Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: joenet1234

Neither do I that's why I stated my case why these options/ideas don't work for me as a viewer. But people seem to think they can work. Thank you for commenting! 😊

Yeah and I agree with you. Not trying to be mean to those that posted that but it just does not make any sense and marriage isn't child's play where one runs away from their partners when issues crop up.

Oh no problem! Please do continue to make more posts. 😊
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rant away! I ranted all day today so to balance my brain made this post. This would have had completely different nouns and adjectives if I had posted during the day πŸ˜†

Honestly,  I don't think 4lions care about any of the ideas, I think it is a gimmick to pretend to care or a feeble attempt to get the show back if the channel has something else in mind. Viewer interaction is the way of the future, I agree! but after reading some of the story ideas, I am concerned if by any random chance they are taken seriously πŸ˜• I'll run away from the show faster than Forrest Gump!

Oh Joey...

To quote Forrest...  "Life (or IPPKND) is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get!"   πŸ˜†

Edited by -Maggie- - 11 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
updated on page 2...became too longπŸ˜›...so padhna hai toh...u know the rest...πŸ˜‰
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rahm

Yeah and I agree with you. Not trying to be mean to those that posted that but it just does not make any sense and marriage isn't child's play where one runs away from their partners when issues crop up.

Exactly! thank you for saying that. There is a reason that long distance relationships have a low probability of working out. Marriage isn't for everyone but if you decide to go ahead with it, you don't run away from issues the minute they crop up. If people think physical separation is the only way  Arnav and Khushi can realize the intensity of their love, then perhaps they shouldn't have gotten married in the first place. Now that they are together, I don't think it makes sense. Perhaps, I am too idealistic! But then again, I did say I watch this show because I want a fairytale story and not a reminder of reality πŸ˜†
Edited by joenet1234 - 11 years ago
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Joe and Vidya,
You two have worded  my thoughts/demands/requests exactly!
I got hooked on to IPK for ARSHI chemistry, their love story.
I am not here to get any social message and thats the reason I dont want this kid + shital track. However interesting drama this track may bring Sorry Not interested. Also I hate the timing of this track.
Here I was having my doubts if chotey's chotey is functional or not with deliberately confusing (but paisa vasool) farm house sequence, then spoilt SR due to cameras, newly weds behaving like married for years - They get a full blown kid plus his ex to prove that his chotey was working during Harappa & Mohenjadero??
         Like you even I am happy with 8-10 min of healthy dose of Arshi love story. full 20 min focus cannot be on them. But when your already existing side characters are so neglected and underutilised what is the need to bring in new characters?
        They could give little more focus on Payash relationship, partner for NK, partner for Anji or atleast her attempts to stand on her own, become independent. Why not explore all these angles?
Or all these actors have already quit and serving notice period so you are bringing new characyters and actors?

nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Exactly! thank you for saying that. There is a reason that long distance relationships have a low probability of working out. Marriage isn't for everyone but if you decide to go ahead with it, you don't run away from issues the minute they crop up. If people think physical separation is the only way  Arnav and Khushi can realize the intensity of their love, then perhaps they shouldn't have gotten married in the first place. Now that they are together, I don't think it makes sense. Perhaps, I am too idealistic! But then again, I did say I watch this show because I want a fairytale story and not a reminder of reality πŸ˜†

Thank you! Separation at this point just doesn't make sense. They got married properly and now it should be them against the world (and whatever inner demons still haunt them). These two becoming a mature couple would be a treat to watch. Besides, they already have enough communication issues they still need to overcome...a man and a woman living together is enough drama on its own. πŸ˜†

(And for the love of God, I adore Aarav, but he is not Arnav's son. Love story ka the end aisa nahin hota hai -- unless you meant to butcher it. 😳)

-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In real life marriage, yes, the couple should not run away when the problem comes.

But most of us are telling about physical separation about this reel life couple because it is pain watching them together πŸ˜† 
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the comments guys, keep them coming. My point was to shed light on the following:

a) we should not be giving them ideas, period.
b) if some people still feel compelled to do so, at least keep the love story in mind. Some ideas on forum32 are downright scary πŸ˜• some people have a unique imagination but not sure if IPK is the platform for it. I read something which sounded like a smoothie made from all the BW flicks from 70-80s. Mind. Was.Boggled. Hats off to people who can weave such stories but maybe a bit too far from IPK realm. The point isn't to keep the show running at any cost but rather a quality watch while keeping the USP intact.
c) Didn't want to sound patronizing at all but felt I couldn't get my point across unless I put in my two cents about the ideas.

Thanks again! πŸ€—

Joey I was struck speechless reading the letter they posted...haven't read any of the ideas (thank god!πŸ˜†)...that showed not just a complete bankruptcy of ideas (if what they claim is true) and more than that a complete condescending attitude towards the viewership...for me it even beat the dekhna hai to dekho...a PH which treats viewers with such disdain doesn't deserve them!!😑

The feeling I got was that basically they want the viewers to scream loud and clear that if you have no better ideas then instead of killing the story you have told so far shut the show down dammit! hamein qubool hain! and for SP or whoever is being obstructive and difficult (in the PH's mind) to hear the cacaphony.

Just for that letter they posted...even if I would rather they end it than kill it...I want the show to continue...and I think there is still plenty of story left to explore (mentioned this in my post on page 2)...and for SP to hand it over to a PH who has a greater interest and a more professional attitude towards their work...who have people they pay to have ideas on how to run it (rather than asking fandom for ideas...and I hope fandom is smart enough not to fall for it)...just so that they can have egg on their face...maybe I am feeling a bit mean and spiteful...but 4 lions don't seem to deserve any better.😑

Sorry for ranting on your thread...will shut up nowπŸ˜†

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Joey makes a post, I know nothing about it, and end up on the 5th or whatever page this is.

I'd say our dosti has run it's course.
No happily-ever-after here. Hmph.
Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 11 years ago
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is going to be fun to read post so res for now.