Rajeev Claims he doesn't know how to cook ! LIAR !

kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Today rajeev claimed he should make Khichdi because he doesn't know how to cook. 

WHAT A LIE !!! 

Then why is he always in the kitchen and in everyone's way ! You can't claim that  you don't know how to cook, when you are always in the kitchen making food. If I remember he was the one who decided to give Urvashi and Aashka the day off cause he will cook. 

So don't claim you can't cook ! 

Also I don't understand why making eggs was a issue. He could've asked Niketan to make the eggs, they were his helpers. I'm pretty sure Niketan at the age of 30 is capable of making eggs. 

I don't understand Rajeev ! 

What do you guys think  ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He can't do Rotti's. So he isn't ! LIAR ! Instead you need Bornvita Lmfboo Jokess 
fkbutt thumbnail
he said he cant make roti thats why he want to make khichri 
so he is not a lair
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He does not know how to cook!! Finally the Dramay baaz Rajeev speaks truth today!! Normally we put jhonka in daal, he put daal in jhonka!! How do he know cooking!!
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetrahz

He does not know how to cook!! Finally the Dramay baaz Rajeev speaks truth today!! Normally we put jhonka in daal, he put daal in jhonka!! How do he know cooking!!

I assume Jhonka means Masala ? Who said you can't put daal in Masala? :o LMFBOOO If you want to have watery daal you put Masala in Daal (works better with Cooker) and In case, you want kind of Dhabbe Vali Daal (Karahi Mainly) Vice versa works better. Omg Cooking classes haha Chill 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
why he takes responsibility of cooking alone and then cry abt such petty things😆 
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is doesnt know actually how to cook! Remember when delnaaz said he wants to master everything? Well thats y...evn when he couldnt he claimed he could and today when he actually got put in the spotlight he admitted he couldnt actually cook
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bhinder.thind

I assume Jhonka means Masala ? Who said you can't put daalin Masala? :o LMFBOOO If you want to have watery daalyou put Masala in Daal (works better with Cooker) and In case, you want kind of Dhabbe Vali Daal (Karahi Mainly) Vice versa works better. Omg Cooking classes hahaChill

Not Masala, A tarka!! A hot oil, we normally cook daal first then add tarka (a hot oil with dry spices) in it, he cooked dry daal on that day!! Which was uncooked!! He even dont know the difference of cooked and uncooked daal!! Edited by sweetrahz - 11 years ago
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetrahz

Not Masala, A tarka!! A hot oil, we normally cook daal first then add tarka (a hot oil with dry spices) in it, he cooked dry daal on that day!! Which was uncooked!! He even dont know the difference of cooked and uncooked daal!!

Yeah Or you can do Daal in the cooker and Tharka in Karahi, end up mixing them up. Many ways you can do it. but seriously, Uncooked daal? can't stand that shit ewww I make Daal Makhni umm yummm yummm 
TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhinder.thind

I assume Jhonka means Masala ? Who said you can't put daal in Masala? :o LMFBOOO If you want to have watery daal you put Masala in Daal (works better with Cooker) and In case, you want kind of Dhabbe Vali Daal (Karahi Mainly) Vice versa works better. Omg Cooking classes haha Chill 

jhonka means tarka, it is usually done after it is cooked.

He wants to direct in the kitchen as he assumes the camera is always on you there.  He can not cook.