Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya OS the birthday gift

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

This OS starts from the very next day after dandiya night. In this, Abhay had NOT proposed Alina and Haseena has NOT bitten Misha.

Piya was really heartbroken by Abhay's behaviour. Yesterday, at college's Dandiya night party, He danced with Alina. Didn't for once he thought about her how would be feeling. Piya felt tears welling up in her eyes thinking about  last night but she somehow controlled them. After her mother's death, Piya has become very lonely but never for once she had asked anything from God. She was happy with whatever she had and had happily accepted whatever God had given her. But another separation from Abhay...NO! Absolutely NO. She wasn't that strong to bear the pain of another separation from her love, her life. She would rather prefer dying than being away from him. But then she was PIYA and in no case she would let anyone snatch her love from her.

On the other hand, Abhay too was burning in pain. Pain of hurting his love, pain of giving tears to those baby brown eyes. But right now he was in a fix. He had no other choice. So things were there to deal with. His mom losing control and had suddenly started craving for human blood, Jeh family was a werewolf and are in Dehradun to him and most importantly Piya's life was again in danger because of him or he should say because of hiding the truth from him. Well he was ABHAY RAICHAND and he would never let anything happen either be it his family or his his love his Piya. He needed to talk to Alina before the time runs out and things get worse.

Aina was in her room, thinking about the new sudden changes in her life lately. Her first meeting with Abhay and how she started to have feelings for him. To say they are together but are still not. That spark is always missing in his eyes but not when he is around Piya. Piya too doesn't seem to be to happy and cheerful. Piya ignored talking to her and Abhay or even their talk. Alina's mind was so muddled up with confusions and questions and she needed to clear her doubts. Her thoughts were interrupted by the buzzing of her phone. She checked her phone and saw Abhay message asking her to meet instantly. Alina sighed and went to meet him.

Abhay and Alina met up at a place to clear all the problems. Abhay was going mad with all these things. So finally he decided to directly ask Alina's help. Somehow he couldn't help but trust her and he was sure that she won't break that trust. So finally revealing the truth to her, Abhay asked her about the potion but Alina clearly denied saying she doesn't know anything. Alina was sad that Abhay always considered her only as a friend but a part of her was happy that she wasn't in any fake relation. She promised him to help in Haseena's matter in whichever way she can. Abhay breathed out in relief that now atleast he doesn't have to lie to Piya about Alina and him as they was nothing between them whether fake or real.

In the week that followed, Abhay and Alina barely talked to each other. They had also cured Haseena (lets drop that part and concentrate on our Abhiya). Piya has ended her relationship with Jeh. But Jeh was still trying to please her. He so wanted to kill Abhay but also he didn't want to do any such thing that would infuriate Piya more. They had had a big argument over Abhay and Jeh continuously accusing him which was the last thing Piya could tolerate hence putting a full stop even on their friendship.  Many a times Abhay had tried to Talk to Piya but she thoroughly ignored him. "So Piya You don't wanna talk to me? Alright I know how to make up to you. I will bring that smile again on your face I promise" Abhay said to himself. His lips curved up in a smile as he imagined Piya's reaction for the surprise he has planned for her for the next day.

It was Monday the 18th October, Piya's birthday. The Dobriyals were planning a surprise party for her. Misha was really excited for the party. After all it was her beloved her sister her bff's birthday today. For Piya, it was a normal day like all other days. In the morning, she had first went to her mom's grave to take her blessings and went to the college. Just as she entered the college premises, Jeh came and hugged her, gave a rose and wished her but she just ignored him and went away. Piya was having a feeling that something special wa going to happen. She was Abhay leaned against the pillar and as soon as he saw her, he started moving towards her. Piya could feel her heart thump loudly against her chest. But then she noticed that he has stopped in the middle and was gazing at her. Abhay winked at her making Piya blush and blew her a kiss and went away. To say Piya was shocked would be an understatement.

