Posted: 11 years ago
Donno why i found her like soπŸ˜† at the first(I think on  2nd day) she went to urvashi and gave complaint abt the kitchen issue that Rajeev was not cooking properly or abt something( not getting idea on exact situation)...then Urvashi came inside the kitchen and did argue with rajeev and began to cook from that day...
like this way i found Aashka many times to go to Urvashi and gave any complaints abt other housemates and then Urvashi got raise on them...

if Aashka have some problem with anybody then why dont she go and clear the matter with them directly!! she take a help of Urvashi everytime whenever she has to say opposite to something or someone!!!!
She is chalu from day one...when rajeev was hugging her..she dint object much to rajeev..but went to delu n started cribbing abt it...fir baad mein whenever rajeev wud hug her..she wud not say anything to rajeev directly..
same is the way she deals with every1 else...indirectly aag lagao..n khud chup chaap tamsha dekho...roya dhoyo kar sati savtri ban jao..
Originally posted by tere_mere

She is chalu from day one...when rajeev was hugging her..she dint object much to rajeev..but went to delu n started cribbing abt it...fir baad mein whenever rajeev wud hug her..she wud not say anything to rajeev directly..
same is the way she deals with every1 else...indirectly aag lagao..n khud chup chaap tamsha dekho...roya dhoyo kar sati savtri ban jao..

chaluπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 agree with u... doosro ke khande se goli chalati hain😑
She is what "she is" and as "she is" like Urvashi. She is not doing any dramas and very true to herself and her friends. πŸ˜³
Shayari?? Pitna he lagta he tumko πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Lol she is innocent yaar abhi tuk tou! ! πŸ˜†
Likes her innocence .. RUPALI GANGULI this season.. thats y i m supporting her πŸ₯³
Atleast she is not fake like others.. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Pentaminous. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Shayari?? Pitna he lagta he tumko πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Lol she is innocent yaar abhi tuk tou! ! πŸ˜†
Likes her innocence .. RUPALI GANGULI this season.. thats y i m supporting her πŸ₯³

kya penta ji...aapko innocent lagti hain woh!!!!!!!!😲
mujhe tho bhayanak vishaila saanp lagti hain woh...πŸ˜†
lekin narad muni jo bhi karthe hain woh Lok kalyan ke liye tha. Aashka kiski kalyan ke liye kathi hain. Dellu ki? Shayad isiliye dellu ko singular to plural banana chahti hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*king*
Edited by *king* - 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Shayari.

kya penta ji...aapko innocent lagti hain woh!!!!!!!!😲
mujhe tho bhayanak vishaila saanp lagti hain woh...πŸ˜†
abhi tuk tou innocent hi lagti he πŸ˜† in future, no comments πŸ˜†
Originally posted by *king*

lekin narad muni jo bhi karthe hain woh Lok kalyan ke liye tha. Aashka kiski kalyan ke liye kathi hain. Dellu ki? Shayad isiliye dellu ko singular to plural banana chahti hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*king*

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

abhi tuk tou innocent hi lagti he πŸ˜† in future, no comments πŸ˜†

ha future ke baare mein kise pata penta ji...koun kaise rang badaltey hain pata hi nahi chalta
but till now i found her like this only...