AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Thank u everyone for making my Birthday so special wid ur love..treat to bntaa hai naa๐Ÿ˜‰
 Check down da os below & plz let me know what do u think๐Ÿ˜›

FORBIDDEN DESIRE

"What?Breakup hogya?Kb?Kese?yaar 2 saal ka relation tha. ."
He replied:exactly 2 saal waste hogaey meri life k.
"pr last week tu hi to keh rha tha wo hi teri life hai..tera sb kuch hai"
He sighed:do saal!& she didnt let me..nt allowed me..nt even a single kiss.I am just fed up!
"i thought u realy love her"
He replied surely:i did or maybe still i do. .
"ye Mohabbat hoti hai?"
He answered:haan yehi to Mohabbat hoti hai.

Arjun shook his head hearing convo of them.They were too in a queue of petrol pump wid their bike behind his jeep.He slightly turned his head back & found dm 18,19 in age.Their puzzled faces,confused,depressed look made him chuckled'Mohabbat dunya ki sb se confused & complicated feeling aur phir bhi sb pouchte hen handsome,successful Arjun Singhania single kyun hai?Painter ho kr Mohabbat k art se dour kese hai?' 

Yes painter..From childhood he had a craze of capture,to stole each sight of beauty wid his paints & brush.This crave he tk as profession which result made him a successful name in buisness of interior designing in U.K..just in age of 24.
  So he was here in magical valley of ootti to spend his precious holidays.But even after spending four nights in dis paradise his unfulfilled hunger lead him to"Chandni Nagar"

He drove forward as his turn came.Looking through his map he confirmed da work boy:ye chandni nagr ka rod left hi men hai naa?
The man replied in yes bt cudnt help to ask:lekin aap kyun..aap wahan ja rhe hen?He nodded in reply.The man instantly warned him:itna khrab mausam,itna khrab rasta..sham hone wali hai aas pass k log bhi wahan din men hi jate hen aap ko pta nhi?

Arjun calmly:pta hai,wahan k road dangerous hen..tourists k lye koi guide,koi service nhi wahan koi rehta bhi nhi par ye bhi suna hai wo jga buht sundar hai.His eyes shined just on da thought:wahan k pahar,wahan ka asman,hwa tk men bhi ek jadu hai.
The man annoyed:bilkul shi suna hai pr aur kuch nhi suna kya?
Arjun smiled on his geniune concern:suna hai lekin painter hun naa husan meri kamzori hai..

He teased him in a friendly manner:haan usme to koi shaq nhi lekin husn to yahan bhi buht hai...sahab kyun thand men apni kulfi jamate ho yahan raat ko mehfil lgti hai jaam bhi aur shbab bhi..mehmano k lye khas intezam hai.
Arjun laughed & pointed toward to da wine bottles placed in back seat:aaj to men is se aur chandni nagar k nzaro se kaam chla leta hun kal raat ko zrur aaunga aap ki mehfil men.
   He slumps back in expensive leather of his seat.He looked up at sky..dangerously grey.He run his fingers in his hairs not getting a way to gt out of dis unexpected trouble.He knew he shud drove back in time bt da sky kissing mountain,da unique colour flowers;four hours were so less for it..isnt it?

And dn things just went worst.He lost his track bcoz of dis unexpected storm.His car dead in a place whch was nt even mentioned in map.No he cudnt sat here dumbfolded.He exist from his car wid his bag,Little bt heavy rain drops fall on him.But instead of getting warned he felt so different so alive.He walked forward noticing strange hint of moonlight in dis dark stormy atmosphere.

The more he was reaching close to it da chilly wind was creating some kind of warmth around him.A magnetic fragrance..a strange pull.His shock grew seeng da sight infront of him.Maybe it happend to be a temple no maybe a guest palace.Its ruthless condition was making difficult to decide.But big windows,brick walls just like he had read in books.

But the thing dt made his eyes wided was golden flame peeping through window.But dn he took it as a signal of precense of some woodcutter from nearby village or a lost tourist like him.He headed inside through broken gate.He didnt realized how further he walked inside in deserted hallway...He looked around in disbelief as he entered in only illuminated room.

The combination of marron & white rugs,curtains was glowing in light of bonfire in corner.His mind was getting fogged wid each step he was taking.Chain of his thoughts broke by hearing her voice:kon ho tum?

Ok her tone had anger bt her voice,unbelively seductive melt like silk in his ears.He turned in its direction & noticed some one precense behind white curtain.
 "andar kese aaey?Bahadur kahan hai?usne tumhe andar kese aane dya?"
oh God. .only he knew how much he loved dt voice instead of countless questions.He ddnt wanted to stop dis musical harmony bt to clear his confusion he had to answer:men. .bahir to koi bhi nhi hai.
Her voice so soft like feather,sadly:mere baba bhi nhi hen?
Arjun:koi bhi nhi hai. .He appologized: mausm buht khrab tha..bheeg gya tha kapre bdalne the. islye men andr aa gya.mujhe nhi pta tha...men chla jata hun.