In the evening when she reached home, she was still in her dreamland remembering the sweet moment of the morning when suddenly rose petals started to fall on her bringing her out of her dreamland and everyone shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" She looked around to find the hall decorated beautifully. She was very happy and thanked everyone for the surprise party. A huge chocolate cake was then brought in the centre and Piya cut the cake and gave first piece to Misha and then her parents. Everyone was now enjoying the party but Piya could not see Abhay anywhere. Jeh came to her asked for the dance but she went away saying she isn't interested. Suddenly the whole room became dark and only one spot light was there focusing on Piya.

Piya wondered what was going on and was to move when she heard Abhay say her name. There he was moving towards her holding a mike. It was only then Piya noticed him wearing the same violet colour shirt which she had brought for him. Abhay stood in front of her and "Happy birthday Piya. Today everyone present hear, I want to tell a story to you all. You know there  was an arrogant boy, a jerk you can say who hardly cares for anyone. But you know suddenly one day  an angel entered his life and his whole world was upside down. The more he wanted to run away but always found himself near the angel and eventually fell in love with her. The angel taught him how to love again, brought him back to light. She was the sunshine of his life. But everytime we never get what we want and that boy again hurt his angel, but she never stopped loving him. And it was her love only who brought back to life again giving him another chance. And here I am again asking for that another chance." Everyone looked at him with their eyes wide open as Abhay spoke. Abhay then went down on one knee and brought out a beautiful ring and said, " Piya I know I have hurt you but can you for you stupid idiot lover and give him another chance? Will you be mine?" Piya had tears in her eyes. Abhay proposed her. He expressed his love for her in front of everyone. Piya could just nod her head in yes. Abhay stood up and slipped the ring in her finger and hugged her tightly. Everyone clapped for the two lovebirds.

Meanwhile, Alina was having a hard time controlling Jeh so finally so made him unconscious using her powers. Though Arnab Dobriyal never liked Raichands but he could see the sincerity in Abhay's voice as he spoke and was happy for her daughter.  Haseena was happy for her son, finally he got his happiness back.

"Now I think its time for double celebration. What's say guys?" Misha shouted bringing Abhiya back from their world. The DJ played a romantic song and Misha celled to the dance floor. After sometime every  couple  joined Abhiya but they were least aware of it. Abhay had his hands around her waist and Piya put her arms around his neck, both lost in each others eyes. After a few minutes , "Abhay?" Piya started."Hmm..." "From where did you learn to speak so much?" Piya asked. At first he was confused at what Piya asked but then he realised and answered, "Hmm..actually  my fiance speaks non stop all the time so I thought why not borrow some of her speeches."Abhay smirked. Piya hit him playfully."Abhay thank u." Piya looked at him lovingly and said. "For what Piya?" Abhay asked her. "For making my birthday so special. This was my best birthday" Piya said. "Piya I didn't do anything for you. I did for my own self." Piya stiffened a little and asked him all confused," What do you mean Abhay?" "I mean that you are my life Piya how can I see you upset and I can't be away from you anymore.  I love you." Abhay replied and kissed her forehead. Abhay had tears in her eyes. She just hugged him and buried her face in his chest. "I love you too Abhay" and they kept on swaying in each others arm while the song kept on changing from one to the other.

It isn't boring, is it? Plz leave your comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Res.
omg! Juhi its b'ful seriouslly .. Luvd d way abhay proposed piya in 4nt of every1,he clred all d misunderstandings :) dats d bst prt
Edited by luckdiya - 11 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome OS!
Kaash aisa hota show mein bhi!
..juhi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutesukirti1987

Awesome OS!
Kaash aisa hota show mein bhi!

han yar but hua nai😭
and thank u for liking😊
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is brilliant juhi.  I'm so loving it. 😉
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WOW MINDBLOWING WRK! LOVED IT😳
..juhi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckdiya

Res.
omg! Juhi its b'ful seriouslly .. Luvd d way abhay proposed piya in 4nt of every1,he clred all d misunderstandings :) dats d bst prt

aww diya thank u sooo much ur appreciating😳m so glad u liked it🤗 
..juhi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiya_kapi

This is brilliant juhi.  I'm so loving it. 😉

thank u renu😳
..juhi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: koli97

👏lovely post...

thank u...
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superbly awsome i wish it cld happened in the show as well briliant piece of work 👏