Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Ippy, I'm hoping those qualities Arnav pointed out about Khushi is her accepting Aarav and not holding this against Arnav since it was in his past. I do not want her walking away from her marriage, there is no reason for that especially since neither can live without the other. Khushi was shaken at the thought Arnav wouldn't be in her life so I'm hoping things don't go that route and like you said if it does Arnav will not make it happen.

Aarav is cute, I liked when he tried to help Khushi pick out toys and obviously went for the type a child his age would only for boys not girls. I felt bad for the poor kid when he woke up to see a bunch of strange women surronding him, I could completely understand his reaction as I've been there. Notice his reaction when Khushi lied to her family, he was shocked!

I agree about Sheetal, I think she was in love with him in college but he didn't feel the same way which is why it hurt her to see him happily married to Khushi.
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Ippy... I am just waiting to see how it all unfolds. Might have said more but after reading Gul's interview feeling bumped. She is back to directing QH and she took AK with her. She goes onto say her focus is on QH now. Few days back LM tweeted he is tired of all the stupidity around... Putting 2 +2 here and thinking their heart is not in this show anymore. They probably wanted to wrap up but channel didn't let them. So, they came up with a no brained track that has been used over and over again.Edited by showstruck - 11 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: showstruck

Nice post Ippy... I am just waiting to see how it all unfolds. Might have said more but after reading Gul's interview feeling bumped. She is back to directing QH and she took AK with her. She goes onto say her focus is on QH now. Few days back LM tweeted he is tired of all the stupidity around... Putting 2 +2 here and thinking their heart is not in this show anymore. They probably wanted to wrap up but channel didn't let them. So, they came up with a no brained track that has been used over and over again.

Which interview?! ðŸ˜²
showstruck thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Which interview?! ðŸ˜²

there was an interview...I read it here on IF...I dont have the link though.
ipkbs thumbnail

Nice post Ippy... I am just waiting to see how it all unfolds. Might have said more but after reading Gul's interview feeling bumped. She is back to directing QH and she took AK with her. She goes onto say her focus is on QH now. Few days back LM tweeted he is tired of all the stupidity around... Putting 2 +2 here and thinking their heart is not in this show anymore. They probably wanted to wrap up but channel didn't let them. So, they came up with a no brained track that has been used over and over again.

Israt, let's just let the mother play with her new toy. She'll come home with the heart once she's ready. Soon.
Although this track has a lot if potential. I would rather see this than OTT khushiEdited by ipkbs - 11 years ago
ipkbs thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Ippy, I'm hoping those qualities Arnav pointed out about Khushi is her accepting Aarav and not holding this against Arnav since it was in his past. I do not want her walking away from her marriage, there is no reason for that especially since neither can live without the other. Khushi was shaken at the thought Arnav wouldn't be in her life so I'm hoping things don't go that route and like you said if it does Arnav will not make it happen.

Aarav is cute, I liked when he tried to help Khushi pick out toys and obviously went for the type a child his age would only for boys not girls. I felt bad for the poor kid when he woke up to see a bunch of strange women surronding him, I could completely understand his reaction as I've been there. Notice his reaction when Khushi lied to her family, he was shocked!

I agree about Sheetal, I think she was in love with him in college but he didn't feel the same way which is why it hurt her to see him happily married to Khushi.

I really hope she doesn't too. And if she does try to leave. ASR is going to force her to stay.
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Ippy,

Thanks for opening the thread. Just watched the entire episode and thankfully it was a good end to a very lousy week. 

Agree with you on NK . It seemed like a repeat of yesterday when he was waiting for ArHi to come back. This was the first time he irritated me. His character has become repetitive and stagnant. We need to see some growth there but then isn't everyone in the show facing the same challenge ? No character growth...

The night scene and the breakfast scene achieved its purpose. It was for ter the RV starved audience who would like to see some romance. We did get that but at the end of each I missed Arnie pulling her into his intense embrace or a kiss or something for the physical attraction which has gone missing since the night at the farmhouse. Why is the intensity turned off not sure. It does not have to be very obvious but subtle scenes can be shown. 

The little boy , iam kind of liking him. He is doing the Arnav take very well and liked his anti girl talk with Khushi in the toy shop. I am very wary of kid who are generally made to talk as adults in the entertainment business but this one is good so far. The one thing I have liked about this PH is their casting which so far has been good minus the misfit Bubli and masala mama.

The Sheetal scene seems strange that a mother would let her boy be left at a toy shop alone. If she have to go for the interview then she could have ought him to the office itself or arranged for something and not knowing who the boss is in today's age seems very strange.

Thankfully Arnav was clean shaven and Khushi not so OTT. Infact she was cute in the breakfast scene. I like this Khushi rather than the one giving lectures or really going overboard . She will get a good oppertunity next week when she becomes a detective searching for the boys paternity.

I sincerely think a parallel track needs to be established and with 3 men gone from the show, mamaji, Shyam and akash new dosage is required. There needs to be a balance and side characters need to be used. The Gupta family is missing and what I findstrange is that a line or two can be mentioned about their whereabouts so that they continue to be part of the story.

This week has been very boring and I watch each episode with my fingers crossed. Is it because the TRPS for the next month do not matter that not much effort will be put in the show. As it is the leads will now get ready for the uk trip. More BDs expected.

I did try and see a few other shows this week to look for alternativesbut have not found any. What do you say now with the focus on the new show on Zee is that the next romantic show worth watching ? 

Have a great weekend guys.
I
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I really find it strange that the Ph would behave in an irresponsible manner towards their own show unless they are being replaced completely.

I think the channel does interfere a lot and with the latest mismanagement of Barun thechannel has really tightened their noose. But why would the PH take such arise coz they have another show Arjun running and SP has backed them even during star one days.

The way I see it that since TRPS don't matter they are taking it easy. When they come out in Dec they will know where they stand and maybe then the channel and the ph will decide of they need to end by march...I don't see much story ahead if they randomly bring in tracks like this. They nastily dose much with the existing characters.  

The biggest attraction of the show was Arnav's angst against Khushi's optimism. With both turned into caricatures lame tracks will come and go. 

showstruck thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

I really find it strange that the Ph would behave in an irresponsible manner towards their own show unless they are being replaced completely.

I think the channel does interfere a lot and with the latest mismanagement of Barun thechannel has really tightened their noose. But why would the PH take such arise coz they have another show Arjun running and SP has backed them even during star one days.

The way I see it that since TRPS don't matter they are taking it easy. When they come out in Dec they will know where they stand and maybe then the channel and the ph will decide of they need to end by march...I don't see much story ahead if they randomly bring in tracks like this. They nastily dose much with the existing characters.  

The biggest attraction of the show was Arnav's angst against Khushi's optimism. With both turned into caricatures lame tracks will come and go. 

Ratna, honestly I am done with my share of being hopeful that it will get better. For me, it won't but I will watch till it on air and without any expectation.