to think...actually my whole attention was on Ariya only so forgot about others... 
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pink_fairy123

Me too watched Ariya scenes Yesterday. I was feeling very sad after seeing them. 😭 Though the episodes post riya's death were good but before they used to be best...
Girl for Rathore...I'll have to think...actually my whole attention was on Ariya only so forgot about others... 

ariya???

its ayesha in this ff not riya right??