Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaina5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
same did the abidaji  once to make sure inian dont win.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
King of bias and queen of drama, Atif Maharaj has successfully corrupted Abida first and then Gulam daadu. Congratulations are in order

Abida maiya toh achanak gaayab ho gayi, Gulam bhai tum kab jayoge??

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Atif and patient ???🤣 🤣😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Joke of the century
s123vi thumbnail
ppl complainin of ashaji's biased attitude should really watch rock episode agn. all jury membrs includin gulam sahab gv 0 2 imraan n nadeem. they really desrvd it n aatif cud not argue coz of his countryman's approval of her judgement.
tania63 thumbnail
I think to a certain extent all the judges are biased, and that's definitely expected for sure. We can't expect all the judges to be absolutely perfect. They are human after all. The only thing that really bugs me is the respect factor. All the judges need to be respectful towards each other. Atif's disrespect towards Himesh during today's episode was totally uncalled for. Opinions are just opinions and nobody should try to enforce their opinion on others. Whether the judges are biased or not, in the end, sur jeetega. And that's what matters most. 
zaina5 thumbnail
you cant say about all tthe judges that they are bias. its abida and atif if to a pakistani cntestant she cat give 0 how can she gives a 0 to indian.and atif is crossing his limets he got to be told of .himesh is only quet because atif is from pakistan he could have easily replied that it s because of computer atifs singing is a bit bearable. atif is aflurt he is ejoing that girls like him by his looks. he need to be shaken up.the comments he gave to himesh i could not stand to it .does he not no how himesh got his respect by respcting eveypne.atif cat even to stand next to himesh. i have seen himesh in sa re ga ma pa he will keep listoning other judges comments for a while the he just bursts out there is a limmit for every thing but this bigheaded atif and pakistani judges they are just trying that how far to go. iam pakistan living in uk all my life but i only sport the truth never mind who he is or from where .at last i would say they have to learn a lot from himesh in every way. i alway say that every mom father would want the son like himesh. atif and abida stop judging his petiense. im realy anoyed.
mac2007 thumbnail
While Abida is fine singer she waits for Atif's signal before giving marks to a singer. Their strategy together has worked quite a few times. Give 10 marks here and take 10 marks off to turn events into their favour. Abida then has trouble justifying her decisions. 

Atif is jealous of Aman, who is more versatile than Atif, generally speaking. Poor Atif.

pakeezah thumbnail
what about ashaji looking at runaji and consulting before giving
marks?
tania63 thumbnail
why would a big singer like Atif be jealous of Aman? He used to sing amazingly but now he doesn't and Atif's not afraid to show it. Just because he focuses on the negatives of the singers, doesn't mean he's jealous. think practically guys. 

^ I also agree with the person above me...Asha ji always looks over and gives glares to Runa ji and Abida ji when they're scoring. The funny thing is that the only time she didn't look over is the last performance in which the points would've decided whether Pak won or India won. At that time, she just automatically gave the points without looking here or there. Biases are there in all the judges, not in just one or two. You can sit there and say there's a strategy between Atif and Abida, but there's been many times when they don't agree..so evidence definitely doesn't point towards that.

I think the main issue is a respect issue. Atif's way of commenting on the performances is not respectful. He needs to encourage the singers and yes, tell them their mistakes, but in a positive way so that it can be taken as constructive criticism rather than as a demeaning remark.
bsattaur thumbnail

Calm down Preeti, you will get an Ulcer,  WAY TO GO  teejay12  you hit the nail on the head.    Pakistani singers are one of a kind.  The Indians feels threatened by them.  SARA  for example.  No one could touch her singing.  Judge Runa can't even sing, how can she judge a show with pure talent.  Pakistani Janbaaz,  PAKISTAN, ZINDABAD.   PREETI NATURAL TALENT COMES FROM NATURAL SINGING.  👏👏👏👏👏👏👏😆😆😆😆