twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

instead of jingle i will be giving the update this week she will start from next week in my absence.😊

Though this serial today started in a positive note but the ending as very bad

Today:

THURSDAY'S ENDING WAS A DREAM SEQUENCE!!!!!

Disha is standing in front of dk after he has put sindhoor to her mang she is crying dk asks what's the matter she tells that she did not expect this and she just keeps quite.

DK:tell me disha that you love me ;isn't it true that you put the sindhoor on pori's mang ,tell me disha

Disha tries to go from there by saying that she has got some work to do dk holds her hand and stops her .

Dk:I will not allow you to go from here disha until you tell me the truth ,it was u who put the sindhoor ,it was u who put off the lights……

Disha was crying all through out

Dk takes disha's pallu where disha had wiped the sindhoor during the havan and asks disha what  isthis?

Dk:why are you hiding your feelings ?why don't you accept the fact that you love me ?please let me know your feeling disha: dk it is true that…..

Lights off!!!!!

NEXT SCENE:

Light are put on by a man he climbs the steps and goes up near a woman who is reading a newspaper and asks why are you reading morning's paper now what is so special in it –they are anil and sukanya in bhonsle house

Anil:let us allow gauthum to marry the girl whom he likes.

Sukanya who is still reading the paper asks him did you read the paper

Anil:yes in the morning itself

Sukanya :if you had read it properly you would have told me this news in the morning itself

Anil:what news?takes the paper from sukanyas hand .there at the end of the paper gargi's photo and article is there

Sukanya:did you recognize her it is gargi

Sukanya takes the paper and leaves the room

NEXT SCENE

IN THE JAIL

Sukanya goes to meet gargi

Gargi is sleeping sukanya calls her gargi gets up and asks why have you come here

Sukanya:I never thought that you will reach here so fast, I came to know about this today after reading the paper,she shows the paper.

Gargi snatches the paper looks at it and throws it down saying what type of down market and cheap papers do you buy she goes back to her bench (where she sleeps in the jail) and gets a bundle of news papers she shows them .

Gargi:Look……look….,in all these papers my arrest is given in the front page they are head lines. Sukanya what do u think that I am going to stay here forever within few days I will be out. She holds sukanyas throat and is about to strangulate her but leaves her and tells what do u think that I have gone mad ,I will not go mad so fast before that happens the whole world wil go mad (gargi acts just like a mad woman!!!)

Sukanya feels that gargi has lost her mental balance

Sukanya: anyways I am her to ask u my money

Gargi: what do u think of me one's I come out I will throw them on u

Sukanya is about to leave gargi calls har back and asks her to get ascotch and tells that she will pay for it afterwards and then laughs

Sukanya is tired by looking at gargi she leaves the place.

NEXT SCENE:

A man is doing something near the switch board dk goes there with his cigar lighter and asks him what happened????????

Disha arrives there with a candle in her hand

Dk looks at her with passion in his eyes from bottom to top

Disha is wearing a black saree

The seravant: sir there is lose contact in the fuse I will set it right now

Disha :mostly while I was putting offf the lights in the morning it might have happened

Dk is just looking at her

Lights come

Disha is above to leave

Dk:atlast you accepted that it was u who put off the lights,today I will not allow you to go you have tell me your feelings tell me.

Disha is getting down the stairs dk is coming behind her

Dk:disha don't go ,first answer my question didn't you put the sindhoor on pari's mang

Disha stops

Disha:dk I can never see you putting the sindhoor on other any woman's forehead , I have lot of feeling attached to it ,for me it is not just red colour but it is everything it shows my relation with you

Dk:for in the beginning it was just red clour but now I value it,today when mom asked me put sindhoor on pari'smaang ,I just went wild  , but you stopped me from doing it infact you prevented me from doing a blunder if not mom would have got a shock by knowing the truth.

NEXT SCENE:

Indy  and his dad are in the lawn

Indy's dad tells him that he is going to become a father so he has to forget his past like disha who has forgotten her past and has moved forward, indy tells I know I have to move forward but forgetting my past feelings is difficult (his eyes r moist) exactly then  ranu comes there with pickles in her hand

Next scene

Dk: disha please tell that u love me ,I know that you love me

Disha: I wanted to tell u something ayyi is angry she wants me to go back today is the last day ,infact tonight is the last night of mine in this house and also in your life.

