I want Pillu in, but dillu out of show.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
As much as i liked Delnaz in comedy shows such as yes Boss, i don't like her in Bigg Boss. Never thought she would be big dramaqueen in Real life.
I kinda agree. I get that Rajeev, her ex, is pissing her off royally but itna attitude. 🤔 Kahan ki hoor hai?

I want both of them out!
She reacts and shows off as if she is Aishwarya, and scolding Salman to not get close to her, like it happened yesterday. If Pillu stays ds week, to be honest i would wish to watch terrific fight between them, just imagining that beautiful SIGHT this time.
Anyway waise bhi wo saare waqt kamre main padi rehti hai, jaise ki koi bhain padi ho kichad main
i want dilli pillu both out of the show...
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Anyway waise bhi wo saare waqt kamre main padi rehti hai, jaise ki koi bhain padi ho kichad main

Reminds me of last season's juhia, who also used to slug in bed all the times but she still won Show.
delnaaz nd her pillu both are annoying...rajeev toh phir bhi kabhi kabhi entertain karta hai...i mean his fights..but dillu is just sitting nd sulking...that's it..!!
These 2 dillu pillu are taking all the footage and nothing else is worth watching. I want dillu to go out, so pillu will automatically stop gaining footage. Naa rahega baans naa bajegi baansuri. 
Originally posted by ~Attractive~

She reacts and shows off as if she is Aishwarya, and scolding Salman to not get close to her, like it happened yesterday. If Pillu stays ds week, to be honest i would wish to watch terrific fight between them, just imagining that beautiful SIGHT this time.

Yes. I want them to fight and air ALL their dirty laundry. If they don't wanna...please leave!! Useless anaaz ke dushman. 😛