Two Prayers for tomorrows episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys I know, there has been a lot of speculation about Rishbala scenes especially after the promo  but right now I have only these 2 prayers for next week's episodes

1. ZERO RADHAJI SCENES
Plz Radhaji, try and understand my feelings. Your almost 24 hr screen presence with that never ending well of saltwater behind your eyelids is 1 step away from my voluntary admission into a mental institution(Preferably one with a swimming pool and outdoor TV). 
Main yeh constant waterfall aur bardaash nahi kar saktha😭
I understand that nobody understands you. I understand the pain of a mother who is abandoned by her 8yr old son after she marries a creep, I mean guy immediately after the aforesaid son's beloved father just died. I understand that you are deeply hurt by the fact that your son doesn't want to listen to your problems with him and on top of all that everybody expects you to understand him-I mean come on ! He just got shot . You had to spend 24 harrowing hrs pouring water after water from your eyes and beating him on his chest( where he incidentally got shot)-And yet nobody recognizes the effort you put in😲
But I'm really sorry to say that however much CVs try to gain sympathy for you all I feel like saying is OH GROW UP!
So kindly stay off my TV screen for the coming week. I want to see your son romance with his wife not engage in shooing you out of his room

2.LOTS OF DIPZ'S SCENES
Jee haan, I believe Dipz's the evil witch's potential has not been fully utilized and I want a lot of screen time for her next week. I want her on the screen when Madhu feeds RK, when Madhu helps RK put on his shirt😈, when Madhu helps RK to walk, when RK keeps calling Madhu to help him across the room, when Madhu dresses RK's wound, when Madhu gives medicines to Rk...
I believe none of these scenes will be complete for us fans without your presence in a slinky saree seething with  jealousy🤣🤣
In fact we would also like a couple of solo scenes where you bang your head against the wall in frustration or scream like a banshee compelling sikki to take you to an asylum...Ahhh Dreamland

Chaahe jo bhi ho-whether Malik is working with a group of international assasins for the CIA who are on a mission to take down RK because his excessive hotness is a threat to the rest of he male population in the world or Bittuji finally comes out with the truth and declares his love for RK
CVs please fulfill my requests😃

Edited by ranitha - 11 years ago
Ha ha... Really Dipz waala prayer cracked me up seriously!!! I soo hope she turns into ashes in jealousy!!! Rofl... Lmao...

Radhaji... A big No No... Agreed.. Nice post!!
🤣
Nice post! 
I hope there are no Radhaji scenes as well. ðŸ˜†
🤣😆😆 i too want all this to happen😆
🤣 LOL I usually forward all Koko/Siki/Radha scenes..complete boredom and I can predict exactly what's happening. I want romance ASAP lol can't handle it any longer
Nyc post!! I wish this happens!!
-Gauri
even i hate radhajis wail
  ðŸ¤£  🤣🤣

Chaahe jo bhi ho-whether Malik is working with a group of international assasins for the CIA who are on a mission to take down RK because his excessive hotness is a threat to the rest of he male population in the world or Bittuji finally comes out with the truth and declares his love for RK
CVs please fulfill my requests😃
🤣🤣🤣
radhaji is seriously too much n abt dips she doesnt bore me
I definitely want to see these scenes and don't mind to see Deepali staring on.