Diya Aur Baati Hum

New Promo - 10/25/12

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Watched this promo during EHMMBH break.  Just watched once.  Not sure what Suraj speaks in his mind, will edit later if there are any corrections.

Suraj discussing with Chathuri, Chotu and Pappuda about his plan.  Suraj warns them not to tell anyone, Chathuri wonders and Chotu says "surprise."

Suraj thinks he hopes Bhabho would agree with him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seelaks thumbnail
Thanks di !!

But Bhabho will never agree so soon. It will be a tough time for Suraj to handle Bhabho and his beendini. 
Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tfs ..ya same sequence which was shown on wednesday...😊
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Bharathi Di.

Yup, mostly segments from Wednesday's episode are shown.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs...hope today night they will show new promo...i think it would be tday;s precap or something...
b2011 thumbnail
Yes.  Most of the scenes are from yesterday's episode but Suraj's thoughts were added.  So, I thought this might be the new promo until the drama happens.
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have watched the promo. It is the same as was telecast on Wednesday. I also feel through this story Bhabo may not melt that much as she is a tough nut to crack. I think like WTC you have to have an idea to compare her with someone else and when her self respect is challenged  Bhabo reacts violently and in her attempt to pander to her ego gives in to prove she is better than others. At the spur of the moment she will give in and later regret it but she believes in keeping her promises so will come around. The story on the face  of it does not seem to that motivational,  unless Suraj greatly modifies it to challenge her in some way so that she reacts fiercely. Curious to see how the  CVs handle this one as time and again they have pleasantly surprised us.Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
You are right UMDU.  Bhabho needs to be challenged so I guess that might be Ankur's role in Suraj's plan, still we have to wait and watch to know what the CVs have in mind.
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Bharti di... ðŸ˜Š
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks For the update Bharathi Di...!