richasrivas79 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well  just want to ask all viewers that was Rajeev at mistake, she voted for lady he loved, she in turn vote him out , heis not bitchy, in fact delnaaz madam is about him. Trying to gain confidence of all female counterparts. Well all I can say heis going through emotional. Turmoil and needs lot of support from his viewer, please vote him , definitely this guy need to stay. Sidhu is absol wrong in his decision

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fkbutt thumbnail
i am living in canada but u can  tell how can i want to tell u.
fkbutt thumbnail
for me rajeev is  a very emotional person and want his love  back...and he is emotionally still attached with dillnaz...but yeh moti aqal ki bi moti he...ALLAH may help rajeev...GOD  bless him
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
he is totally in fault
hello Topic starter, don't  mind. just curious, by any chance are you Rajiv's relative????
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dont like both!! Rajev is a Drama Queen and Dalnaz is a drama king!! I dont think Dalnaz is at fault!! They are not even friends now so its Dalnaz wish that who to save and who to not!! I feel bad for Sana and Urvashi!!
fkbutt thumbnail
no he is not fault   ...this is dillnaz who make issue and speak realy harsh and hats off to rajeev for tolerating all her nonsense ...
richasrivas79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

he is totally in fault

Yes his fault is loving and sticking to his love , well the divorce is very recent case. So he may not have got over with that . See what I am saying that all of us have done mistakes in life but very few have courage to accept and win over. Rajev is emotional person and def better actor than delnaaz maybe they might have bad exp but such rudeness is height. In relationship no single person is at fault

Guys I stay in hk i can't vote please vote

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Rajeev is at fault. He should not forget that he and delnaz are no more together as something serious happened btw them which delnaz didnt wanted to disclose it.. He's acting all this infront of the cameras only or shall i say to gain sympathy from viewers.  Edited by Sano88 - 11 years ago
richasrivas79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinky80

hello Topic starter, don't  mind. just curious, by any chance are you Rajiv's relative????

Well I am not his relative but human being who can see soul in pain . We all have done mistakes in life but very few have courage to accept and face the world. I don't sty in India but would request all viewers to please make correct choice, we have seen earlier season , that right person has been awarded so this is guy who speaking what heh as in mind. No games, he came to win heart  of his love which I am sorry is very dump and stupid