Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: RitikaLoveAmar

I mentioned about Rey's physique and attitude coz the TM  clearly said that he never take shirts to show his body, never do any kind of herogiri.
when people use this kind of language for Rey its gonna hurt me badly as I am a Rey fan... So don't take my comment in a wrong way plz

for the blue part:-exactly even i dont wanna comment here in any negative sense but only this line made me offended🤢
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first of all if swayam is getting less screen space then that's the CVs fault...even i am quite fond of swayam and i too want the CVs to justify his character but comparing rey and swayam is not done...these two are two different and totally opposite characters and very strong characters in their own way so why this comparison and this line-
 he never take shirts to show his body, never do any kind of herogiri.
this particular line has really made me upset i mean complaining about the screenspace is fine but we need to understand that there are different character demands for different roles...it seems as if u want to say that rey has got popularity just coz of his physique and he has no talent at all whether it his dancing ability or acting ability which is not right...rey and swayam both have a huge fanbase coz of KAS's and Shantanu's individual talents and hard work respectively..rey and swayam both are a major part of D3 both are special and important characters and both share a huge fanbase  so please don't compare the two and some people are bringing taani and taarey into all this so please don't do so... ...this post is about swayam so please lets just stick to it...as far as the screen space is concerned yes i too would like to request the CVs to please give swayam proper screen space and proper scenes as well as to justify his character whether as a friend whether as a bro whether as a lover...this all is just my point of view so no offence to anyone
Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pixi26angel

first of all if swayam is getting less screen space then that's the CVs fault...even i am quite fond of swayam and i too want the CVs to justify his character but comparing rey and swayam is not done...these two are two different and totally opposite characters and very strong characters in their own way so why this comparison and this line-

he never take shirts to show his body, never do any kind of herogiri.
this particular line has really made me upset i mean complaining about the screenspace is fine but we need to understand that there are different character demands for different roles...it seems as if u want to say that rey has got popularity just coz of his physique and he has no talent at all whether it his dancing ability or acting ability which is not right...rey and swayam both have a huge fanbase coz of KAS's and Shantanu's individual talents and hard work respectively..rey and swayam both are a major part of D3 both are special and important characters and both share a huge fanbase  so please don't compare the two and some people are bringing taani and taarey into all this so please don't do ...this post is about swayam so please lets just stick to it...this all is just my point of view so no offence to anyone

for the Red part i completely agree KAS is very famous in his fans since DID😳
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tannuluv

<font color="#003300">Completelyagree with ur word in bold. yes i am also not saying they are favoured about AJS... but they definitly showing favourism toward rey...i know exactly know that swayam is cv's favourite character...the development of character itself says that they develop swayam as a character with so much love n care...but dont no why they are butchering one the most beautiful character of television...</font>

Yes we all don't know why they r doing this!!! But I can say that PALKIMA'AM ma'am in the being IV's said that Swayam as a character is her most favourite one n we can surely see it as the way they have created Swayam's character n the way tannu had played it Both the things made us LUV his character!! SOO I think PALKI MA'AM is still in shock of SNEHA di leaving!! But I have trut in her that she will not neglect or butcher our one of the favourites tannu aka Swayam!! N just hope ppl don't hate REY !! WAT is hi fault that he is getting screen scape !!! I just hope ppl stay with REY n Swayam both!! N i hope they don't start hating any character who gets screen scape more than others !! As it is not their fault!! N hope PALKI MA'AM does justice to all the characters!! 😳
Sorry if I hurt somebodies feelings 😳
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m too tried now, first we want swaron swaron and now we want swayam swayam..
why cant cvs understand we r still watching show for swayam and if he is sidelined then what we have to do???
k... i like rey, boys masti, reyam scene, gang, becoz they r related with swayam...
for me rey is swayam friend and if he is given all quality of swayam, if swayam is sidelined at cost of rey then i will too start disliking rey...so i agree with u, completely...
Edited by swayamsharon - 11 years ago
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Please don't post hate against certain couples: New & Improved Rules of D3 Forum and all questions/ comments to Palki can go here: CV Discussion Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY