Its confirmed..munisha is the WC! :-(

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys..i contacted dale on twitter and he confirmed that munisha wud be the WC! 😭
so gear up for LOTS of delu-pillu love story!!

man!!!😕😕 ab ki baar parivarik ke naam par yeh couple ko le aaye hai and they r simply killing it !!🤢🤢🤢
more of delu pillu story can be seen now. Is colors now fully determined to bring couple together or gain trp for show and now set a new record for season 6 thro patch up.one season saw happily married  couple,other showed a marriage on television and now this would show patch up to set new record...Lets wait n watch where delu pillu heads to
Originally posted by arti11

more of delu pillu story can be seen now. Is colors now fully determined to bring couple together or gain trp for show and now set a new record for season 6 thro patch up.one season saw happily married  couple,other showed a marriage on television and now this would show patch up to set new record...Lets wait n watch where delu pillu heads to

Yep...but i somehow feel yeh kuch jyada hi khich raha hai when even delu is not interested in pillu!! 😆😆

it would have been fun if sparks were flying from delu side also..but she is seen cringing all the time and running away from him...and rajeev toh comes across as completre LOSER!!

and end mein maximum loss hota hai..hum viewers ka..who waste their precious time hoping for some interesting stuff and get this crap in return!
Originally posted by tere_mere

Yep...but i somehow feel yeh kuch jyada hi khich raha hai when even delu is not interested in pillu!! 😆😆

it would have been fun if sparks were flying from delu side also..but she is seen cringing all the time and running away from him...and rajeev toh comes across as completre LOSER!!

and end mein maximum loss hota hai..hum viewers ka..who waste their precious time hoping for some interesting stuff and get this crap in return!

Ya rite but may be they are slowly dragging story and not making it happen all of a sudden to make viewers feel it is not planned. U remember last week when salman announced rajev is going out how delu ran and bought something for him. may be she does for everybody but she was like not to get late before he goes
Dude...
Wo Rajeev ki harkatein dekh ke I am wondering why it took 14 yrs for Delnaz to divorce him..
Infact WHY THE HELL DID SHE MARRY HIM ??? Isse acha toh kunwaara marr jaana hai ! LOL !
I think we shud send KRK in and get Rajeev killed..HAHAHAHA !
Originally posted by togepe30

I think we shud send KRK in and get Rajeev killed..HAHAHAHA !
KRK sab ke bajae ga ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† sab lukkhas ke ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Koun he ye?
survivior india ma thi ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Koun he ye?
Nayi Paglee !😆
She will open "Tarot Cards ki Dukaan" inside the house and talk abt her celeb clientele...

That is...When she is NOT busy with Dillu and Pillu 😆 She is ANTI-Pillu as per her interview !

Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
isse acha survivor india ke Michael ko leke aao...dhamaal macha dega wo...