Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonibright thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Super awesome update..Loved it to the bits..You are such a gifted writer,I could well imagine Ashar,Khirad n Hareem in my mind..And what a captivating precap..Waiting eagerly for ur next update.Plz do update soon.And thanks a lot for the PM..๐Ÿ˜Š
-Marie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonu-monu

dear you written style its so beautiful me loving this update i feel in love with Asher/Khirad once again :D

story is very strong & am happy you moving them in so flow :D

waiting for next part :)

i am really glad on reading such encouraging comments.. Thank you so much for loving it... Writing humsafar is never so easy coz it was near perfection...๐Ÿ˜ณ I am happy that m able to create ashar khirad magic n not ruining it lol..

Thank you for ur valueable comment .!! Hopefully next update will turn out gud too !!

-Marie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonibright

Super awesome update..Loved it to the bits..You are such a gifted writer,I could well imagine Ashar,Khirad n Hareem in my mind..And what a captivating precap..Waiting eagerly for ur next update.Plz do update soon.And thanks a lot for the PM..๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey dear thanks a ton.. m really amazed at @bold part..its one of biggest compliment i ever heard ...
Thank you so much for finding this SS worth of reading n commenting..U made me smile widely indeed after all the effort it took writing this SS ..actually didnt went in vain๐Ÿ˜ณThank you so much!!
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aw! Cute Update! Thanks for the PM!
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it! I'm in love with Asher and Khirad all over again! 
continue soon
love
Ayesha
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hareem is a non glam doll ๐Ÿ˜ณawwwful
loved this update
update next part soon๐Ÿ˜Š
-Marie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HSFA

Hey MY Sweetheart ๐Ÿค—

Ur update was a killer darling ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคช
It brought the magic of our Ashar and Khirad back. I was sooo lost in the update. It seemed as if I was watching a new version of Humsafar. The writer of Humsafar before making the second season should take adive from u and I mean it.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hareem is so innocent and sweet. The most loving daughter. Ashar and Khirad love her so dearly.
The way Asher said:" Tumhein phir se khoney se darta hun" Hayeee. Asahr is really in pain and guilt can't see him like this but enjoyed tnhe eyelock. Hareem ki entry thori late nahi kar sakti thi kya?๐Ÿ˜† Asey hi bechari ko kabab mein hadi banati ho.๐Ÿ˜‰
The scene when Khirad was in front of the mirror. Awww. U made Humsafar come to life.
The heart wala scene sooo cute.๐Ÿ˜ณ The dinner part awesome ๐Ÿ‘ Loved the way Khirad told her desire of wanting a strwaberry icecram and yeah it made me remember the scene when Ashar and Khirad was coming back from a dinner and Ashar had coffee and she icecream. But thankfully u did not ruin that part s great.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
But the last part Awww again pain and hurt ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Want another update soon now.๐Ÿ˜† 
Can't wait yaar. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Precap is sooo interesting.
I also want a reply to this comment. Abhi!๐Ÿ˜†

Love
Urz Angel. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey My Angel๐Ÿค—Seeing you wonderful comment made me smiles widelyy...Ur comment is killer too Jaan..awwie... lol dy wil make beter humsafar 2 too just like 1 wala๐Ÿ˜ณbtw hugsss...ur comment really means a lot to me... m not sure how m gona show their guilty sweping away by their love but hoping i wil ruin it hehe..lol story barhaney k lea usko kbab mein hadi tu banana he parey ga Na LOL
Mirror wala scene skip kar rahe the but fir likh he dala Hehehe..
I had actually loved their first date a lot as in black they were dam gorgeous couple
seeing ashar khirad sperate is painful inded <3 Hopefully wil update soon n update wil be gud too
Love n Hugs
Urs Sweetheart <3
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update
cont soon
thanks for the pm
Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
update update update soon