rajeev/urvasi whose fault in today's episode

Poll

rajeev/urvasi whose fault in today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i persnolly feel Urvashi is wrong...the way she is shouting and screaming...trhe same thing she can speak  calmly...you also insulted rajeev infront of everyone...what if u eat in single plate...sometimes frnds eat...if it is meal rajeev would have given in seperate plates...it's just snack...you should be nominated next week...when you entered bigboss, i am seeing you screaming...it's horrible...Urvasi's voice is OMG

When ever rajeev...i like to listen...he speaks softly and delivers correct meaning...he is trying to explain but urvasi ..but you going on screaming
Edited by deepika_fun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Urvashi is highly ANNOYING!

She is a total fishwife When she starts shouting and screaming, seems like she is possessed! 🤢
fkbutt thumbnail
i hate urvashi today and  rajeev  treid his best to make her happy but she still did fight which was absolutely wrong 
spartangayle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No doubt..fault was urvashi's. She just wanted to create a fight.

And to add to the mess, her temper was very poor. She said she would not even spit on the food they make. Such kind of disrespect to food and humanity should not be tolerable.

Just like salman gave harsh lecture to kashif...will he bother to do same to urvashi ? No he wont.
Wow so many people against Urvashi. Now I really gotta check out this BB Vamp in making. 
uravashi daily morning mai uthakey  apna ek new targate  search karti hai  as "" aaj mai kisi band bajaungi   " 😛

first kashif     =  saaf nhi karta theek se

second  niketan   =    coffy  hide ki , kyu ki  (  sabji mandi ki jese  magaz maari start )

third    raajeev =   mujey anda khaana hai bhookh lagi hai , nhi dogey to mai banaungi  🤔

raajeev  was also dumb  niketan advised him  dont react  , kisi ko to  back jaana padega  ( good advise )   but raajeev   reacted  

now i think niketan very  correctly handled  the situation  in y day   on that coffy issue 👏
deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Urvashi pack up and get lost...we can't see you more
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Urvashi is highly ANNOYING!

She is a total fishwife When she starts shouting and screaming, seems like she is possessed! 🤢

😆😆

sana's reaction was damn funny  when fight   apney peak pe thi , she  was      watching both of them     like innocent  lost puppy   😆      so funny
Edited by chochokamurabba - 11 years ago
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
there was actually no need for her to create an issue...
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Wow so many people against Urvashi. Now I really gotta check out this BB Vamp in making.

am this blind fanwa going against her today too
Rajiv was sayin everything calmly. Bt urvashi she was going over the top...