Urvashi, Aashka are f9 but hypocrites

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Urvashi, and Aashka ... They are fine.

Bu these two women only shout behind the back of the people...

They were screaming, shouting, talk bla bla bla behind Niketen ...
and when he came... their tone went lower...
They argued with him but didn't win.
Though I am not supporting Niketan for what he did with the coffee

but I liked his point of view, Why would he say sorry if Aashka and Urvashi are not being nice to him.

Aahska was even abusing Vrajesh for not supporting them fully.
Why didn't s she said all that in front of him.

She said she won't cry to Sapna. But Later she started crying. Wat a hypocritical creature she is?

Uravshi & Aashka are supporting from superiority complex I tell you.
They created such a big drama out of a small thing.

But I support Urvashi for ne thing.
Leaving a Gas stove open was definetly a very big mistake. There could have been a blast.
Here in this case I can totally understand her anger.

Anyways who else is sick of the kitchen fights?Edited by diasingh2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avnirao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
urvashi is not type of lady,..who love to talk in back,.in precap,...you get the ans,.she can't spare rajeev,..jo bhi bolegi saamne se bolegi,.uski dachhciyaa udaa degi,.,..Rajeev ka kal haal kharaaab honevaala hain,.😭
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Urvashi, and Aashka ... They are fine.

Bu these two women only shout behind the back of the people...

They were screaming, shouting, talk bla bla bla behind Niketen ...
and when he came... their tone went lower...
They argued with him but didn't win.
Though I am not supporting Niketan for what he did with the coffee

but I liked his point of view, Why would he say sorry if Aashka and Urvashi are not being nice to him.

Aahska was even abusing Vrajesh for not supporting them fully.
Wat a hypocritical creature she is? Why didn't s she said all that in front of him.

Uravshi & Aashka are supporting from superiority complex I tell you.
They created such a big drama out of a small thing.

But I support Urvashi for ne thing.
Leaving a Gas stove open was definetly a very big mistake. There could have been a blast.
Here in this case I can totally understand her anger.

Anyways who else is sick of the kitchen fights?

Aashka was fighting with Niketan when he entered the kitchen, she wasnt quite. And she didnt abuse Vrajesh , He is her friend and she didn't like the fact that he was laughing along with Niketan. And when Vrajesh entered the rooms he cleared this with him and it got over because they are friends- Where is hypocrisy in this now? So, Acc. to me she isn't a hypocritical creature in any any any case because she was fighting it out through out..everyone knew she is angry and is upset. Hyprocrisy is what Sayantani did.

And for the argument part , when when the other party is hardly bothered by what you say then where does the argument lie? He just didnt react! And if at all he would have had the intention to apologize like you said then he would have done that at that very moment. Secondly , I didnt see a single scene where Niketan approached Aashka for a conversation.

diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avnirao

urvashi is not type of lady,..who love to talk in back,.in precap,...you get the ans,.she can't spare rajeev,..jo bhi bolegi saamne se bolegi,.uski dachhciyaa udaa degi,.,..Rajeev ka kal haal kharaaab honevaala hain,.😭

Would love to see that... even I like Urvashi yaar...
Actually In my post I majorly wrote about Aashka...

Either she is a cry baby or she is a hypocrite or both.
😆 coffe pe itna hungama 
avnirao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cofee...andaa,..next,..????any guesses,..

Originally posted by: avnirao

cofee...andaa,..next,..????any guesses,..

ab kuch naya alag ceh bathroon ka lota ðŸ¤£
diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

Aashka was fighting with Niketan when he entered the kitchen, she wasnt quite. And she didnt abuse Vrajesh , He is her friend and she didn't like the fact that he was laughing along with Niketan. And when Vrajesh entered the rooms he cleared this with him and it got over because they are friends- Where is hypocrisy in this now? So, Acc. to me she isn't a hypocritical creature in any any any case because she was fighting it out through out..everyone knew she is angry and is upset. Hyprocrisy is what Sayantani did.

And for the argument part , when when the other party is hardly bothered by what you say then where does the argument lie? He just didnt react! And if at all he would have had the intention to apologize like you said then he would have done that at that very moment. Secondly , I didnt see a single scene where Niketan approached Aashka for a conversation.

Agree with you dear but remember the difference between the tone of her sentences she spoke behind Vrajesh (to Delnaaz)...and then in front of him.

She said ... "Tumhari phatti hai... Tum darte ho ki tumse koi jhagda na kare and tumhe koi nominate na karde"

and then Vrajesh entered .
then in front of him. He tone changed. She said everything to Vrajesh but diffently . This is where hypocrisy los.

I know they are friends. Even I like Aashka. I don't hate her.
But I found her very annoying in today's episode.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I don't find Ashka or Urvashi hypocites. Infact, i find Vijesh a hypocrite.. ðŸ¤” Also nikiten behaviour was strange today.. the kind of smile he gave when everyone was arguing made me angry as well 

Originally posted by: Sano88

I don't find Ashka or Urvashi hypocites. Infact, i find Vijesh a hypocrite.. ðŸ¤” Also nikiten behaviour was strange today.. the kind of smile he gave when everyone was arguing made me angry as well 

arre yeh bgg boss ka mad house ha sanodi
yahan ando coffe pe larai hute ha ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†