Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Fan_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree with u..y cv's ruined nk character n fan's feelings..i never expect this reaction from naitik,he knows ak very well,phir be chotti se bath mai antara ka brain wash kaam kiya..
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
main kya kahin ab ? kabhi nai socha tha ki cv's kabhi akshi ya naitik ka role damage karege :( ab zyda i cant tell as pei i havnt watched jo hai padha hai and woh dekh i agree with u 
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Now im serious naitik shud be slapped by akshara 😡😡 tabhi akal tikane pe aayega..sumone pls tell me who's ovr reacting..huhh...
pree4ru thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hinakshara

Now im serious naitik shud be slapped by akshara 😡😡 tabhi akal tikane pe aayega..sumone pls tell me who's ovr reacting..huhh...

ek nai two two slaps one from her own wish one from our side
Dhoxi thumbnail
i really hate antara .. why the hell she is in their house .. God leave that house and leave akshara and naitik alone .. they are a family with a child and how can antara be in between in their life :@ : @ : @
..Komal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I too want this..seriously he overreacted today..unbelievable..
DwarfStars thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

See, no denial that Naitik is overreacting and is behaving moronic but even Akshara overreacted at night. Big deal if Naksh's routine got a little disturbed. There was no need to say that ''main aap ki tarah nahi hun ki kahin ka gussa kahin nikal doon'' and all that. Nevertheless, I absolutely agree with you. Naitik needs to regain his senses asap and stop acting like a mindless creature.

pree4ru thumbnail
Originally posted by: DwarfStars

See, no denial that Naitik is overreacting and is behaving moronic but even Akshara overreacted at night. Big deal if Naksh's routine got a little disturbed. There was no need to say that ''main aap ki tarah nahi hun ki kahin ka gussa kahin nikal doon'' and all that. Nevertheless, I absolutely agree with you. Naitik needs to regain his senses asap and stop acting like a mindless creature.

both overeacted but naitik extra kiya jitna i read he was one who said to antra and things and y shud he say that akshi tells things to varsha ? when varsha is like her sis 😕😡
..Komal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DwarfStars

</div><div>
See, no denial that Naitik is overreacting and is behaving moronic but even Akshara overreacted at night. Big deal if Naksh's routine got a little disturbed. There was no need to say that ''main aap ki tarah nahi hun ki kahin ka gussa kahin nikal doon'' and all that. Nevertheless, I absolutely agree with you. Naitik needs to regain his senses asap and stop acting like a mindless creature.

I agree she overreacted in night scene..but she realized her mistake n said sorry..
pree4ru thumbnail
i know its like banging head against wall but what are they gonna gain by showing naitik this way ???