Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

The saved ppl didn't vote the performances FAIRLY

Poll

The saved ppl didn't vote the performances FAIRLY, do you agree?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Bigg Boss seriously needs to stop giving the saved housemates the right to save one of the nominated contestants in this manner of judging and voting their performances...

The housemates are just voting based on who they like/dislike and not the actual performances as was clear today... Urvashi and Rajev both gave a very good performance but ended up in 3rd and 4th place because the housemates dislike them...

NOT FAIR... Please bring up another method to save nominated contestants, if you're reading this BB CV's... it should be something based on their OWN merit and not based on voting by saved contestants!!!

Do you guys agree?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i agree
last time ksahif was the best
and this time Rajeev was the best Not His fan tho 
fkbutt thumbnail
i think this is big boss personal decision to save sana i not then they must show who is giving  how many numbers.
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fkbutts

i think this is big boss personal decision to save sana i not then they must show who is giving  how many numbers.

I don't think so...Bigg Boss would be dying to save Urvashi and Rajev... but that didn't happen...
Minionite thumbnail
I agree. The performances should be rated by Bigg Boss and that's it. The housemates are not unbiased and will always vote for people they like more.
Caissa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cl0wn

I don't think so...Bigg Boss would be dying to save Urvashi and Rajev... but that didn't happen...

No Urvashi and Rajev  wil not get eliminated because of their fights ..i think big boss was really trying to save Sana atleast for few weeks...

Caissa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Last time  BB tried hard to save Kashif but it dint work at all.
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, i dont like rajeev, but his performance was the best...
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
they all r losers just cuz sana ne rona dhona macha diya iska matlab ye nahi k usy safe krdo aj ki duniya mai b hum biasing krty hyn shame on them 😡
I agree completely. These housemates are like those 3 banders from their front yard. They are blind, dumb and deaf whose brain cells have been on a decline since the time they entered the BB house. They can't see beyond their own bias and shrewdness ðŸ¤¢ Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago