Sidhu Paa Ji's NO NOMINATION stand tomorrow!

Poll

As far as No NOMINATION stand of Sidhu Ji is concerned--

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Well like it or not, if one goes by pre-caps, tomorrow Sidhu Paa ji is back to NO NOMINATIONS stand of his and this time, it seems all are agreeing to go with him and all seem to be agreeing not to nominate anyone.

What do the members feel here? Wouldn't Big Boss lose all it's intrigues, manipulations, exposure of raw human instincts and revealation of what all depths seemingly perfectly normal people go to, when stake is survival in house and a possibility of winning a booty?😲

Personally, I have highest regard for Sidhu Paa Ji and love that man for his various accomplishments and many qualities!

But I do not agree with this NO NOMINATION stand of his.👎🏼

This is a game show and Nomination of two individuals is one of the basic tenet of this programme's USP and charm!

He can nominate two people who he thinks are strongest, have least chances of eviction and cite it as reason for nominating them...saying, he believes in any case they won;t be evicted, whether he niominates or not!

But nominate, HE MUST ...I feel!
😛

NOTE: BB should modify one rule. It can announce anyone not nominating any member, would mean his own name nominated by TWO members.

So if Sidhu Ji doesn't nominate anyone, COUNT TWO votes against Sidhu Ji!👏

I am sure SIdhu will still stick to his stand, whereas of others, no one else will have courage of himself casting two votes against himself / herself.😆

SOLVED---ZIMBLE!
👏
Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 sidhu paaji to hero nikla

sidhu paaji hum janta ko baksh do
Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 11 years ago
I agree, Siddhu ji has agreed to do the show and he should follow the rules and regulations just like any other contestants. And now others are acting along with him 👎🏼

What a waste of a reality show. I really don't know what to say to it, except that I ain't watching this crap unless I get the authentic BB entertainment.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😊We all know howw Siddhu is but Seriously he needs to  get over this no nomination thing...common Siddhu its how this game works.you cant try to change the format itself!!🤢you cant do this!
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
siddhu paaji ... y 😭
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

I agree, Siddhu ji has agreed to do the show and he should follow the rules and regulations just like any other contestants. And now others are acting along with him 👎🏼

What a waste of a reality show. I really don't know what to say to it, except that I ain't watching this crap unless I get the authentic BB entertainment.

BB should modify one rule. It can announce anyone not nominating any member, would mean his own name nominated by TWO members.

So if Sidhu Ji doesn't nominate anyone, COUNT TWO votes against Sidhu Ji!👏

I am sure SIdhu will still stick to his stand, whereas of others, no one else will have courage of himself casting two votes against himself / herself.😆

SOLVED---ZIMBLE!
👏
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

🤣 sidhu paaji to hero nikla

sidhu paaji hum janta ko baksh do

🤣
W*Fk paaji game khelne aye hu ap 👎🏼 i disagree