Apurva is Back --ON Starplus !!!EHMMBH!!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG OMG OMG...🥳

I always wanted him back this year as he needs to be on Television !! 😃

Just caught up with this news...

Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri in Ek Hazaaron'

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Oct 25, 2012, 07.58PM IST
Star Plus|Shilpa Agnihotri|Niaa Sharma|Kushal Tandon|Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai|Apoorva Agnihotri
Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri in Ek Hazaaron…
Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri
Happy moments are back for the very much in love couple Maanvi ( Niaa Sharma) and Virat ( Kushal Tandon) in Cinevistaas' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai on Star Plus'.

As reported by certain section of media that the couple is all geared up to participate in a singing competition. But to make the competition even more interesting we hear the makers have planned something very exciting for the viewers.

Sources inform that real-life couple Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri has been roped in as the judges for the singing competition. The actors will play a divorced couple on the show and will judge the singing competition. They will start shooting for the show from tomorrow (26 October 2012).

Shilpa and Apoorva who were recently in news for the rave party drug controversy at Juhu will be seen together for the first time on screen after the incident.

When contacted, Shilpa confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am doing the show but I don't have too many details on the role that I will be playing."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and an Excerpt

Apurva and Shilpa Agnihotri to do a cameo in Ek Hazaaron Mein...

Shilpa Agnihotri and Apurva Agnihotri happen to be one off screen couple that viewers would want to see again and again on television. However, we have not seen much of them together ever since the days of Nach Baliye 1.

But now here's a very good opportunity of seeing this ravishing pair together again.. Well, Cinevistaas' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai on Star Plus provides us with this opportunity where Apurva and Shilpa will play themselves. They will be the judges at the singing competition where Virat (Kushal Tandon) and Maanvi (Niaa Sharma)participate.

When contacted, Shilpa Agnihotri confirmed the news , "Yes, Apurva and I will be seen in Ek Hazaaron. You need to call me later for further details."

We hear that the duo will start shoot from tomorrow (26 October 2012).

Keep glued right here for further updates...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a link on the Ek Hazaaron Mai Meri Behna Hai forum also

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3256690&PID=68013429&#68013429

I hope its going to be a role for a good duration... Then he can come again another role ...

After Bidaaii he is working for a second time with Starplus...

Rekha, Bhanu, Rozy, Zan,Sammy, Zee, Jyothi,swetha...and all who wanted apu back on screen we can atleast enjoy seeing Apu back on screen and after the narvartri this is the BEST news I have heard... & hope we have wonderful Diwali & Eid..!!!👏👏👏

Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks shanti for sharing. Cameo means it might be a single episode. This way Apu can act with his dear wife like he said in the video. I have just started watching this serial as waiting for Veera to air
shanti05 thumbnail
Maybe Rekha, I want him back thats what I want to see him act and brighten my TV screen.. I have followed EHMMBH from the beginning & read articles related to the story so I kinda know whats happening...

Viraat & Maanvi will go of a music competition and Apu & Shilpa's character will be judges as the article mentions, But since being divorced may be some spice will be added..

I want to see Apu back and if this character gives him some change from DC I will be game for it ... And maybe he can take another role for the channel...For now I am happy he said to pray & hope so on those lines I am waiting !!!😳
rekha02 thumbnail
Two conflicting articles one says cameo and they play themselves. Another says they play divorced. Which is correct?. Here we have an apportunity to judge who is better Apu or his wife? . Just joking where Apu is concerned I dont see his costars anymore but here will try to see how his dear wife acts. Yes Shanti i hope another role is also in waiting somewhere . Edited by rekha03 - 11 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
As it is this news has halted my other work.. I hope the new look is for that.. Rekha remember our loner discussion 😉... Kavi wala also... I hope somewhere in those lines...

Waise I like his new look & attire should be kavi wala...Also saw a new promo of EHMMBH where the ghar is neelam of the sisters maybe this competition will help with collection of money donno I am just seeing on those lines...Donno if the hrishikesh house is of Maanvi & jeevikas maternal home.
shanti05 thumbnail
The real -life couple will be character divorced.. Abhi as I said Apu matters and now co star will be interesting to see the angry look he will keep giving shilpa 😆😆😆

Since after survivor she knows the in and out of competition & our Apu has been DC the manipulative producer judge it will be interesting to see these two fire up on stage ...😆😆

I am happy rekha .. Suddenly my TV screen seems loveable... I will follow EHMMBH from today ...it comes at 10:00 pm my time night best time to watch ...I hope apu and shilpa come in promos also...
rekha02 thumbnail
I have just started watching Ek hazaro mein since two episodes. I hope we get to see Seemaji and Apu in same frame
shanti05 thumbnail
R u planning to watch from the start.. Watch from now it will be good since the story will unfold from Viraat & Maanvi's life & beyond & Apu & shilpa's character may be showing different dimensions from there onwards
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks shanti apu looks hot ...but wiuth shilpa..ermmm but thanks for coming back for short time is better than nothing at all
rekha02 thumbnail
His last two roles have been nothing better than cameos. I am looking forward to this cameo too and more . watch from the start no need and no time yaar for that I watch many shows now like Madhubala, Iss pyaar all midways in a few episodes we will know everything about a serial.

Edited by rekha03 - 11 years ago