Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

His Life Is Her Life - Page 2

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i seriously liked how madhu helped rk to get up by holding his arms. she might be mad at him but never will she leave him alone, not in happiness and never in pain. she is his wife and she will stand by him even if none does b/c madhu understand rk's pain while others pretends to understand him. he is not an open book where everyone can read it. a father wounds his SIL and the dauther heals her husband that is something there for sure. 
this hubby and wife loves to band bajo dips🤣 poor girl she wanted to take the aarti but alas rk didn't think she was suitable to take aarti something so pure touched by her black shadow. one would think madhu will look at rk angrily but she was like as if i care dips move on🤣

Beautifully written Bani.. 
perfect wordings and so minute observation... 
wonder ..what makes shammu to have such guts  that he tried to kill RK for the third time..I am not for it... he is a  stuntman.. how can he have a gun and how can he  kill RK in front of all .. and   shot him with perfect aim  this move of Cvs are not  good

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

thank you😳
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow,,beautiful analysis,,i wish Rk Madhu ko apny or Shammo k bech na laye..
.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manesha76

Nice post 👏, RK was superb today . I liked his attitude . Sach mein i don't mind that Saree changing episode if we get such type of episodes . I must say CV is keeping everyone glued to with suspense . 

RK  ke liye Madhu aur Madhu ke liye RK . Agar koi nahi ho saath toh dono ki saas theher jayegi 😳. 

thank you😃 rk was filled with attitude and band bajo mood. the cvs is surely working very hard for us and i am liking what they are doing. we are in a drama where FIL wants to kill SIL this is awesome. now cannot wait for tomorrow. here malik went to kill rk and madhu is running to see if rk is ok or not. tere liye is what both of them are. only for each other.
.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anji64

i seriously liked how madhu helped rk to get up by holding his arms. she might be mad at him but never will she leave him alone, not in happiness and never in pain. she is his wife and she will stand by him even if none does b/c madhu understand rk's pain while others pretends to understand him. he is not an open book where everyone can read it. a father wounds his SIL and the dauther heals her husband that is something there for sure. 
this hubby and wife loves to band bajo dips🤣 poor girl she wanted to take the aarti but alas rk didn't think she was suitable to take aarti something so pure touched by her black shadow. one would think madhu will look at rk angrily but she was like as if i care dips move on🤣

Beautifully written Bani.. 
perfect wordings and so minute observation... 
wonder ..what makes shammu to have such guts  that he tried to kill RK for the third time..I am not for it... he is a  stuntman.. how can he have a gun and how can he  kill RK in front of all .. and   shot him with perfect aim  this move of Cvs are not  good

thanks anji😳 his daughter happiness is what giving his this sinful deeds motive. he is seeing all the bad things about rk then what madhu is doing for rk. after knowing he might be the target he still wants to kill rk in his house where everyone is there including his daughter who is right behind him😲 it might have taken him all his energy to aim at rk but if rk didn't raise his arms it would have been madhu who would have gotten hurt.
.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sundasnaz

wow,,beautiful analysis,,i wish Rk Madhu ko apny or Shammo k bech na laye..

thank you😃
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice post and analysis..all in all a good epi ..rishbala scenes were as always very good...rk was at his mischief best again..me too liked the scene where madhu helped rk getting up..no matter rishbala have many ego problems but they always end up caring for each other..which is the most imp part of their relationship...DO JISM EK JAAN....RISHBALA ROCKS..
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nyc post
Todays ep was Rk's show
He again praised his biwi wow but madhu was too angry to smile lyk the way she smiled before
Sasur ji n damad relationship is twisted the way they looked at each other may be Rk knows that his sasur is the attacker
And the way Rk bajaoed kukuji haha maza a gya n he didnt give arti to dips great
dddhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
drashti dhami and vivian dsena just perfect
.Shiva. thumbnail

thank you😃