Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
What did he do to rile you up, my dear?
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bootstoassess.

He meddles everywhere..

Well, that's cuz he can't restrain his ego from jumping everywhere. As of late, he has been quiet and under control. The reasons I would like him to leave are his laziness and his 'zero-work, all-talk' philosophy. For the past few days, they haven't been giving him much footage on the show. Well, clearly, that's only cuz he isn't doing anything significant to be on the show. When it's lunch or dinner time, he pops out of nowhere, praising the food and the chef. But when it's chores time, I see him lazying around in the garden with people.

PS: Was he napping in the afternoon in yesterday's episode?

So yeah, that explains it.
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i like sidhu jee but most of the times he behave strangely  he wanted to be a friend of all which is not possible he should concentrate in playing game ... for me it is Sampat jee  
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dumbo and Sherry sir... Is that a Joke?  πŸ˜†What makes him dumbo? Well for me Krishma is dumbo
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
The biggest dumb-fudge in the house, without a doubt, is Karisma Kotak. The useless bimbo doesn't have the slightest of mental control and intellect. In yesterday's episode, she was striking the brass pestle against the non-stick side of the frying pan!

Like, seriously? Although I don't cook as much as I used to, even I realize what the worth of a non-stick cooking utensil is, and how once should go about taking care of it. It infuriated me so much that I wished I could just go bang her head with the same frying pan.

Freaking idiot! 😑
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Sidhu! ! I agree

Woh dumb nahin, chawwal hai. Pakau, of sorts. 🀒
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WE are the dumbos because we watch the worst season of Bigg Boss with a bunch of hopeless participants πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Woh dumb nahin, chawwal hai. Pakau, of sorts. 🀒

I thought u support him! πŸ˜²
Originally posted by: taurusbb

WE are the dumbos because we watch the worst season of Bigg Boss with a bunch of hopeless participants πŸ˜†

CORRECT! ! πŸ˜†