Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow!!
All the parts were just awesome.
I'm so happy that Armaan is alive.
Armaan should not have left Riddhima.Ridz's anger was justified.
The way Armaan justified himself and mentioned his reasons simply amused me.
There is no limit to this man's love for his basket.
I loved the way Ridz shared her grief and his mistrust in her for not letting her know the truth.I'm glad that Armaan manaofied Riddhima.
Ridz told Armaan about the good news finally.
Wow!!
I'm happy that nothing is wrong in AR's life now.
I hope Arman may get well soon and make up for the six months of his absence in Riddhima's life to the best of his capabilities.
The statements of Armaan in the most recent part left me mesmerized.
I love him soo much.
I'm glad that Rids will be happy again finally.
I wish to see the next part with lots of AR moments.
plz update the next part soon.
Take care!
love u

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

Wow!!
All the parts were just awesome.
I'm so happy that Armaan is alive.
Armaan should not have left Riddhima.Ridz's anger was justified.
The way Armaan justified himself and mentioned his reasons simply amused me.
There is no limit to this man's love for his basket.
I loved the way Ridz shared her grief and his mistrust in her for not letting her know the truth.I'm glad that Armaan manaofied Riddhima.
Ridz told Armaan about the good news finally.
Wow!!
I'm happy that nothing is wrong in AR's life now.
I hope Arman may get well soon and make up for the six months of his absence in Riddhima's life to the best of his capabilities.
The statements of Armaan in the most recent part left me mesmerized.
I love him soo much.
I'm glad that Rids will be happy again finally.
I wish to see the next part with lots of AR moments.
plz update the next part soon.
Take care!
love u

i m glad that u liked my work ...
thank u ...dear
hope aage bhi aap sab ki umeedo par tiki rahun...

thanks for aprricating to this extend it rely feels great...
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read whole ff in one go.
i have only one word... awesome.
you describe riddhima's sorrow,painso well. 
armaan's love has no limit when it comes to riddhima.
glad armaan is alive.
i loved armaan's confession most in previous part. you wrote his view amazingly, hats off to you.
cont soon and pm me.
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
PART 12

RECAP

AR confront each other for all the love they have for each other... 
next part

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/548375_344595675594466_133869503333752_868376_352676066_n.jpg

armaan- basket meri rishima  kaisa hai...
ridhima - rishima nahi armaan ardhan...ardhan aapne daddy se milke bahut khush hai... just then armaan touch ridhima's stomach and the baby kicked first tym...
ridhima - auchhh...
armaan *panick* - m sry ridhima mein ne tumhe hurt kar diya...
mein bahut bura hun... aapne baby ko bhi hurt kar diya...
ridhima - shh... chup ek dum *putting fingure on his lips*
armaan mein theek hun... baby ne 1st tym kick kiya...
tumhare chute hi he kicked...
armaan *look ridhima with tears of joy* - sach... armaan move towards ridhima's belly.. and put hus ears on her belly... and then...
armaan - auchhh...

armaan was in bed just after the operation's couple of hrs ago
ridhima panicked at armaan's scream... and ask him not to move much...but armaan toh armaan hain...
ridhima - armaan plz ... aram kar lo... jayada mat hilo...
but armaan moved and put his ears on her stomach...
armaan - aley.. hello babby.. mein aapka daddy hun.. remember me...kaise ho aap.. mumma aapka dhyan rakti thi na... baby daddy ko maaf karde na.. daddy aapka dhayan nahi rakh paye.. par aab daddy aa gaye hain na toh promise karte hain ki aab aapke daddy aapko kahin chodh kar nahi jayenga...aapko itna karega aapke mamma daddy ki aapko kabhi aansu kya hote hain pata bhi nahi chalega...

ridhima and armaan again felt a kick ...

armaan - baby aabhi se mumma ko pareshan karna suru kar diya... aabhi mumma ko aaram karne doo... baad mein dono mil kar mumma ko tang karenga...

ridhima - acha ji ... aabhi se mera khilaf team banai ja rahi hai...

