Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The old Naitik would have been so happy with Akshara's apology... this guy simply did not want to listen to it.
Sobhna_1294 thumbnail
just tell me one thing use antara ki sari baat sach aur akshara ki jhoot kyun lag rahi hai.cvs modify char according to situations.its not possible that such loving husband gets changed to  a husband who shouts at his wife merely in 1-2 days. my god how can u get somuch influenced  by few words of an outsider that u shout at person u claim to love so much.mere hisaab se antara ne abhi itna kuch kaha bhi nahi tha jitna vo bhadak gaya.to fir kya love kya understanding  kya relationship kuch nahi.hum to aisehi naitik ko mahan hubby samajhte the but yahan tou just his friend is enough to spoil everything,every third person can easily play with your relationship.😲

by this track what cvs wanted to show that how weak is naksh relationship or how bad naitik as husband is.mere liye naksh best couple they or atleast naitik bestest hubby but cvs ne mujhe galat saabit kardiya.😡

isme antara se jyada naitik ki galti hai.its not antara is more important for him but again achanak se his ego became more prior to him than his love.he is  a changed man now,kal ko even if he apologizes but there is no guarantee that he will not behave like that again but ye serial hai firse bura se acha banne me kitna time lagta hai

Edited by cutiepie_duggu - 11 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cutiepie_duggu

difference hota hai rest ill comment after watching the scene .he could haav called akshara or gaytri,bhabhima..cvs are trying to show he is dumb but in real life no one is such dumb..no one would believe

cv's love showing the person who is imp in the track as dumb i donno y
Sobhna_1294 thumbnail
its not that anatra is more prior to him than akshara but again his ego became prior to him than his love like in initial days of mariage...suddenly😲
there is no consistency in characters
Edited by cutiepie_duggu - 11 years ago
Double_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karanmehraroxx

This splly for cv's  the Naitik was shown was a big disappointment  i mean there have so many fight like this he has been with aksh since 3 yrs he know her whts point showing him getting influenced to antra ? and shouting at akshara for nothing ? yes in nite akshi did mistake for shouting for no reason fine she did say sorry  bt  naitik had stretch for what ??? even at times he in anger shouts on akshi she did vice-versa toh kya hogaya ?? Then sharing your personal issues with 3rd person who will like ? If it was mohit akshi wudnt mind as he is like Naitik bro same goes with varsha akshi shares with her as she is like her sis , but antra is just friend nor close one so y?? Even after returning Naitik was in bad mood ðŸ˜¡ when akshara is trying level best usne kya bolo ki naitik got so wild on her  all in all naitik whole character is ruined 

Yes they have shown him to be too naive, & that too just out of the blue.

Its like, one moment both of them (specifically N) are acting very maturely in handling various issues confronting them & the very next moment they start reacting   immaturely & bickering.

It Doesnt make sense!!!

CVs, are u listening?? Go get some tonic for logic Dont depict human emotions like drive wheel of your car. Dont be slaves of your convenience!!!!

Double_m thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiepie_duggu

its not that anatra is more prior to him than akshara but again his ego became prior to him than his love like in initial days of mariage...suddenly😲

there is no consistency in characters

Exactly!!
You made the point. Its obviously understandable in initial yrs of marriage, & so @ that time what appeared as very genuine insecurity of N now appears out of place and buffoonish!!!

No consistency even within a timespan of a few episodes.
f
Double_m thumbnail
Even Aks's reaction appeared too overboard to the ongoings.
Atleast uptill todays eposode. Shes obviously justified in questioning after looking @ the picture & so also when she objected to N sharing the details of everything b/w them with Antara, but apart from & prior to that she's  been depicted to have reacted compltly off her character.

She's so calm composed & deep, patient with everything & now suddenly she feelin insecure out of the blue for every trivial thing..

Thumbs down to CVsss

Double_m thumbnail
For the first time I can see lack of conviction in Aks's acting.
She can't be blamed. Even being the talented actress she is, she's not able to do justice to the role in this track. She can be seen trying hard to get tht conviction in the reactions, but deep down even she realises tht this is dumb!!!

I know she's a thoro professional so she wont question the conception part.

But CVs have not only destroyed N's character but they're also desecrating Aks's character inadvertently..
Edited by Double_m - 11 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Double_m

Even Aks's reaction appeared too overboard to the ongoings.
Atleast uptill todays eposode. Shes obviously justified in questioning after looking @ the picture & so also when she objected to N sharing the details of everything b/w them with Antara, but apart from & prior to that she's  been depicted to have reacted compltly off her character.

She's so calm composed & deep, patient with everything & now suddenly she feelin insecure out of the blue for every trivial thing..

Thumbs down to CVsss

sorry bt at end of the how much patient u r when comes to hubby u turn extra concious and seeing the pic koi bi aise hi react karta 😃
Double_m thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree4ru

sorry bt at end of the how much patient u r when comes to hubby u turn extra concious and seeing the pic koi bi aise hi react karta 😃

Yes, thats what I said. Read the post carefully
& dont just read, but understand it maa'm.

I expressly accepted those 2 instances
as exceptions justifying her reaction.

Al I said was that she overeacted prior
to that incident uptill the time she hadn't
seen those pictures.

In fact main to yahi kahunga ki even
now that antr will prove her wrong
by tricking those pics, & further fuelling
the mu b/w them by making N think that
Aksh bewajah un par shaq kar rahi hain, tabhi
N must trust her on her suspicion & back
her when she claims tht she saw tht