He took his bag to leave..As a gentleman bt a desire awoke in his heart;to gt atleast a glimpse of owner of such beautiful voice. 
 He was about to walked out bt stopped hearing:rukko.
 'cham cham cham'he cudnt wait further hearing melodious 'chan chan' & turned.

The sight made his heart skip millions beats. .She was a..A speciemn of beauty.Her young perfectly porpotined figure wrapped in a shaffon simple white sari which had completely failed to cover her creamy skin.Brown almond eyes looking at him wid an unknwn energy dt had been crushing him.Her face btwn silky hairs of her had unbeatable glow..feature like a goddess.Her full pink lips promisng an intense pleasure.He knew he shudnt bt his eyes just followed his heart . .His gaze trailed down to her swan like neck.Silk of blouse was feeling like a second skin dt flows across her flesh like water cascading over her mounds as da silk moves in shimmering waves wid each breath she takes. 
He was frozen,mesmerized by her beauty.

"musafir ho?..theek hai tufan thmne tk yahan pr ruk skte ho.Pulling down velvety shawl on her bare shoulders she added:kapre bdl kr aag k pass bheth jao..thnd buht hai

His gaze followed as her swayng body went behind curtain.He had gt rid of his irritatng clothes & changed into comfy pair he had in bag.But still he was standng there,in a spell of view peeping through transparent curtains.
 She was sitting facing fire unaware her shawl had slipped down to her hips..showng her silky back which just had a teasing knot.He shook her head feeling strange power around him.He walked to her wid countless questions in his mind.

Smile playing on lips seeing dancing fire.Truth to be told it was da 1st time he admit.woman is the best creation of god.He ddnt made a sound bt she moved up her eyelashes,signaled him to sat infront of her.
he sat down on silky lower bed infront of her:wo..tum,men
He ddnt getting a way to start his convo.
She looked in his eyes like she caught da theif inside of him:men Arohi hun..jb bhi mere baba kaam se dusre gaun jate hen mujhe yahan chod jate hen..masaum theek hioga to aa jaeynge.
Oh so his father made her stay here in dis shelte went for sm work & cudnt reachd on time.she asked-aur tum?kyun aaey ho yahan?Arjun:yahan k husan k bare men buht sunna tha..to?
Her tone suddenly so deep:husan buht khtrnak bhi ho sktaaa hai.
He smiled:painter k lye nhii hota.. 
Getting her confused look he added:painter hun..tasveere bnata hun.tumhari bnaun?
His desire just slipped from his mouth.

He ddnt knew why bt he sensed dangerous challenge in her eyes.She got up..her shawl slipped down on floor.He hardly moved away his eyes from her cute belly button.Her femine energy was mystical for hm..:bna skte ho to bnaa lo.

He looked her in shock..his desire had fulfilled,nodded in yes.She just smiled and asked him to follow her.but he remain still...Suddenly scared.. to paint dis eternal beauty mean his sinfull eyes cud roam on her slopes-wid their on will.But he instantly pushed away dis forbidden thought,he was a painter who was just going to paint a woman 1st time..just lyk other amuse of him.?

BUT where will his dis forbidden desire lead him?

part-2 will be only posted after getting long feedbacks:)
 hope u all liuke it..

dont forget to HIT LIKE
plx do COMMENTS..ur words mean alot to me

PART2--pg.12

Links of my other OS

love u all

ur Mahi
Edited by AAKMH2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow mahi new os. lemme read
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awsum start. Ye bhootni hai na aru? I knw. I dnt want bhootiya story. Arjuhi ki shadi kaise hogi? Ek insan n ek aatma! Kaise ?? Wo vampire ho to thk hai bt spirit mat bana. Edited by moonkmh - 11 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
new OS - My God - Mahi - i luv u

me third

edited
me fourth

lemme read now
Edited by Arjuhisis - 11 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey mahi, is she a ghost yaaar
why am i getting scared after reading this first part - that tooo iam HOME ALONE - sorry sorry ROOM ALONE - alone in the entertainment room

nice start mahi - forbidden desire - nice title - even i would luv to know where this desire of arjun will LEAD him to???? pls continue mahi -
welcome back yaaar
AAKMH2 thumbnail

1st 2nd 3rd 4th sb ko buht mubaaruk ho

ab jaldii jaaldi comment kro m waiting ๐Ÿ˜‰
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Plz arohi ko bhoot mat banana. Plz.
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

hey mahi, is she a ghost yaaar

why am i getting scared after reading this first part - that tooo iam HOME ALONE - sorry sorry ROOM ALONE - alone in the entertainment room

nice start mahi - forbidden desire - nice title - even i would luv to know where this desire of arjun will LEAD him to???? pls continue mahi -
welcome back yaaar

usko chodo..isnt she hot?๐Ÿ˜‰

haha.. honetly likhte hue mujhe bhi darr lga pta nhi kyun๐Ÿ˜†

oups ye to wrong timing hogaii๐Ÿ˜‰

glad u like darling

thank iu

love u
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hate u
Why don't u inform first !!!
M not gone comment on 2 nd page huh
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg mahi ye to half hai aur wo b itni buri jagha stop kiya ...main kya comment karon.mujhy aur parna hai ๐Ÿ˜”..