Biases/Cheating - All Discussions Here - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Asha says Wah Wah alot of time to Pakistani singers but then watch Runa and Abida gives 0 and she in turn gives 0.  She is the worst judge to be judging singing contest.  First of all, she only knows how to sing wild songs,  what does she know about sulfi and ghazal singing or sad songs.  I would say Lata would be better off being a judge. 
Originally posted by bsattaur

Calm down Preeti, you will get an Ulcer,  WAY TO GO  teejay12  you hit the nail on the head.    Pakistani singers are one of a kind.  The Indians feels threatened by them.  SARA  for example.  No one could touch her singing.  Judge Runa can't even sing, how can she judge a show with pure talent.  Pakistani Janbaaz,  PAKISTAN, ZINDABAD.   PREETI NATURAL TALENT COMES FROM NATURAL SINGING.  ๐Ÿ˜†

Dude or chick whatever you are ...no need to worry about me however you  should get yourself checked out as you do plenty of trolling on this forum and  most likely your ulcers are about to burst any day due to unnecessary Zindabad...lol.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  World knows where your country stands so no need to shout in attempt to deny truth๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
The winner was already decided even though Diljaan/Yash deserved to win they gave the trophy to Nabeel! Atif brags about versatility but he should of taken a look at his own singers who only sing love songs...
Originally posted by bsattaur

Calm down Preeti, you will get an Ulcer,  WAY TO GO  teejay12  you hit the nail on the head.    Pakistani singers are one of a kind.  The Indians feels threatened by them.  SARA  for example.  No one could touch her singing.  Judge Runa can't even sing, how can she judge a show with pure talent.  Pakistani Janbaaz,  PAKISTAN, ZINDABAD.   PREETI NATURAL TALENT COMES FROM NATURAL SINGING.  ๐Ÿ˜†

If they are so talented.. what are they doing in India? India gives them "MONEY, POPULARITY, PLATFORM" which Pakistan can never give them.. In Pakistan they can have a band few albums and only PAKI fan following.. they come to bollywood.. sing a song, get popular and then Pakis start seeing them high as they make it OUT OF PAK too.. and then these people keep coming to India for work.. So JO COUNTRY AAPKO ROTI DETI HAI.. USKI RESPECT KERNA SEEKHO..  We all can see that thirst in all the paki contestants.. to sing in India.. they look up to us for a good career cz they know back home no one can give them an opportunity AS BIG AS Indian industry

Edited by Sofiiii - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

The winner was already decided even though Diljaan/Yash deserved to win they gave the trophy to Nabeel! Atif brags about versatility but he should of taken a look at his own singers who only sing love songs...

In Sur Kshetra.. Nabeel was the best singer no doubt.. But Atif Aslam himself is not versatile I am sorry.. Atif's high pitch songs are so out of sur.. his voice starts trembling on high notes. He is a soft singer and CAN NOT SING more than 2-3 styles. He is a nice singer.. Diljaan was good singer too.. but I feel Nabeel is slightly better than him. 

^I agree with the Atif part in the finale he sang pehle nazar mein piano version and i was like what the hell isko kisne mentor banaya hai aur uppar se he doesn't even respect his elders >.<

Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

^I agree with the Atif part in the finale he sang pehle nazar mein piano version and i was like what the hell isko kisne mentor banaya hai aur uppar se he doesn't even respect his elders >.<

There are many of his songs where he gets off the sur on high notes.. and its very unpleasant to hear... iss se achha to apna Himesh gaa leta hai naak se he sahi LOLZZZ๐Ÿ˜†.. In fact Nabeel is a MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER singer than Atif Aslam himself..
Edited by Sofiiii - 11 years ago
I know Himesh Slayed Atif big time, I don't get why so many people are gaga over Atif ๐Ÿคข
Oh i dont know. About slaying. What i saw was Atif getting

wild applause and the body guards had to push people and

keep them away because the fans wanted to shake his hand

while he was walking around singing. body guards were on 

their toes all the time.

Himeshjis singing was cakewalk for bodyguards. Applause was

so so and nobody was going wild trying to get to him๐Ÿ˜†

so i dont know who slayed who if you want to use such a

term. 

And HImeshjis and Aman trikhas numbers were dance numbers

aimed at making audience dance but Atif galvanized the crowd

even singing a really slow number without any ear splitting

baaja and ding ding ding in the background. It was pure Atif

Atif Atif, nothing else.

Everytime he spoke the crowds went wild. lol!

And when people say Yashraj should hv been pitted against

Nabeel, are you guys pointing fingers at Ashaji and Runaji \

also? Who are you pointing fingers at? Because ismail

Durbar loves Yashraj from start. Im not getting it.

Because i myself was sure yashraj will win over diljaan

since he was always getting good marks by asha runa

and abidaji.