Posted: 18 years ago
One thing for sure, Tani cannot come back... first, because the show is ending soon and the show needs no more twists anymore. There is already so much going on in the show right now... they cannot add anything new to it... 
i never liked sonya......i didnt like any characters from this show......they all were and are and will remain annoying till this show ends.....god....

sonia rocked the show along with ayush. kavya was annoying, at the end she got wat she wanted and dat was ayush please as if she would have really divorced him

but im surprised dat the show finishd really quickly

[QUOTE=glamour_girl]I hate Tani and Kavya (cowvya) so much, Soniya is better than them both, bares![/QUOTE

SONIA AND AYUSH 4EVA!

CHEERS, MAK!

Taniya and that Cowvya are both my enimies Soniya will always rock.

tAnI~* bAcK~*nO~* wAy~*. If~*~+ CoWvYa~*~+ WaS~*~*+ dEaD~* i~ WoUlD~* nEvEr~* WaNt~*~*+ HeR~* bAcK~*~*+. tHaT~*~* cOwVyA~* wItH~*~+ a~* MoLe~* In~* It'S~* fAcE~*.🤢🤢🤢

Originally posted by ayush_ki_pari

Tani I can appreciate the fact you support Kaviya but i think that Kaviya always has a sourpus look on her face, kinda like Rene Zellweger has all the time, and I really wish Soniya would change her hair style but I really support Soniya in all this. They keep on refering back to Soniya not being in love with both Aryan or Bodhi so she must end up with Ayush,.

Thanks for listening.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah Renee Zelwegger face!!!!  😆  Renee Zelwegger is NASTAYYYY!!!!!

Well that was a good way of describing Kavya oop's cowvya!