Fan Fictions

Khushi goes missing...:COMPLETE!Epilogue Pg 38

pnars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Khushi Goes Missing After The Basketball Game

Chapter 1

Arnav soaped himself vigorously as he showered after the game. Life was good!  Khushi was finally by his side, Shyam was gone, even Di was doing better.  The little kid was not so bad after all. As for Sheetal...Arnav frowned.

Frankly ,I don't know why she's staying with us, he mused. If it wasn't for Khushi..he shrugged mentally. But there you have it. With Khushi, you had to put up with her pagalpan.

Admit it Raizada, you love her large heart and her pagalpan, Arnav smiled to himself.

But a DNA test??!! Where the f...did his lovely wife come up with that idea? And how the heck did she get samples?

"I need to sit down and talk to Khushi" Arnav asserted aloud to his image as he turned off the shower and toweled dry in front of the mirror. It was a good time for ASR to take control!

"Khushi? Khushi!" he called out as he exited the bathroom. The bedroom was empty. He looked around, puzzled. She would normally have been around, waiting with a beverage or a snack for him. He peeped into the poolside. Still no Khushi.

I wonder where she's gone?

"Nani, did you see Khushi?" asked Arnav as he folded back the sleeves of his shirt and descended the stairs. "I can't find her anywhere upstairs."

"No, Bitwa", Nani replied. "She must be in the kitchen. Khushi bityaa! Your laad governer is looking for you" she called out, winking at Anjali.

"What the!" exclaimed Arnav as he looked at Nani and Anjali.

"We know all your secrets, Chottey!" giggled Anjali. "Or should we say, Laad Governerji!"

"Di! Come on!" protested Chottey.

"Can't we call you Laad Governer?" pouted Anjali.

A roguish twinkle lit up Arnav's eyes.

"No. Only Khushi can!" he said as he sauntered towards the kitchen.

"Oho!" exclaimed the Nani-Anjali gang.

"Anjali? What is this Laad Governer nickname?" enquired Sheetal as she sat next to them leafing through a magazine.

"You see, Sheetalji..."

"Paayal, tumne Khushi ko dekha kya?" asked Arnav as he saw her in the kitchen.

"Nahi, Arnavji. I haven't seen her since we came home from the match. Did you want something to eat?" asked Payal dutifully.

"No thanks" muttered Arnav. He got a tiny bit restless. Where the hell was Khushi?

The restlessness turned to full-blown panic in ten minutes when he couldn't locate her on the grounds or anywhere in the house.

Soon the family was treated to bellows of "Khushi! Khushi!" as he wandered in and out of the house while frantically dialing her number on his mobile.

Sheetal was curious.

"Isn't he getting too upset? I mean...she could have just stepped out to the market or something?" she asked Anjali.

Anjali looked sheepishly at Sheetal.

"You see, Sheetalji, Chottey na...he cannot breathe without Khushiji around him. He will literally go ballistic if he can't find her. You'll get used to this..." she imparted her words of wisdom.

ASR? Ballistic without a girl? Sheetal mused. This wasn't the ASR she knew!

"They're newly married aren't they?" Sheetal couldn't resist asking. "He will probably get used to this in a month or two".

Nani and Anjali exchanged glances. This was an uncomfortable topic whenever they had guests.

"You see, bitya, they have been married for over 6 months already. It's just that..." Nani didn't know how to complete the sentence.

"...they eloped the first time, and we wanted a proper shaadi so we had them do it again properly in front of us!" Anjali finished for Nani in a rush.

Sheetal couldn't believe her ears. ASR eloped? With that...that behenji? This sure wasn't the ASR she knew from her Harvard days! Truth be told, he did seem softer, mellower, less moody now. The ASR from years ago had his moments with good friends (and she never was anything more than that despite trying her best!) but was in essence a moody, melancholic guy.

Arnav collapsed on his recliner. Where was Khushi?

"I swear to God, I'll kill her when I find her!" he gritted out as he punched her speed dial key on his BB yet again.

He sprang up and rushed out as ideas crammed his head.

"HP! Driver ko bolo ... tell him to take out my gaadi."

He would go to the mandir, and buaji's house, and the nearest chanewala..heck, he'd scour Chandni Chowk even to find his pagal patni.

He strode towards the front door, lost in thought.

"Arnav? Do you want me to come along?" Sheetal's voice wafted from behind.

He turned his head.

"No. Khushi's my wife and I don't need any help finding her. You have a good evening" he threw his words as he exited without a second glance.

Sheetal frowned.

My first OS, guys! Please tell me what you think! 

Chapter 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3264672?pn=11�

Chapter 3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3264672?pn=18�

Chapter 4: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3264672?pn=27�

Epilogue: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3264672?pn=38�

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement! 

Edited by pnars - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice please continue 😃
SanayaFlawless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wooow 
this is awesome 
do cont 
skp2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice start... i like frustrated arnav... for missing khushi...

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice OS :) whr did Khushi go ?? Hope u con this :D xoxo
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love the frustration of arnav .. and sheetal realising that he has changed .. Loved the last bit .. Great start ..
Continue ..
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
wish this would happen on the show.
Anaswar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very good.continue soon...
Annu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww! And i lovvved arnav's last dialog...wow! Wow! Wow!
pnars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for your positive responses! This is the first time anyone's ever responded to a topic I've started, so I guess the way to go in India Forums is to write stories ðŸ˜†

It's time to hit the sack now, but I'll post part 2 tomorrow - we'll get to hear from Khushi and how she's feeling.

And no...Arnav won't find her so easily. Despite what he thinks, he doesn't know all her haunts!

Thanks again, and I hope you peep in tomorrow.

Good night!