armaan - basket .. princess meri ladli hogi .. toh mein toh usse daat nahi paunga..toh jab vo kuch galat karegi toh tum usse daatna...
ridhima - acha toh tum mujhe hitler banana chahate ho bacho ke saamne...
armaan -nahi vo kisi ko toh aapna dar rakhna padega na taki bache sahi raste par rahe...
ridhima - toh tum prince ko datoge phir,,,,,
armaan -nahi ridhima mein prince ko bhi nahi datunga... mera bacho ko mein kabhi nai datunga... tum hi unhe daatna...
ridhima - acha toh tumne tai kar rakha hai ki bacho ke saamne mujhe hitler bana kar rahoge..
armaan - nahi tm unhe itni pyaar se samjhogi ki vo kabhi bhi tumse naraz nahi honge... mein janta hun.. tum unhe kabhi nahi dat paogi...
both of them were having mixed emotions...

then ridhima went home on much insistance  of armaan but came with in an hour..after getting freshed and cooking armaan's diet food as he is in hospital's bed...
and took great care of armaan ... and after  that one hr.. ridhima never bug off from armaan's side...even for a sec...if she move till the door to move out.. she reluctantly run back to armaan and hug him.. as if he will go if she will leave him
... ridhima did armaan's dressing too...soon armaan start recovering very fastly with ridhima's care... they all the tym talk to the baby and make their dreams together to live ...
they were getting very emotional to the baby... as the days are passing armaan carving to hold aby i his arms getting high...

one day...
both armaan n ridhima were talking about baby... armaa's head in ridhima's lap and she was massaging his hairs... and lost in what armaan was saying she was imaginig all that... when armaan asked ...

armaan- ridhima aaj kabhi mein ne hamre bache ko rula diya toh... tum toh mujhe jaanti ho par hamara baby ko bura lag gaya toh...
ridhima - armaan aaisa kuch nahi hoga... hamara baby humnein janta hai... aur mujhe pura vishwas hai tum aisa kuch nahi karoge jis se hamara baby roye...
o tumhe jaanta hai...kyun ki tumne uski dhadkan di hai aur mein ne dil toh... vo hamari dhadhkan se juda hai.. aur jo dil se judhe hote hain vo dil ki baat sunte hain jaban ki nahi...

armaan become silent and then thinking something more he said...

armaan - ridhima mein baby ko aapni bahon mein nahi uthaunga...
ridhima -kyun mujhe toh hamesha aapni bahoon mein uthate rahte ho baby  ko kyun nahi uthaoge...
armaan - ridhima baby toh itna chota hoga aagar mera hathon se chut gaya toh ... usse bahut choot lagegi... nahi mein usse nahi uthaunga... durse hi khilunga usse...

ridhima - armaan aagar tum usse uthaoge nahi toh usse aapne daddy ke pass kaise rahene ka tym milega...
armaan - par agar...

ridhima nahi armaan mujhe pata hai ki tum usse girne nahi doge... aaj tak mujhe toh girne nahi diya toh hamare baby ko kaise girne doge...
armaan - vo toh mein tumhe bahut pyaar karta hun isliya...
ridhima - aur mujhe ye bhi pata hai tum hamare baby ko mujhse jayada pyaar karoge...
chalo so jao...

armaan cup chap let jata hai.. and ridhima bhi let jati hai... but again armaan 5 min baad

armaan *wispering* - basket .. basket utho na.. agar mein...
ridhima - armaan bus... ek baat yaad rakhna armaan tum is duniya ke bestest dost lover,husband toh ho hi aur usse kai jayad tum ek ache daddy banoge.. mujhe pura Vishwas nahi pura yakin hain... and with this she kissed his head...
and armaan just kept silent and felt just as he is on 9th cloud.. then ridhima guesture armaan to come... by her hand and head *nodding as to ask mera pass aaao**

armaan put his head on ridhima's shoulder... and ridhima wrap armaan in her arms both felt most secure in eachothers arm.. and warmth of their love...
**actually not love in each others worship**.

