AnyOne watching Beauty and the Beast??

liquidfantasy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The new series on CW - Beauty and the Beast..any one watching it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazee4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am! Its really good so far! I'm also watching Arrow and I loveee it! Stephen Amell <3
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I started to watch BatB but I dont know, somehow its not capturing for me.
Am also watching Arrow & loving it
crazee4maan thumbnail
Beauty and the Beast is different, interesting. But Arrow is definitely very gripping..the intensity of the first two episodes man! Love it! Lets see what's up this week! These american shows are killing me! Once a week is too long of a wait... Edited by crazee4maan - 11 years ago
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ I cant agree with you more, once a week really is too long a wait & when they go on breaks ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜­

crazee4maan thumbnail
Yup!! It's so difficult to watch when it only comes once on tv, no rerun of the episode later in the night. Sigh. 8PM is too early for me to be watching tv HAHA! I mean there is always the CW website, they put the video online the next day. Do you happen to know a site that puts the videos on the same day? That would be awesome.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
I am . And I'm loving it !!! I wish we had a place to discuss it .. with BatB fans =[
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good to see atleast someone else is also watching B&B like me... i just started watching and till episode 4 done. Im a huge fan of dark love stories with mystery stuff so Im loving the show for now.So far so good...  ðŸ˜Š
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Good to see atleast someone else is also watching B&B like me... i just started watching and till episode 4 done. Im a huge fan of dark love stories with mystery stuff so Im loving the show for now.So far so good...  ðŸ˜Š

Have you seen the Alex / Vincent promo pics theyr released ? TOTALLY killed my mood and soured BatB for me -_____________-
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TanHa911

Have you seen the Alex / Vincent promo pics theyr released ? TOTALLY killed my mood and soured BatB for me -_____________-

Yea I saw and read Alex was Vincents fiance. ðŸ˜• Well I never expected Vincent and Catherine's relationship to run smooth because they are forbidden but let's see. I guess we have a long way to go because I believe its going to be always Cat and Vincent ðŸ˜³