Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

I already started hating 'Rey' and I told Amar in FB after I quitted D3. I watched D3 even after Shaks exit but I wasn't able to c Rey paired up with none other than Kria n up of all dat KR scenes were so brutefully copied on the new couple. God knows how many times I wud have cried fr this silly show but Imn't an addict anymore nor am I gonna get hurted. I moved on with my life and thisis so gud the way I am. I love KR frever and when I said 2 Amar I can't watch D3 n it hurts he said a clear statement, " I can understand, I won't force u guys to watch D3 " and changes in his script and his intimate scenes related thing when posted on his wall by a fan he replied, " I am just a paid actor who should act accordingly to the script and I can't make any changes."

Amar is a sweet person n Shan is too. They share a bro kind relationship offscreen. They aren't the people who quit the show even if it doesn't make it any gud fr them in future.

I want D3 2 get closed soon atleast they can settle in sumthing better n best rather than wasting their time in this show where fans can't follow them * Amarjeet Singh*

Words in bold...i hope really hope hamari in requests ki wajah se unke beech koi problem na ho...they dont have any problem with each i wish they maintain this in future...as for as ur a KR  fan...i no what kind of feeling u had about when kria left...they even dont give good respectful exit to kriya thats really bad...i am also not at all connect to taarey the story like taarey never impress me but i even dont have problem with taarey n their fans as being a swaronian i dont have with kriyansh...i even dont hate KAS he is not responsible for track i just had problem with rey the character...
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@singdha_arsha..i dnt hv a habit of takin randomly out of the blue..
if uv nt noticed there are many places where people hv written about Rey getting matured..
well m an ardent Rey fan..n so as Swayam fan from d very beginning n iv shown my love for them in almst every post..abhilasha made a post..i clearly agreed to her points..n like i said before..even i m hating the portrayal of Swayam's character..he is a lead and he should be givn equal screen space..wd sensible scenes..iv said this thing in guess 7-8 different posts till now..
But my point is simple..if Rey is getting screen space..it's cvz fault so il hate cvz..n not Rey..dats it..
TM is only ad only tannu fan toh i can understand her feelings rightnow..n dat ws the only reason when she quoted me..i dint reply to her..just to gv respect to her feelings..she is hurt..

but wat was the point of you nquoting me when the TM already cleared her point to me..??
Edited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Ana - If it abt other places then pls clear the matter there n dnt bring it here as it considered out of topic. I think there was a rule of nt commenting on Taani / Ta Rey topics but in this topic there wasn't any new rule where it says I can't participate in the discussion. As far as concerned hating actors fr sumthing onscreen is wrong but nt hating characters. I think we shudn't be bouncing evrything on CV's if we are disliking the characters. N if it is abt screenspace of actors we can surely ask them.
...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hate Rey !!! For what ??? just because he has a good physique and great attitude and moreover getting screen space.. What's the fault of Rey/KAS here ? 😲
Everything is going according to script I guess  ...

If Swayam's character is getting less screen space, then why to point out fingers on Rey and not CVs ? 
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am always a Rey biased fan and always loved Reyam scene...though m a regular viewer of D3 since first day so i know everything about screen space given to Rey and swayam😊 but i agree specially in this week that CVz treating swayam's character as a zoker😡 but please dont bring Rey into all this i cant understand what you guys have problem with him???????Hate him R u serious😕???Rey is d only one who is always there for swaron😳 and please dont compare Rey and Swayam's situation...its completely two different situation

when kriya left d sow then D3 becum Rey centric because the character of kriya is gone forever😭 but in swaron case sharon's character is still exist and she gonna comeback in few days😳 so these are completely two different situation.

In dance camp they showed us more swaron scene and i completely understand why tab to Rey ke kisi bhi fan ne complaint nahi ki why only swaron yr please pehle hi foum me itni fights hoti rehti hai please i can understand u r swayam's biased fan and u wanna see swayam but please for god sake dont bring Rey.

I always loved swayam's character i mean once he ditched SHARON for his best friend Kriya on rose day😳 and when it comes to her sister he have no idea 🤢its all CVz's fault not of Rey😕
👎🏼
p.s.if u wanna say something about Rey i cant change ur opinion but please for god sake please dont bring KAS 😕into all this in that case u r attacking personally on KAS fan like me so better not to bring KAS and shantaanu over here
😳
...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

I totally agree the butchering of swayam's character..

i really dint like how he is sidelined..and fooling around here and then..though we all know he is the most sensible guy in the whole group..I have no issues him doing fun with boys..but nwithout going on the lamer side..
Rey being shown as matured..M loving it..
but swayam behaving lame is really not tolerable..

BUT THAT CLEARLY DOESN'T MEANS WE WILL HATE REY??
Why would we hate him??
just because he is being shown matured..??😕
makes no sense..i will agree that people hating cv's for butchering Swayam's character..but hating Rey makes no sense..
I agree lime light is being given mostly to Rey..his Tashan..and m loving it..but m Swayam fan also and i wont tolerate his character being wrongly portrayed..

so in short hating should be for wrongly portraying on Swayam's character and not because importance given to Rey..

yah u can say this thing..that Rey being alone portrayed so strong is wrong..but why hating??

P.s No offense to anyone..just stating my POV

I agree with the bold blue words.. Hating Rey is senseless 😳
tannuluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

@singdha_arsha..i dnt hv a habit of takin randomly out of the blue..
if uv nt noticed there are many places where people hv written about Rey getting matured..
well m an ardent Rey fan..n so as Swayam fan from d very beginning n iv shown my love for them in almst every post..abhilasha made a post..i clearly agreed to her points..n like i said before..even i m hating the portrayal of Swayam's character..he is a lead and he should be givn equal screen space..wd sensible scenes..iv said this thing in guess 7-8 different posts till now..
But my point is simple..if Rey is getting screen space..it's cvz fault so il hate cvz..n not Rey..dats it..
TM is only ad only tannu fan toh i can understand her feelings rightnow..n dat ws the only reason when she quoted me..i dint reply to her..just to gv respect to her feelings..she is hurt..

but wat was the point of you nquoting me when the TM already cleared her point to me..??

thanx Ana u respect my P.O.V...n yes i tooo respect  ur P.O.V. as ur both amar n tannu fan n i am only tannu fan its easy for me to agree those posts they favour tannu n points which relate to tannu. but it difficult for u n i respect that every on has their own vision. n i may dislike rey in future(i really dont want that thats y i made this post). but i never ever not gonna have any hard feeling for KAS i like him as always...1 thing after reading all this cv's may give importance to swayam n that time also i want rey should behave himself i really dont want they give importance to swayam/ tannu by butchering rey character. i just want balance...
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

@Ana - If it abt other places then pls clear the matter there n dnt bring it here as it considered out of topic. I think there was a rule of nt commenting on Taani / TaRey topics but in this topic there wasn't any new rule where it says I can't participate in the discussion. As far as concerned hating actors fr sumthing onscreen is wrong but nt hating characters. I think we shudn't be bouncing evrything on CV's if we are disliking the characters. N if it is abt screenspace of actors we can surely ask them.

for the highlighted part snigdha hating a character just coz another character is not given the limelight..it clearly indicates cv's handling the character badly..dey make and mould the characters na..
and rahi baat rules ki..sach kahu..d day shifu made that rules..my grudges and grievances for Kr fans ended..I have no issues with you all coz i know what you all are going through..so there is no hard feelings from my side to you or anyone else..it ended there and then..so my reply was clearly not in any retaliation to you but on the simple bases that the TM maker already cleared her point without me being replying her..then what was the point of quoting me again..???
I was at peace..i dint even reply to her..!!
and after being soo long here one thing iv learnt is clean and clear..if you will hate a charcater..his/her fans will come in support..and then discussion will turn into arguments and finally fights..so itz not new to me and to you even..
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannuluv

thanx Ana u respect my P.O.V...n yes i tooo respect  ur P.O.V. as ur both amar n tannu fan n i am only tannu fan its easy for me to agree those posts they favour tannu n points which relate to tannu. but it difficult for u n i respect that every on has their own vision. n i may dislike rey in future(i really dont want that thats y i made this post). but i never ever not gonna have any hard feeling for KAS i like him as always...1 thing after reading all this cv's may give importance to swayam n that time also i want rey should behave himself i really dont want they give importance to swayam/ tannu by butchering rey character. i just want balance...

Yeah i do..actually it's very natural and old here on IF..if you go even a lil against any character/actor people will come and support them..lolz😆
and m a tannu fan..so in future if youl make a post on Swayam's character..i will do support you..
m sure if anyone will make anything lil against Swayam..m sure ul support Swayam..
It a natural thing here😊
and i understand what your going through that was the only reason i dint replied you coz i know it would have hurted you and others and things would have gone too stretchy..
tannuluv thumbnail
guys who are saying there is no sense in hating rey...pls go n read title first this post is directly pointed towards cv's...not rey...i just pointing out that y swayam not giving screen space...that indirectly affecting n making many of swayam fans to dislike rey bcs they are giving swayam's importance to rey...so its just a request to cv's to dont make that n if u people saw many posts made in this forum from one week based on swayam many of them already started disliking rey...i really dont want that to happen. And one more important thing from where the hell i mentioned about i hate KAS. I really dont get that if i may dislike rey i never gonna dislike KAS remember that. pls dont turn it into fight if ur interested to share ur views then share it may favour swayam or rey or both...