Rang Badalti Odhani

Like to Share Some Good News:D

simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Guys!!

This is Simi---the odd, temperamental poetry and story writer and a big fan of this forum.

I wanted to share some good news, since all of  you and this forum have played a major part in making it happen...

My story 'Incurable Insanity' is going to get published soon!!!😃

I was keeping this to myself and a few other readers of my blog but my friend Annie was really mad at me for not sharing it with everybody and I think I did wrong.

It was because I couldn't believe it myself..I still can't. LOL But seems like this dream is going to become a reality in the near future and I want all of you to be a part of it.

Thank you so so much!!! It was you who gave me the encouragement to write as well as the confidence to believe that I can bring together a coherent story which would mean something and perhaps make a difference.

I have been so thrilled with all the comments, the messages, the love, the personal stories that people have shared when this tale was being written...it really moved me so deeply that words would fall short.

I take this opportunity to extend a special heart felt thanks to those who have really made the writing process so much fun...this book wouldn't have been possible without them.

To Pooja Nagpal: For her wonderful, thoughtprovoking siggies which tell a story of their own and of course her encouragement:D

To Ramzz, Vatty, Purvi: For your siggies and encouragement which I couldn't do without.

To Sonali, Ranju, for making the wonderful VMs.

To Mishti, Cherry: For help with  the wonderful Bengali language I've used in the tale.

To Pranjal, Sharon, Vatty: For their unbridled encouragement and song suggestions.

To Vandu, Krithika, Rucha, Shilpa, Annie, Brishti, Pooja, Madhura, Viju, Diya, Tina, Heer, Poo, Priya, May, Shama, Anna,Gopika, Maneesha, Monika,Tulika, Sana, Aasma, Jalis, Vishali, Chand, Rida, Ankita, Jyo, Rosh, Shreya, Sneha, Sarita, Kari, Lekha, Heena, Minnu, Nisha, Niki, Neelam, and a lot of other silent and not so silent readers who have remained with me throughout and encouraged me endlessly. Please, please excuse me if I haven't quoted your name here.

Now the story is in its 2nd season and its all because of you. Thank you!!

Love,
Simi

PS: You can check out Pooja's siggies on the first page of the II thread. Unfortunately I had to take down the updates.

Edited by simiv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
simi i hv congradulated u many times ek baar aur sahi ðŸ˜Š
many many congradulations to u for this book 
BEST OF LUCK :)))
snigdhanagar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
simi di!!!🤗 dats grt!!!!!
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
babe ive congratulated u sooo many time took but its always lesss loool
congratulation again amd tha.k you for including my name in the list tooo.
p.s. what happened witb the names, u can pm me if u like, if u dont wanna speak like this.. x
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey simi
I m sourya
you remember me?
well I havent read the story but am looking forward to it
simikr thumbnail

@Jalis, virika, sneha, aasma,Sourya and all who have pressed like: A big thank you!!:D

@Aasma: Hey don't thank me for including yr name, I shud thank you. You truly deserve it coz you never gave up reading. LOL. I tried to pm you but yr box is full. :(

@Sourya: Of course I remember you. But I think that you may have forgotten me though. :D

I had been posting the story here initially, then shifted to the blog.Will definitely let you know when the book comes out.
Edited by simiv - 11 years ago
heer_85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Congratulation di m very happy for u ðŸ˜ƒ

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Once again hearty congratulations to u buttercup

simikr thumbnail