Duing pregnancy ridhima's carving was only for armaan and his made special dishes and she never eat anything till armaan eat with her and due to mmaking ridhima eat more armaan too eats a lot.. armaan to becoming fat...
one day
ridhima**frown** - armaan tum kitne mote ho gaye ho...
**ridhima was complaning so when she was not able to hug armaan comfortably due to her growing tummy and now his tummy to started showing and comes between them she do not feel good when they can't hug and feel secure**
armaan - tum bhi toh moti ho rahi ho...
ridhima - toh... mein toh maa banane wali hun... tum kyun mote ho rahe ho...*pout* pata hain mein tumhe hug bhi nahi kar paati
armaan - awww... my baby... toh tum maa banane wali ho aur mein bhi toh baap banane wala hun...
ridhima laugh heartedly - armaan tum bhi na...
armaan then goe back and hug ridhima tightly from back making her fell relief...

Days are passing very quickly...
IT was 8months 2week to ridhima's pregnancy...
and one day... armaan was making chat at 2 am at night..
as ridhima was carving for armaan's special chat...
and ridhima was sitting on slab back of armaan and looking at armaan very lovingly...
when armaan finish making his special chat for his basket he turns and saaw ridhima looking at him very lost and sweet smile on her face...

armaan - here u go my princess... aapki armaan made special chat...smelling its delecious mouth watering fragnance clossing her eyes and enjoying it... and armaan admiring her...
then ridhima open her eyes and took a peice and forward it to armaan *as alway she do... she always make armaan eat 1st bite...*
armaan took the bite half in mouth and half hanging out and guesture ridhima to take other half by her mouth...
and ridhima tolk it with pleasure...

after finishing her chat til 3am very romanticaly both moves to their room... armaan took ridhima to room in his arms as room was upstairs...*ridhima aaj kal aise hi upar niche aati - jati hai**
A soon as armaan hit the bed he was asleep and ridhima was not comfortable and moving very much she didn't wake up armaaan as she thought armaanmust be very tired after all he didn't double duty in hospital and then planning for kid and then her carving ... but armaan wake up himself sensing uncomfortalbness in ridhima ...
armaan * opening his arm'* - idhar aao...

ridhima immediatly move in his arms... and armaan cradle in her .. and ridhima feel asleap peacefull.. as everyday...
Edited by mishs - 11 years ago
Savvy11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey really nice part... The moment where the baby kicks when armaan touches his hand on ridzy's stomach was totally heart warning:) continue soon...
Take care:)
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Awesome part.
I loved it so much.
AR's talks about their future with the baby were sooo beautiful.
The way Ridz took care of Armaan and the manner in which Armaan pampered his basket was amazing.
Armaan's questions were soo cute.
This part was quite light-hearted and sweet.
I simply admired the beauty of AR's relationship in this part.
Kindly update the next part soon.
Take care!
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 lovely part.
loved ar moments and care for each other.
their baby is very lucky to get parents like armaan riddhima.
cont soon.
TANVI_SEXY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautifulll update😊😊
loved ar moments❤️
and thanks for the pm😃
Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
NOTE

Hey guyies this is MISHS here i m to tell u that it is getting confusion for me to send PM to the people who want it ... as it get mix up and by mistake sometimes i missed some one and sometym i send to who don't want them... so its a request to all of u to plz add this account as ur BUDDY so it will simplfy my problem and u all can receive the updates without any missing parts...

thanku all for the comments and support you all showed me...
i really feel great seeing ur appreciations, comments and liking to it...

sry guyies i don't get time to make comment on ur comments separately... hope u all can understand...

FOR UPDATE OF FF BELOW ADD " mishs_FF.UD"

Tu sirf ''mera armaan'' ho(AR FF)

Back To My Jaan

Aadha Adhura Tera Bin

Thankk u guyies ..

KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i m so happy reading these parts! finally everything's fine in AR's life!
loved AR moments so much!
cont soon...can't wait!
thnx 4 pm