Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

HUGE sigh of relief! - Page 2

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 4ever4love

This show has been so surprising that I could not be sure what was going to happen.  I was afraid that maybe Madhu would catch them and assume the worst and our two day separation would turn out longer!  

To be honest at this point even if Madhu catches RK red handed she cannot do anything as RK has not given any kind of promises to Madhu . So chances of Madhu leaving RK  Mansion for this reason was next to impossible . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its sort of a relief...
but, I wanted Madhu to have a drink and seduce RK...
not dips plZ...
that would have been much better!!
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: manesha76

To be honest at this point even if Madhu catches RK red handed she cannot do anything as RK has not given any kind of promises to Madhu . So chances of Madhu leaving RK  Mansion for this reason was next to impossible . 

True.  But if Madhu got the wrong impression then Madhu's view of RK would seriously go down.  Even knowing what RK did or does for Malik is a positive thing, Madhu will always wonder if RK wants Dips instead.  
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

True.  But if Madhu got the wrong impression then Madhu's view of RK would seriously go down.  Even knowing what RK did or does for Malik is a positive thing, Madhu will always wonder if RK wants Dips instead.  

I dont think so if she notices the way RK treated Dipz in the hospital infront of her or the way he pretended Dipz was invisible at the puja.
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

does for Malik is a positive thing, Madhu will always wonder if RK wants Dips instead.  

But Madhu is in no position to leave the house currently . RK would still convince her with his wittiness  .
Red_Opium thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want him to slap the hell out of Dips first  and then 
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
totally...she shd be thrown out of his house...but i want MB to do the honors..:P
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: leverne

totally...she shd be thrown out of his house...but i want MB to do the honors..:P

I would so love it if Madhu exposed dips in front of Sikander and Radhaji and then throws Dips out with RK leaning against the staircase (enjoying the show) and Bittuji opening and closing the door after Dips leaves.  
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are so right!

I want there to be trust between RK and Madhubala.  I believe both of their ego and pride is going to stop them from declaring their feelings.  Which is okay?  let the relationship build gradually.  

Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ahhh wats there to worry about
RK is madly in love with his BIWI
she just doesn't know it yet😉