Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
that has to be SKY!!! That **** was mad...whatever show he went he made fool of himself. he shd lock himself & never come out.
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shellily

This is my list:

Kashmira
Sambhavana
Rohit Verma/Bakhtiyar
Dolly
Pooja Bedi/Juhi/Sky

And this years honor goes to  "Urvashi"

well that almost exactly matches my list.. No wonder we have always supported the same person in all seasons..

However I would add 2 more names , not at the top list but will be there - Payel and Khali..
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chitrashi

See the point is the arrogance and attitude.

When Siddhu got the Kitchen punishment, he said very clearly that I don't know how to cook please guide me. So everyone cooperated with him.

In the Dal Kacha incident do you remember how many times Urvashi and Aashka went to him and offered to help and guide him, he refused. In fact he took the opportunity to create more drama about the finger cut. (Though why he was not putting the cut under running water and sucking on it instead is beyond me, bekar paani waste kar raha tha, footage ke liye)

Before that he used to claim that he was a very good cook and could manage the kitchen well. In fact in Niketan's captaincy Urvashi had asked Niketan to make it a rule that when she's in kitchen Rajev should not interfere and vice-versa.

Today also he knew that people will crib about Khichdi which is why he told Aseem and Niketan not to reveal or discuss the Menu with anyone. The entire episode was deliberate attempt by Rajev to gain footage.

I can see many people disliking Rajeev but somehow I am not able to dislike him yet.. He is still my hero for being the first person to tackle Kashif and bring him to size.. I can never forget how he made my  viewing experience better by contributing in keeping this Kashif calm..

I know Rajeev is dragging the Delnaaz stuff but I have no doubt he is acting to the script decided by Bog Boss.. in all probability a remarriage drama in on card here like the gimmick marriage of Sara Khan..

As per grabbing footage is concerned.. he is on the nomination list.. so I would know why he is trying to get footage..

I do not like Urbashi at all.. Not that she has done something grossly incorrect yet but generally I know she is bossy and aggressive and I find her a duplicate of Juhi Parmar whereas not as intelligent as her who cunningly managed to alter her in the BB house..
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
BB 1 - anupama verma..kashmira and ravi kissen

i dint see..season 2 and 3

BB 4 - i watched last copule of episodes..when sara khans marriage was happening...in that season i dint like..swetha...

BB 5 - not watched

BB6-  till now no one to hate...but i dont like niketan

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Caissa

i hated...afgani girl from last season(i forgot her name :D)

and from the previous season i hated  Ashmit patel and Manoj tiwari.

This season i dont hate anyone till now but Rajeev and Niketan are the possible contenders this time.

her name is vida and yes hated her too

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Absolutely loathed Sky walker , Pooja Bedi & Juhi Parmar.