DESTINY'S COURSE chap 8 parts 1&2 updtd 1/6 page 130 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by turags

👏 fantastic start...i am sure you will do perfect justice to this lovely story...

Thanx Turags.😃

I thought u were travelling?😳
u r an amazing writer cont soon
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

u r an amazing writer cont soon

😳 Thanx
appreciate the compliment a lot.
Anu, it would be wonderful if you show Ashutosh originally as a khadoos no-nonsense fellow, devoid of all pity to a fellow human being...and then turns into a caring husband...that transition should form the crux of the story. Even their bedroom interaction which is initially a pure physical process turns into a romantic one...at the end of Nidhi's preg track, he cares for her so much that he is not willing to let her go out of sight...fulfills all her pregnancy demands etc etc...

I will rest assured, now that you can do enough justice to the story line.  
[/QUOTE]
I have started out that way Doc.  I will try and continue, it the way u have suggested.
I hope I can do it.  Although making him khadoos should not be too much of a problem
I seem to be getting the hang of it.  Although I need to ask u a few questions, will pm soon regarding those.
thanx once again Doc.😃 

You can pm me anytime for that...
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Anu, it would be wonderful if you show Ashutosh originally as a khadoos no-nonsense fellow, devoid of all pity to a fellow human being...and then turns into a caring husband...that transition should form the crux of the story. Even their bedroom interaction which is initially a pure physical process turns into a romantic one...at the end of Nidhi's preg track, he cares for her so much that he is not willing to let her go out of sight...fulfills all her pregnancy demands etc etc...

I will rest assured, now that you can do enough justice to the story line.  
I have started out that way Doc.  I will try and continue, it the way u have suggested.
I hope I can do it.  Although making him khadoos should not be too much of a problem
I seem to be getting the hang of it.  Although I need to ask u a few questions, will pm soon regarding those.
thanx once again Doc.😃 

You can pm me anytime for that...
[/QUOTE]
Thank you😃
Originally posted by Libra

???
sk had once told this abt ktlk...after mallika track...i mean the penultimate mallika track...
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

sk had once told this abt ktlk...after mallika track...i mean the penultimate mallika track...

Oh😲
😆
Actually I had not remembered that.
This was also a song from the movie Jagruti.
I have always liked that song.😳

Congratulations Anu on this new FF..😃.

Thanku for giving us ur masterpieces one after the other...😃.

Very very well written chapter...👏👏👏..
Great new concept..😳..
Very interesting track...😛.
Lets c how this relationship progresses...would be definitely a great journey of falling in love.😳😛...
Love ashni as always..😳..
Good luck sweety with this new venture...👏👏👏.
completely different approach!!!!!
loved it.😃👏
waitin 4 the 2 of them 2 fall in love😉
what r the schedules 4 ur ff's?
pl pm me next time u update

Have one question bothering me...😉.

Is nidhi gonna conceive  the physical way or u will resort her to Artificial insemination or something???