After Chandra Gupt Why Ashish Why

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved Ashish as chandragupt muraya. He was just great. I am disappointed to see him as creep in this role. He is running after money, he is taking advantage Jazz. Did he read the script as to his role is not so great.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kristen23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetie

I loved Ashish as chandragupt muraya. He was just great. I am disappointed to see him as creep in this role. He is running after money, he is taking advantage Jazz. Did he read the script as to his role is not so great.

yes preeti,you are absolutely right,,,even i am ashishs fan since chandergupt maurya show...even i am schoked why he accept this kind of role after doing such a powerful character even he play as bahubali in his first show gunaho ka devta...it was a love story of a bahubali ...he was damn good in this show as a lead..even i am litlle upset...but i hope ranbeers character will turn as a very strong character in coming episode...thats the reason he chose this show after doing very powerful role in his two previous shows...hope sustain life...
KateLover thumbnail
Very nice post dear๐Ÿ‘..u r ri8๐Ÿ˜ณ,even i have watched him in his previous show CGM,he was just awesome๐Ÿ‘ in the role of gr8 king CGM(Chandragupta Maurya)๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ,but am his fan since his 1st show GKD(Gunaho Ka Devta),he was amazing in both the rolesโญ๏ธ,๐Ÿ‘so why now he has chosen such type of role???๐Ÿ˜•Can't understnd,after choosing two very strong n gr8 roles why he has chosen this role,even he got sooo many offers after CGM๐Ÿ˜•,but i don't know why he has chosen such kind of role...chalo just wait n watch what happens next๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š,will he be changed after his break-up with Sahiba???๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณWill CVs change his negative role into a positive role after his break-up..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜•...This show has a very confusing story๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't watch his previous shows..but in this show, cvs treating his role wrong way...his love for sahiba it 100% true,dt case i respect ranveer alot...
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree with ya all guys...

Ashish is such a fab actor n at the moment he looks like a villian to me! For god's sake I hope Ranveer realizes his mistake..

I was hoping hoping that he'd change.. but alas! He's turning negative wid each passing episode.. How can Ashish chose such a gray role? May be he wanna experiment..? I can't wait to see Ranveer turning positive again..

I so love Jazzveer n this is ruining their track.. :(

nice post
suvarnaawt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ashu was best in GKD n CGM, dono hero k roles k bad ab ashu ko villen k role mai nahi dekh sakte ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: preetie

preetie you are right dear...ashish is just an amazing actor...huge fa of him in cgm...me too not happy with his character in rssi after doing role of chandergupt he made audience speechless with his performance in cgm... 
ajayrockss thumbnail
yes,dear i dont know why he accept such role..
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I believe every actor would want to experiment with different characters and i have also seen some of Ashish's old interviews that he wants do do different types of characters with negative shades. And i believe that this is what he is doing and he is also proving that he can not only do positive character but also negative character proving he is a good actor. 
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

I believe every actor would want to experiment with different characters and i have also seen some of Ashish's old interviews that he wants do do different types of characters with negative shades. And i believe that this is what he is doing and he is also proving that he can not only do positive character but also negative character proving he is a good actor. 

thanks dear for appericiating ashish as an actor...& for consoling ashishs fan...thanks dear.