Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Salman, Sonakshi, Sanjay, Ajay set stage on fire

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Bigg Boss 6: Salman, Sonakshi, Sanjay and Ajay set the stage on fire

Sonakshi, Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt were at the sets of 'Big Boss 6' to promote their film, 'Son of Sardaar'.

The show will be aired on October 12.

For the first time these three stars are seen together in any film.

This film brings together Sonakshi with her 'Dabangg' hero again.

The film will be released on November 13, alongside Shah Rukh's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'.

Apart from Ajay, Salman is also trying hard to promote the film. This photograph is a good example.

Salman Khan will also be seen in 'Son of Sardaar'. His fans are looking forward to his cameo in 'Po po'.

The film is being produced by Ajay Devgn. However, his earlier production ventures haven't become much successful.

Sonakshi has given two big hits in 'Dabangg' and 'Rowdy Rathore'. Will she be third time lucky in 'SOS'?

Sonakshi is just three films old and has become a big name in the tinsel down, but she needs another hit to maintain her track record.

Sonakshi will also enter the Big Boss house and would interact with the housemates in order to promote her film.

The songs of 'Son of Sardaar' are already chartbusters, so Ajay Devgn would be hoping for a good finish at the box office.

Do you think 'Son of Sardaar' would give a good competition to 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

YEP --- i could see that THEY set the stage on fire ------@ Even audiences ran away --and they had put those laughing machines for fake laughter ---/@ and that clip of "hands clapping in audiences in way annoying now ---they keep showing the same in every episode -@

They should have actually set the BB house on fire and declare this as last season of BB -------anyways they have lost the original concept and they are messing up big time with the show format --@

This content was originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

YEP --- i could see that THEY set the stage on fire ------@ Even audiences ran away --and they had put those laughing machines for fake laughter ---/@ and that clip of "hands clapping in audiences in way annoying now ---they keep showing the same in every episode -@

They should have actually set the BB house on fire and declare this as last season of BB -------anyways they have lost the original concept and they are messing up big time with the show format --@

ðŸ¤£ man u r so funny ðŸ¤£
After watching it I can't get that bloody Raja Rani song outta my head! ðŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
I can't either Rafa. ðŸ˜†
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved that episode today!!!

the SOTY episode was too much vagular and flirty to me from the so called bhatt' family side!

uuugggh! POKE