DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
A week before his birthday, his age showed 29 on the official BB website. Judging by that and the recent celebration of his birthday, he should have been 30. However, some other sources stated that he's 35. If you honestly ask me, he looks 35/36-ish.

What do you think his real age would be?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He looks like 40, he have so much wrinkles on his face!!
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sweetrahz

He looks like 40, he have so much wrinkles on his face!!

Yeah, even better. He does like he could be 40. The same website says that he started modelling in 1994. Now, if we were to do the math here, in 1994, Madhok would have been 12 years old. He mustn't even have reached puberty then.

What modelling are they talking about?
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think i hav read 35 some where, maybe wikipedia
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And I thought that it's only girls who hide their real ages.🤓

BTW, Niketan looks 40 plus to me!🤔
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
He certainly looks far from being a  young stud, in the age bracket of early thirties.To me also he belongs to late thirties,rising 40.. what ever, he does seem to be aging gracefully..He probably models for middle aged men's wear..  suits, smart casual..
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
From which angle does he look hot and handsome? 

He doesnt look 25 certainly...40 seems to suit him more. look at his eye area. so many wrinkles. 
LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He's above 30 i think-at 1st i found him looking nice & a bit young when he came with Karishma but after watchin SaturD's ep-he's old!
Were my eyes deceiving the 1st day?🤔???!!
Think so🤪
CosmicKing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Yeah, even better. He does like he could be 40. The same website says that he started modelling in 1994. Now, if we were to do the math here, in 1994, Madhok would have been 12 years old. He mustn't even have reached puberty then.

What modelling are they talking about?

Exactly! Niketan looks precisely between 40-43 to me. And I"m very good at guessing people's age. Talking about age: Has anyone noticed that the age of both Delnaz and Rajeev Paul is missing from the Contestants BIO page on Colors TV website: 

Can anyone guess when every contestants age is mentioned in their bio, why is only Delnaz Irani & Rajeev Paul's age missing? If you post this question on Colors Tv's page, they will not even publish it. Why are they giving preferential treatment to only these two contestants? ... .Because, as I have already exposed here, both Delnaz and Rajiv are also SIFARISHI contestants. They certainly know some top executive in either Colors (Viacom 18) or Endemol. Four people from their family have been on the show because of sifarish: Bakhtiar and Tanaaz Irani earlier. Now Delnaz Irani and Rajeev Paul. Next might be Rajeev's brother, Rakesh Paul. 

So any guesses about how old Delnaaz Irani and Rajeev Paul are? My estimate is:

Delnaz is between 42-44.
Rajeev is between 45-46

What do you think?

And btw, who the hell in the world is interested in watching the love story of this couple? One is a fatso and the other, an out of work tv actor and third class poet! It's not like they are Katrina and Salman or Katrina and Ranbir that people will be interested in watching their love story. They are just NOBODYS. If these are celebrities then I am a SUPERSTAR! ðŸ˜ƒ

PS: @Xaffron : Pls edit the title of the thread to "Niketan, Dilnaz & Rajeev Paul's age". Let us expose the age of these two favored contestants of Colors TV also. Why are they not showing their age on their website?
Edited by CosmicKing - 11 years ago
CosmicKing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bambi003

He's above 30 i think-at 1st i found him looking nice & a bit young when he came with Karishma but after watchin SaturD's ep-he's old!
Were my eyes deceiving the 1st day?🤔???!!
Think so🤪

On the first day (introduction episode) everybody was looking their best because of make-up. Now we are seeing them without make-up also. Although, the females are still doing a lot of make-up inside the house. 

Remember one thing always, when you are in front of the camera...the camera reduces your age by 10 years and adds 10 kg to your weight. That's the general thumb rule ðŸ˜Š
Edited by CosmicKing - 11 years ago