Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago

@ pensink ... thank you dear pensink!!!!   Wonderful WU!!!  

@ Pensink, thank you for your very detailed, quick and excellent write-up!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

Skipping everything in-between and commenting on the end.  Mansi had so many opportunities to tell the truth and she keeps digging her own grave!!!  Why Mansi?  Why?? Do you also want to give Anoop pain??
Great acting for Mansi and Anoop.   Just tell Anoop why you lied Mansi. and get to that
waterpark  together  ASAP.  Want to see you both have some fun and ratings go up.
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you for your very detailed, quick and excellent write-up!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

Skipping everything in-between and commenting on the end.  Mansi had so many opportunities to tell the truth and she keeps digging her own grave!!!  Why Mansi?  Why?? Do you also want to give Anoop pain??
Exactly my thoughts Jay, that is why i commented onthe Precap and hope mansi does not support Shivani's lie. Indirectly but Anoop did confess he likes her and she should not sabotage her relationship to mend broken ties with his mom and Shivani's ideas definitely are not helping at this time. Keeping my fingers crossed that she tells the truth on monday, and am sure he will understand why she did what she did.

Mansi's lie brings to mind the phrase "What a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive!"  

Mansi's intentions are good; in her view, Mansi is really shielding Anoop  from more pain and hurt  by not divulging her true intentions at this time ... however, she doesn't know that Anoop saw her on the courts and that by continuing the lie, she's losing Anoop's trust and respect and hurting him even more!!  [Might be wrong, but didn't Lord Krishna say something  that (paraphrasing here)  it's ok to tell a lie to prevent more hurt/ trouble ... or something to that effect 😳]???

Anoop, on the other hand, doesn't know Mansi's reason for lying ... all he knows it that she lied to him!   He gave her ample opportunity to tell the truth, but she continues the lie!!!  Anybody in Anoop's position will therefore be mad!!!  He's unaware of  Mansi's real reason for lying!!!   

I guess this is all part of the learning and adapting process in a new relationship!!!   I'll just sit back and enjoy  😆!!!!   Love to see Himmanshoo when he's mad though ...😃!!!

Regarding Naina Bhabhi, her advice might sometimes be good ... but I don't agree that she should be profering it at every turn!!!  Mansi has a new life; she's no longer a single girl living in her parents' house where the Bhabhi could give guidance and advice.  Mansi should be allowed to make her mistakes and learn from her own experiences!!!!  How else would she be able to experience real life!!!! It's like  babies falling and picking themselves up again in order to learn to walk!!!  

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by indi

Mansi's lie brings to mind the phrase "What a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive!"  
Mansi's intentions are good; in her view, Mansi is really shielding Anoop  from more pain and hurt  by not divulging her true intentions at this time ... however, she doesn't know that Anoop saw her on the courts and that by continuing the lie, she's losing Anoop's trust and respect and hurting him even more!!  [Might be wrong, but didn't Lord Krishna say something  that (paraphrasing here)  it's ok to tell a lie to prevent more hurt/ trouble ... or something to that effect 😳]???

Anoop, on the other hand, doesn't know Mansi's reason for lying ... all he knows it that she lied to him!   He gave her ample opportunity to tell the truth, but she continues the lie!!!  Anybody in Anoop's position will therefore be mad!!!  He's unaware of  Mansi's real reason for lying!!!   

I guess this is all part of the learning and adapting process in a new relationship!!!   I'll just sit back and enjoy  😆!!!!   Love to see Himmanshoo when he's mad though ...😃!!!

Regarding Naina Bhabhi, her advice might sometimes be good ... but I don't agree that she should be profering it at every turn!!!  Mansi has a new life; she's no longer a single girl living in her parents' house where the Bhabhi could give guidance and advice.  Mansi should be allowed to make her mistakes and learn from her own experiences!!!!  How else would she be able to experience real life!!!! It's like  babies falling and picking themselves up again in order to learn to walk!!!  

Sometimes lying  is good when it is to help someone but in this case since she has been caught she should come out clean to prevent further hurt to Anoop. Because the way he said today he had started considering her as his own and she is only one he really has.
Originally posted by pensink91

Sometimes lying  is good when it is to help someone but in this case since she has been caught she should come out clean to prevent further hurt to Anoop. Because the way he said today he had started considering her as his own and she is only one he really has.

@ pensink ... I agree she should confess the truth now ... especially since she knows that Anoop saw her on the courts!!!   I'm sure Anoop will understand her reason for not telling him in the first instance ... he might appreciate her even more for trying to help him!!!  

BTW,  did she respond in any way to him in today's episode?

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by indi

@ pensink ... I agree she should confess the truth now ... especially since she knows that Anoop saw her on the courts!!!   I'm sure Anoop will understand her reason for not telling him in the first instance ... he might appreciate her even more for trying to help him!!!  

BTW,  did she respond in any way to him in today's episode?

Yes, I mentioned she said sorry for lying to him and she did not mean to hurt him but wants him to be happy that is why she lied. They both spoke well with words and action both in that scene and Anoop should not misunderstand her.

Aapka bahut bahut

Hindi Thank You Dhanyavaad Hindi Glitter 
           Pensink
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Indi
@ surish ...   Aww Surish, I'm so disappointed and shocked😲... you of all people, to think that Ansi, or any other couple for that matter, could ever replace Gunjhun  !!!!  No way sirree!!!!    How could you even think of something like that!  😭😭😭!!   It's me, Indi, remember???   I thought you knew me better than that!!!   No couple could ever replace Gunjhun for me!!!!   My heart is still shattered, even after all these months since BBAT ended!!!   No Ansi, nobody could fill that void!!!!   I do like Ansi though ... but only because of Himm 😉!!!!   So put that in your pipe and smoke it,  Mister 😆!!!!   I just hope you were only pulling my leg though 😳!!!

Indi

Please do not be offended by my dark cryptic sarcasm!You should be fully cognizant that Gunjhun is virtually irreplaceable in my books; so dry those tears from your beautiful eyes sweet heart and mend your broken heart!