Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
nice part... so riya s alive...continue soon...
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Really Nyc.

Feel bad 4 Sam , Shree really loves her...

OMG Rathod & Kavya saga..
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so is riya alive?? or is it some look alike??๐Ÿ˜• confuse ho raha hai.. and whats with arjun?? 
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Rimi kab clear karegi ye Rhea kahan si tapki...! This is so confusing...! And Kavya- this is mixture of urs n kavs's names... I got that! Wah! Kya baat hai...! Rimi the story is moving in a gr8 way..! Give us quick updates haan... Keep writing n take care!
..RiMi.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: M.V.Kohli007

Really Nyc.

Feel bad 4 Sam , Shree really loves her...

OMG Rathod & Kavya saga..

thnks di...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
..RiMi.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Queen.Bee

so is riya alive?? or is it some look alike??๐Ÿ˜• confuse ho raha hai.. and whats with arjun?? 

ye sab abhi suspense hai, stay tuned to get out of ur confusion๐Ÿ˜‰ thnks fr the comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ
..RiMi.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SanchayitaM

Rimi kab clear karegi ye Rhea kahan si tapki...! This is so confusing...! And Kavya- this is mixture of urs n kavs's names... I got that! Wah! Kya baat hai...! Rimi the story is moving in a gr8 way..! Give us quick updates haan... Keep writing n take care!

yes kavya is a mix of my original name and kavs name,๐Ÿ˜† but kavs said that her frnds call her kavya as well...and thnks yaar, and mai itni jaldi bata doongi sab kuch toh stry me kya reh jaayega??๐Ÿ˜†
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its intersting
continue soon
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear rims i warning you my comment is fully out of track ok...so enjoy it...

Dilwalo ka sheher Delhi ... Fresh start...ETF in Delhi and Shmara in their dream bungalow...good start of the story dear...hmmm ๐Ÿ˜‰...but samara still in a shock ...poor girl...i really so sad for her...as well as for shree ...he really love samara and riya...

wow this is really amazing samara sees riya...but why don't he believe her...may be because of the fact and the mental stat of samara and doc. force him not to believe her...

"ye lo! Ho gaya khachra!!!!"

wow riya said this awesome...pata nahi arjun kya soch raha hoga riya ke bareme๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†all the best riya tum car ko dhakka mar sakti ho...hum sari sautan tumhare saath hai...๐Ÿคฃare ye kya huva riya  ko

(hey rims thanks yaar meri itani tarif karne ke liye  ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

arjun is like jolt in his vain when he herd that riya is alive and samara see's her...

wow kavya and rahotre ki pehli mulakat...wo dono sach mein ek dusare ko kitani acche se janate hai...school mein ek saath the...dosti kafi purani hai...

hey but what is the suspense ...good news or bad news...๐Ÿ˜•

precap...OMG...samara see riya again ...and i'm sure iss time rathore bhi riya ko dekhega...wow i'm so excited dear

----------------------------------------------------------------------- this is my point of view

ok come to you...I LOVE YOU DEAR...kya kamal ka update hai ...AWESOME...you keeping so many secrats in your store...

awesome update...
Edited by kaveriw2008 - 11 years ago