Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanx for the much awaited update khusi...anandi rocked today...but the suitcase not thrown in river yet..i want tht to happen soon..
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Did she confess today what he meant to her?I think so.

Did she ever let him know how much he meant to her?I don't think so.

She only told him that she dis not want to go back to J.She never told him that she wanted to be with him because she liked him.

She expected him to understand her feelings for him.

He chose to believe J over A and did the best thing he could he called off their wedding to give her chance to find her happiness without actually knowing what made her happy.

I think both are equally at fault.

S for believing J and doing what he thought was the best thing without consulting her.

A for believing that he could leave her and also for expecting him to know her feelings for him without her ever telling him.

I hope they clear their misunderstanding in tomorrow's episode.

bhavi_shiv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update khushi...
very well said anandi...my heart went out shiv,he was realy in pain and guilt...cm crying thats good sign rite??hope she change...
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
watched the episode just now...awesome..thanks for the update
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update khushi though I watched the episode first. 
Awesome episode 👏 for CV's. Anandi rocked today. 
I hope Jagya will shut his mouth forever. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
thank you soo much Khusidi , lovve you . 🤗
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb episode. a was everything today that I wanted her to be. She put everyone I their place including the collector Saab.loved the smirk of DS being wiped out by A's cutting remarks.fully
Y agree with mocking-bird. One dialogue of A that was superb was, asking shiv how he could not fathom her, when he has the capacity to figure out people at an instant.why was J shamelessly sitting there, waiting for DS to come to his help despite all the exposure?
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Khusi

What an awesome episode. For the first time J doing the right thing by standing in the balcony properly visible to all when S glances at him. A analyzing the situation and realizing the reason for S's sudden change of mind. 👏 I liked the part when A just revealed that the reason for S's refusal was J and let him do the honors of explaining the details. It not only showed her indifference to him but also her disgust. It was even better when A spoke her mind only addressing S with her back facing J. What more proof does J need that A has moved on? The best dialogue was that she will make her own decisions from now on and not play into everything that others expect her to do.

Although A has walked out of the house in anger today but when S will go to her she will also realize that it is not all his fault that he made that decision. She will realize that her reason for accepting her relationship with S could be enough for him to still feel insecure. But since she made her self clear today, that leaves no room for any more misunderstandings and assumptions for either the Shings or the Shekhars.

I liked seeing CMs reaction. She seemed to have understood A's state of mind and will now accept her with open arms. DS also I hope realizes her mistake and asks for forgiveness.

Tomorrows episode is going to be another interesting one.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Though this episode did not impress me as much as it did to others, I must say I liked her dialogue - 'galti meri hi thi. I expected too much from you.'

In my opinion, she is right. she did expect too much from him. She expected that  -
*when she did the head masssage to jagya, shiv wouldnt mind it.
*when she acted as his wife, he would support her
*when she asked bhimsingh whether he dropped jagya safely to the hospital, it was just out of casual concern
*When she asked jagya to live in the haveli, it was just like asking any other guest to live with the family
*when she did not reciprocate to his I love you, he would read her mind that she too loves him without her saying it

Isn't the list too long? 
So she has correctly recognised that she is at fault for expecting too much from shiv. She knows what caused the misunderstanding.

But my bigger concern is whether she going to change herself so that it does not happen in future or she will expect shiv to change ?

Edited by Shinya - 11 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you PDji! 😊