Dk:it cannot be possible will try to talk to your ayyi ,very soon I will tell mom the the truth. I cannot live without u

Disha :I will talk to ayyi but don't worry ,but let me go tomorrow

Dk:promise that you will come back soon

Disha promises

Dk hugs disha and tells I love you

Disha: I love you dk I really love you, I cannot live away from you , I always wanted to tell u this (she crying , both r still hugging)

Sumitra who is standing near by shouts: disha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dk and disha look at sumitra who comes there

Sumitra to disha: what I thought  about u? what did you turn out to be? I thought u were a cultutered girl ,I treated u like my daughter …….but u turned out to be a cheap person a woman of low moral .you are worst then gargi

Dk :shouts maa I always wanted to tell you that disha is my....

Sumitra stops him  and shouts your mistress ! sunny didn't you see how gargi spoilt or dad and my life now this lady is trying to destroy your house

Sumitra to disha: because of u my sunny has raised his voice against me , you are not only trying to separate a husband and wife but also a mother and son

(dk is upset he keeps his hand on his foreheadand and facing his back toward sumitra)

suddenly dk turns toward sumitra and tells maa disha........

sumitra stops him:if you bring this lady's name again in your mouth you will see my dead body, dk is shocked and dumbfolded do you want to loose your mom again

sumitra: if only she is there all problems are created I will not allow pori to undergo what I had to face ,all those insults in the society,……….so I will not allow her to stay here in this house even for a minute…..

(disha is crying ,she is shocked listening to this,dk is crying and he appears helpless!)

sumitra drags disha's hand (disha:mummiji please..)and takes her out of the house  and throws her and tells don't show your face here again.

Disha is crying she gets all the flash back(dk and disha scenes :bedroom scene ,holi scene)…….as she moves dk who is standing in the balcony calls disha! He crying he closes his eyes looking at the sky disha looks back…

END 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baku28 thumbnail

I'm crying right now. 😭 I can't belive this happened.  She finally said "I LOVE YOU" to him and now they are separated. 

😭

samy74 thumbnail

hi

Thanks twine for the update it is brilliant....awwwwwww😉 😳a lovely scence and as anticipated the falling was a dream but them hugging and disha accepting that she loves DK..I think now sum ma she is so evilton will say to dk that he has to renew his vows with pori and plus she was not at the wedding dk marries her again...hoping dk will tell her the truth but i think no thei big drama will end in a very dramtic way i just hope it doesn't end in a way it has been mentioned and that dk and disha in the end get married...

A bit of releif that dk knows that disha loves him but ufffff😡 sum..😡.

Don't know whether to be happy or sad...😕

Samy😃

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks twine, thanks a lot for the great update. I have been eagerly waiting for it the whole day.

The episode was good and as expected from the promo everything happened.So now Sumi is bocming worse than Gargi. Gargi was atleast creating only small rifts between the D's but this Sumi has become the real vamp in this case and caused their separation. The only good part is that now DK and Disha are well aware for their feelings for eachother and this separation will only strengthen their love.

maja👏 

Princes_Mad! thumbnail
im completly happy and shocked at the same time!!

well dun that was a gr8 update!!

finally disha has cum out wid her feelings!!

YES!!

Sumi has chucked her out!!

NNNOOOO!!

Luv Mad!!
baku28 thumbnail

twine thanks for the update

Princes_Mad! thumbnail
im completly happy and shocked at the same time!!

well dun that was a gr8 update!!

finally disha has cum out wid her feelings!!

YES!!

Sumi has chucked her out!!

NNNOOOO!!

Luv Mad!!
eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can't believe it, a gr8 episiode but what has happened!!!!!!

Dish and DK seprated!!!! Sum going to have to pay for this!!!! I hate her right now!!!😡

I hope the truth is reveled tomorrow!!!!!

love eran!!!

samy74 thumbnail

😭hi

Totally heartbroken after reading the update....tearful...😭

Samy😭

😭

Thank u for your lovely update...very much appreciated.

The ending is really sad...I wonder what will happen next