FF-PyarKabHoJataH,PtaHiNhiChalta- PART 17-PG 43 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
I dont know how i felt ..I just couldnt believe my eyes while reading ..It was so diSgusting to her an adult man doing such kind of thing to A kid ..Goddd she is just a kid and how come he πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
You brought this topic so well and that girl kid get well soon and she will be in my prayers now onwards ...God surely will help her ...
There are so many disgusting people, and have heard many such cases, these people should given the worsest punishment,, they shud be made realised that what sin they have done... Hope that girl recovers from this trauma, my prayers are with that girl...

And rest the update was superb and Ram and Priyas reaction to that girls story superbbb...Loved it... Thank you for sharing the incident...
Though this is very common in india ,it does hurts a lot.
Such people who do it should be given a kind of punishment which will teach the others a lesson.I really dont know why people get away after doing such things😑
you have touched my heart...you are one of a kind...sweet n caring
Will definitely pray for her speedy recovery ...

Part-4 Awwiiieee... Kartik n priya's nok-jhok was swt... n yayyy golu ne apne parents se n priya ne apne parents se baat ki 😊 Yiiippiiiee πŸ‘πŸΌ Ahaaa flirting flirting... hehehe.. Raya convo was Awsm... u scared me wid d presnt..😭 Hahaha ram khidki se..πŸ˜‰ Omg majnu majnu πŸ˜› Omg Omg.. Raya's part was Truly jst out of d wrld.. Woaaahhh..πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ haaayyeee Peehu aayi phle.. lalalal
Part-5 Haiii raya was luking only each othr.. woaahh Yaar.. Haha.. ye golu hmesha window se ku aaata h?? Unka gate thoda small h kya πŸ˜† Ahaaa agn raya's part was Outstanding πŸ‘πŸΌ [:D>] u r bcmng romance queen ❀️ wowww Yaar mandir m phere πŸ‘πŸΌ
ufff!!!!!!!!!!!!! from where does these dogs comess from!!!! πŸ˜‘  btw written veryy nicelyy!!!! loved RAYA story n feeeling bad fr tht young girl!!! hope she gets to normal  soon :( Edited by farwasneha - 11 years ago
Huhhh... I hate dat kind of ppl... 😲 Grrr...😑 she is jst a Kid yaa... n vo Jaaanvar 😲 Iiieee...Hey loved d way u portray aal d things in such a butiful way.. N raya's part agn awsm
Its disgusting, just disgusting.. How could someone do this kind of crime.. I will defo pray for that girl. And will hope that no one else should suffer this much as the girl did.. Raya decision of adopting that boy is just perfect.. And regarding the raya scene it was rayantic and beautiful... Salute u girl for writting this and making as to face the ugly truth of our society it takes lots of guts to that.. Update soon.
Awsm update yr... Touching yr..thnx for pm

ur  a  person  with  golden heart . i appreciate the way u penned the disturbance u   went through  when u read it. yes unfortunately i saw a girl too. same case but never dared  write it. i cried when i saw the girl who  got raped and was pregnant at the age of 13. i saw both mom and kid in a orphanage  near to my place.. there r  demons in the  human race.. its so unfortunate.. 

loved the way u penned    good update ..