Happy Birthday Nishipie (.anishaa.)

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm going to dress up this post when the internet speed is more conducive to making Anisha's gifts (as well as stuff for everyone else who's birthday presents from me are still pending - I haven't forgotten)... until then, everyone please take a moment to wish our darling friend - who also happens to be an inspiring devotee of God, an intelligent and open-minded thinker, and our forum's go-to gal for research on Hindu festivals - the lovely Anisha a happy birthday!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
RESSS!

Lola, how about I prepare a post for Nishi and PM it to you, so that you can edit it into the intro post?
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Sounds like a far better plan than mine ðŸ˜† So, yes please!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lola610

^^ Sounds like a far better plan than mine ðŸ˜† So, yes please!

No problem, I'm happy to help in any way I can.😳 Btw, sending you a PM about something so if your internet connectivity is still going, please do check it.
.anishaa. thumbnail
aw thank you guys! ^ :D
and lola don't worry about it if your internet is slow! :) thanks for making me the thread!
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Happy Happy Birthday To You !!!!! Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day !!!!!!

Here's Ur Gift !!!!

Other Link : http://i.imm.io/K76e.jpeg
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Anisha, wishing you a very very happy birthday and many more to come! 🤗 May SiyaRam shower their blessings upon you and fill your life with happiness and joy! 

Here are two small gifts from me:

Hope you had a great birthday!
Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
H      A     P    P    Y         B    I     R     T    H     D     A     Y         A     N     I    S     H    A
Well, belated birthday I should say, rather. (I am really SO sorry for being late. I really have no excuse for being gayab, so I'll just go right out and apologize). But either ways, I hope you had a dhamakedar janamdin and wish you all the best in life! And here's a chota sa present from me. I know you are a big fan of Sanaya Irani and since Diwali's coming up, I guess it's more relevant. So sorry for the bakwas quality avi. I swear, I forgot how to make India Forums wale creations.

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 11 years ago
.anishaa. thumbnail
Thank you so much all of you! :D

Lola - thank you for initiating the thread 🤗 ðŸ¤— Hope you're doing okay and that the hurricane hasn't caused you too much loss  

Proteeti - thank you so much for the wishes! :D 🤗 ðŸ¤— and what a lovely present <3 using it! :)

Vedo - omg thank you so much for such a sweet message! 🤗 ðŸ¤— And amazing presents! :D My sigbox can only hold three sigs for some reason though 😔 So I will have to pick one of yours :( Using the Student of the Year one!
SahasranamaM thumbnail
Many many happy returns of the day dear Anishaaa..!